Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case (31700 Views)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by YorubaLord: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Baba Ijesha na fool! But, just wait and see how Iyabo Ojo would soon be disgraced. angry

Ordinary Prostitute forming activist.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by chatinent: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigeria should have one emergency short number that can be easy to remember.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Tizu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fvckyouall:

And after castration we can legally sell the dick to China. so they can stop illegal dick trade

That will be of some economic benefits and by so doing Rapists can contribute to our national development.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Fvckyouall: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tizu:

That will be of some economic benefits and by so doing Rapists can contribute to our national development.

And in few years time we can finally pay off the debt we owe china

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
This Baba Ijesha is a disgrace
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Myself2(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Nice one. Lagos state, always the trail blazer. Eko o ni baje.

And I hope they prosecute the paedophile till he is put away in jail for a long time
I saw the video of the idiotic Baba ijesha confessing and begging (so why are some fools on nairaland) still saying he is the victim.
For all those saying so, may your daughters be assaulted the way Baba Ijesha assaulted that minor
Please say a big AMEN
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Tizu(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fvckyouall:

And in few years time we can finally pay off the debt we owe china

By so doing you will drop your Chinese name Xin Qi Lii
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Myself2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tizu:

Exactly
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by otunbakolawole(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Everybody chasing clout at the expense of an innocent girl that still has her future before her.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by tnerro1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Baba Ijesha, Isa Pantami go fall on you even if you hide for cupboard......spits
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Ugandatales: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Noss24:
Baba Ijebu, e don b for you.

His name is Baba Ijesha not Baba Ijebu.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by linearity: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:
Baba Ijesha is clearly the victim here. He was set up. He's totally innocent. Clear case of witch hunting.

So, how was he setup?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Kestolove(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Henrydonland:

Look at the trash coming from your mouth.I hope this does not happen to you or any of your female family.

I am very sure you are one of those yeye girls that love strangers touching them any how.

they should ask the girl who disvirgin her
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by VTJN(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ugandatales:

His name is Baba Ijesha not Baba Ijebu.
that was his stage name not his real name
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Henrydonland(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:

My hands are off your case.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by olamide0147: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Nice one. Lagos state, always the trail blazer. Eko o ni baje.
I pity you guys that celebrate whenever the government or some useless groups come through for little things, where are all these people when innocent people were killed in lekki tollgate
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by linearity: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Alaganature:
If women get involved into your case...my brother just know say nah only GOD fit help you be that...

Iyabo is really taking the shit too far..well I believe she is only acting up cos she was once a victim

The little girl was entrusted to her care and it happened under her nose, by someone she brought in close proximity to the girl.

It will be painful to anyone in her shoes, agreed the fact that, she alleges she was taped before compounded the whole issue and self-guilt on her part.

Pulse for a moment, swap places....hypothetically, the little girl for a fictional little sister of yours living with you and was defiled at that tender age by a bosom friend you brought tried helping and home to live with you....how far will you take it? How much would the self-guilt be on you, that ‘instead of protecting your little sister, your indirect actions led to her been scared for life?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by jimcaddy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
This guy don enter am. But I know Nigeria, some top yoruba movie actors will try and tune the frequency from the top and die this matter. I don't trust the justice system in Nigeria.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by emsco(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Enquires:
Guys, make ena behave oo, may people who do worst things than you no dey use ur case dey form saint oo
You are on point bro

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by duro4chang(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:
Baba Ijesha is clearly the victim here. He was set up. He's totally innocent. Clear case of witch hunting.
You don minit.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by rollwinger(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why would a grown up man stoop so looooooow to finding a kid sexually attractive.
Real men give their life to Christ. Real men don't do such nonsense.
Abeg! Throw the guy in jail already jare. Next!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by miketayo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin very soon,APC,PDP, DSS, SSS,OPC,ESN,AMOTEKUN ,EBUBEAGU,CAC,AAC,SON,NNPC,ICPC,in fact me seff go get.involved,,,, yeye country with yeye people,d muscle wey dem put for baba ijahsa matter if dem put am for Nigeria security,, this country go be like tjia

Af if the matter is not part of 9ja problem, because e no consign u doesn't mean it's not important
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Elijahrona(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:

Hello

You are a rapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by miketayo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
All these nairaland bots
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by EyezofGod120: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
miketayo:

Af if the matter is not part of 9ja problem, because e no consign u doesn't mean it's not important
,,,ok
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by addexx: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
this guy gbegé no be here
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by drololaaof: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lobatan ALL the noise makes,,awon ti oro o kan to nsoro ,awon agborodun,toma nba oroje .
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by pacespot(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
How has it been going with baba ijesha financially recently, how come he was staying in another person's house, what happened to his own house. This might just be the case of someone trying to witch hunt the guy due to his financial circumstance. He made the mistake by allowing himself to be interrogated by the acusers with the camera on, is like he confessed to the crime. I've learned a bitter lesson never to beg Nigerians for anything in my life again, if you want something, take action through the police or a military person you are close to, or use your macho man to demand for the thing by yourself. People will derogate you and say anything they want to you if you are begging them, this thing can kill one's self esteem.

All in all, rape is callous, I don't support rape of any kind
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by sheflat: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
I see this Baba Ijesha case has a setup, their is still more to it, they should post the video if all they are saying is true
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by officialmario(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin very soon,APC,PDP, DSS, SSS,OPC,ESN,AMOTEKUN ,EBUBEAGU,CAC,AAC,SON,NNPC,ICPC,in fact me seff go get.involved,,,, yeye country with yeye people,d muscle wey dem put for baba ijahsa matter if dem put am for Nigeria security,, this country go be like tjia
i tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) / Private Investigator Unmasks Nigerian Scammer - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.