Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing And Review (1039 Views)

Infinix Hot 10T (65,400) Vs TECNO Spark 7p (60,900) Which Should U Buy? (photos) / Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Reveals Hot 10T & Hot 10S: Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing And Review by Valorreviews(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW_Uv5dwC7M

The Infinix Hot 10T, not to be confused with the Infinix Hot 10S comes with a 90Hz refresh rate, a fast midrange process that is good for gaming, a 5,000 mAh battery, and the price, well this is one affordable smartphone.

Unboxing

Opening the box, the first item you will see is the smartphone. This color is called “heart of Ocean” and it looks alright. Back to the box, it comes with a sim removal tool. One X gold which you can use to win gifts by scanning the QR code using the Xclub Application. It comes with an Xpark Leaflet, a film screen protector, a plastic case that fits the smartphone perfectly. A 10 watts charger, micro usb cable, and an earpiece are included in the package as well.

Build Quality

The Infinix Hot 10T has a plastic rear and frame and I love smartphones that are made from plastic because they are durable. The display isn’t hardened and I would recommend you get a plastic screen protector to make this smartphone drop resistant. For moments where you accidentally drop your smartphone inside water, the Infinix Hot 10T would survive with no issues. Overall the build quality is good.

External Features

Moving to the external features, the Infinix Hot 10T comes with an earphone jack, a mic, a micro usb port, and a single speaker. The speaker produces decent sound and like most single speakers, you can block it while gaming. Looking at the left side, the Infinix Hot 10T comes with a dual nano sim card tray and a memory card slot. At the top, there is nothing. The right side is where the volume and power button are located. At the rear, you will find the fingerprint scanner and I must say it is fast. Moving to the rear cameras. the main shooter is a 48MP camera, it has an AI camera and a depth camera so basically, it only has one functional camera. At the front, it has two LED lights and an 8MP front-facing camera inside the teardrop.

Display

The Infinix hot 10T comes with a 6.82-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 720 X 1640 pixels. It is a big display with a 90Hz refresh rate that delivers smooth scrolling and a 180Hz touch sampling rate that improves the responsiveness of the display when you touch it. Consuming content on this big display is ok, the colors and clarity won’t blow you away as it is a 720P display but consuming content on it is decent. The display is a bright one and can be used outdoors with no issues.

Performance

Where the big display comes in handy is in multitasking, gaming, and browsing. The Infinix Hot 10T can handle those tasks thanks to the Mediatek Helio G70 Processor. it is a 12nm processor with decent multitasking and gaming capabilities. The model I have here comes with 4GB of RAM, 64Gb of internal storage and I have to say scrolling, jumping from one application to another and gaming was smooth.

Gaming isn’t an issue for the Infinix Hot 10T thanks to the processor and the Mali G52 GPU. This smartphone can play games like PUBG at HD Graphics and High frame rate and I got a steady 30FPS while playing. For Call of duty, it ran the game at medium graphics and high frame rate. The gameplay was fluid and I got a steady 30 FPS.
Surprisingly, the infinix Hot 10T can play Geshin Impact. Some smartphones can’t play this game so that is a big positive. it shows how capable and well-optimized the Processor and the GPU are.

The Infinix Hot 10T is running android 11 with XOS dolphin Version 7.6.0. It has some new features like Peek proof that allows you to hide a portion of your screen so that the person next to you can see what’s going on your screen. It has “theft alert” that sounds an alarm when the earphone or the micro usb cable is removed from the smartphone. It supports screencast that allows you to share the display and audio of your smartphone to a comparable laptop or tv. It has kids mode where a parent can control smartphone usage and block apps. Social turbo is also useful for WhatsApp, it allows you to change your voice, record WhatsApp voice calls, enhance your looks and read messages without the sender knowing.

You can clone apps like Facebook and WhatsApp making it possible to use more than one account and there are a lot of gestures to use to increase your productivity.

The Negative part of the XOS Dolphin skin on the Infinix Hot 10T is it comes with bloatware. I counted 19 apps that shouldn't be on this phone, luckily you can uninstall some of them. Nothing thing that might annoy users is from the app drawer, when you swipe down, you see featured wallpapers and top games. Unfortunately, you can remove or disable it. If you really want to get rid of it you can use a launcher like NOVA launcher and you can customize the look of your smartphone. So there is always a way to correct the wrongs but you have to work for it.

Cameras

The front camera on the Infinix Hot 10T is an 8MP camera. The pictures look ok, nothing spectacular but very useable. Portrait shoots look decent as well. It has a short video mode with interesting filters and audio. Overall I think the pictures the front camera captures are sharp and detailed enough for social media posts.

Moving to the rear cameras, the main camera captures 12MP pictures 4 times, merges them into one picture to give a 48MP picture. The pictures captured surprisingly look very good. Portraits are decent as well. Night photos surprised me as well.
For the price of this smartphone, it takes decent look pictures, especially the rear camera.

Battery

The Infinix Hot 10T comes with a 5,000 mAh battery and that would easily last the entire day. Unfortunately charging this device would take a long time as it comes with a 10 watts charger.

CONCLUSION

The Infinix Hot 10T is priced at N65,400 for the 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage version while the 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage version goes for N72,000. The Build quality is top-notch, the display is large and the quality is ok, the Mediatek Helio G70 processor is fast, it is good for multitasking and gaming. The cameras are decent and the rear cameras are really good for the price of this smartphone.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y8p / How To Download And Install IOS 15 On Iphone FAST / How To Upload Full Whatsapp Profile Picture (no Cropping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.