Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. (1669 Views)

Tope Alabi, Efe Nathan, Beejay Sax At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Hymns, Psalms / Adorable Video Of Late Ibidun Ighodalo Playing With Her Husband Pst Ighodalo / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Asked If She Plans On Remarrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by Famousblogng(f): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
It came as a rude shock to the whole world when ibiduni wife of Pastor Ighodalo passed on. The pastor when asked on his possibility of tying the knot again, he said he have given all his love to his deceased wife and he has no more love to give.

1 Like

Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by Mariangeles(f): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
He's still quite young, so...
Who knows what the future holds? Never say never.
Besides, the rest of his life is too long to live alone.
Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by jabof34360: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mariangeles:
He's still quite young, so...
Who knows what the future holds? Never say never.
Besides, the rest of his life is too long to live alone.
Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by ictjobber: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Famousblogng:
It came as a rude shock to the whole world when ibiduni wife of Pastor Ighodalo passed on. The pastor when asked on his possibility of tying the knot again, he said he have given all his love to his deceased wife and he has no more love to give.

10 years later:
GOD Instructed me to marry a new wife

7 Likes

Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by jakini5408: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
undecided
ictjobber:

10 years later:
Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
We understand, its time to let loose on fornication abi.mtchewww
Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by cassidy1996(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
fine woman
Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by poshestmina(f): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
That Journalist was really annoying Tbh .
You see a man still in grief , mourning the love of his life and she asked that useless and totally unnecessary question .

angry angry angry angry.
Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by BassReeves: 4:26am On May 01, 2021
ictjobber:
10 years later:
Exactly, after top up from God
Re: I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. by inumidun2010(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2021
I UNDERSTAND, But TIME and CIRCUMSTANCES heal WOUNDS...

I thought I gave all my LOVE to my FIRST GIRLFRIEND, Till I started SEEING PRETTY DAUGHTERS OF EVE...
God Na the best STRUCTURAL ENGINEER.....

(1) (Reply)

Photos :veteran Nollywood Actor Bruno Iwuoha Laid To Rest In Imo State / Bisola, Venita, Broda Shaggi And Denola Grey in Tecno’s Camission Season 2 / Regina Daniels Strikes Back – Unfollows Her Co-wife Laila On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.