Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,913 members, 7,749,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 01:33 AM

What I'm Going Through Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I'm Going Through Right Now (134 Views)

"Send Money To Your Families Abroad; People Are Going Through Hell Here"-uk Lady / Cardi B Instagram Story Is So Over 18 Rated Right Now / I Know What I'm Doing! (monday Motivation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I'm Going Through Right Now by LifeMadeMeDoIt: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
So here I am, in the 'now', I'm at a point in my life right now that I can't push forward or go backward, why?

Well you don't have to pity me, I made a choice years ago that is only taking a pound of flesh off me now. What might that be?. I believe would be the question on some of your minds.

That choice was to go to school. Yeah you read that right, and it has taken a toll on me financially and emotionally as well. I'm in my third year already with two years left for me to be done with my degree programme.

But at this point I've virtually run out of both food and money, and that's the pound of flesh that I spoke about earlier. Now I'm about to go into some kinda forced fasting of maybe a day, two, three or even five I don't know.

And no. I am not soliciting for help here, I just want to share my life at the moment but anonymously. It is only a phase I know, two more years and it's over and I won't have to go through lack or want. No sympathy please, people go through worse daily but in my own case I am acquiring an education through it (the suffering), it has changed me a lot and I'm grateful too.

Do I regret the choice that I made many years to go to school and be educated? The answer is no I don't. And this too shall pass.

For some of you who'll read this and think "mehhh, another attention seeker", know this, I ain't seeking attention but merely just sharing my life and it's therapeutic for me.
Re: What I'm Going Through Right Now by LifeMadeMeDoIt: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Life made me do it

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know There Are Things You Ought To Know / Bill, Melinda Gates Marriage Hit The Rocks, Part Ways After 27 Years / AS Roma Appoint Jose Mourinho As Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.