Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage (41876 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Lilpen3758: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Doja2000:
Lol. You are very wrong
But i got 2/3 abi?
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
But i got 2/3 abi?
I am serious. You are wrong

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nazgul: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:
Why is it that lots of Naija girls are now insisting on no sex before marriage?

What is usually the reason behind it? Is there anything they are hiding?

You know most Naija girls are naturally secretive. Imagine a girl who used to enjoy pre marital sex, suddenly insisting on no sex before marriage, then there is something she'not telling us
The rule of the thumb is to become friends with her first before allowing your emotions cloud your reasoning.

Girls feel more comfortable sharing their past with male friends than their lover, so when next you meet a girl, don't be in a haste to go "Romeo" on her, just take your time to understand her kind of person, that way you'll be able to know the truth behind her no sex stand.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Lilpen3758: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Doja2000:
I am serious. You are wrong
am shocked.......maybe am not as good as i think
lolz

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
am shocked.......maybe am not as good as i think
lolz
You can't read me through my comments.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Lilpen3758: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Doja2000:
You can't read me through my comments.
Ok u win, no need to brag joor
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by rex444(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who buys that
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Ok u win, no need to brag joor
Hehehe.....

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
You're the one who has an issue. Na the way you dey do with them.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by KanuSE: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex ..... kílódé sé wón fi se yín ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
I can agree But hot butt-naked romance should be involved
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Skillsnigeria: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by bikefab(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Imagine when she tells you no sex before marriage but she's giving it to another nigg.a somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by merits(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:

You know most Naija girls are naturally secretive. Imagine a girl who used to enjoy pre marital sex, suddenly insisting on no sex before marriage, then there is something she'not telling us

Leg her go.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by seniormallam(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:

1. The church now has a form where you both filled and they will ask if both of you have had sex with each other before, if any of you tick YES, thats all about the white marriage, they will just do blessing marriage for you guys,

2. When a lady has up to 5,6,7 or 8 body counts already and she's not yet married, please don't come and make her point qualify her for champions league, oga you go f***ck but do the needful first because nothing you've said that she's not heard before,

3. She knows either you have your way or not you will still f***ck outside, oga go and be nacking your benefits friends, at least save the best for the last

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by mrkings84(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
If a girl says marriage B4 eex, just respect her personality if u truly love her.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by YorubaLord: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Japa! cool

85% of these ladies don't look good naked. Dem dey look like men. grin

8 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Mobog(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
I never craze jor...get out, any girl wey say that get plan
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by CSTRR: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
I would agree only if she is a virgin.

I respect people that stand for their convictions without hypocrisy.
I wouldn't want to her to lose her virginity outside wedlock on my account.

But if she is not a virgin, she dey mad.
The men wey fucckkkk you before better pass me?

12 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by saphiere(f): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:

They don't want to be used and dump. All men want in a relationship is sex. NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ia a tragedy to drive away those with negative intention.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by InvertedHammer: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:

/
That's good.

Female: No sex before marriage.
Male: No taxation before marriage.

Agreement is agreement.

/

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Draslo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:

For me, it's a deal breaker. Why? Because before that relationship, unless she's a virgin, there's someone she was giving it up to for free. Na me be mumu abi? Your father!

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Deway52(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by princemartinsG(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Many of them has over indulge in sex in the past such that their vagina has become rotten and small infested

So the only way to keep the guy from finding out is to spin no sex until marriage story. After yansh Don spoil finish

I once kept one of these vagina people for three years without sex only to find out that the place was already spiolt and smelly from past sexual over activity

No mind them

Chuknovski:
sex before marriage is overrated, its called funnycation

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
I don't subscribe to no sex before marriage...

I need to bang ana know if we're sexually compatible. once u tell me that hmm the way I go take swerve you eh
sexual compatibility na him be your own yardstick for marriage. I weep for this generation.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by tojahh(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
I no like this topic.

Why I come open am for this girl front now?

Op take am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by CSTRR: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
They don't want to be used and dump. All men want in a relationship is sex. NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ia a tragedy to drive away those with negative intention.
90% of brides in Nigeria were already having sex with their partners before marriage.

And over 70% were already heavily pregnant right on the altar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Leetika: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
marvelck:

My last babe said no sex and she be virgin. i obliged for 9 good months only for me To see she was knacking a married Manx while i was the maga she dey chop ma money lol. Anyways moving forward any girl wey tell me that shit again thunder go fire am..

13 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Lomprico2: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Valnel:
Saying sex before marriage is not the issue...
The annoying thing is 80% of girls saying this,,.. are banging other guys and forming mother Theresa for you..

very true
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by NoToPile: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Its simple she says no sex before marriage and if you can't cope move on.there are guys who actually don't want to have sex before they marry.

You will meet your type.

And to the ladies if one guy is saying if you don't have sex with him he won't marry you and you strongly believe in no sex, kindly take a walk your kind will come.

These things are not that hard.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.