Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage (41752 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by BrainSanitizer: 7:29am On May 01, 2021
Doja2000:
Having sex before marriage is a sin...!!

Men,Why having sex with a woman you know you won't marry?

And women, why giving your body to a man if you are not sure that he'll marry you?

Having sex before marriage is overrated than having sex after marriage.

What a useless world we are in right now.
Parents watch their children having boyfriends and girlfriends at their young age but they still kept quiet about it.

During the time of our ancestors,who are you to have sex with a woman before marrying her...?
I am not supporting or criticising sex before marriage. I am a realist to the core so I don't look at "what should" but "what is".
Whatever works for anyone, let them do it. It's called free will.
My only problem is that people, especially women, think they're doing a man a favour by having sex with them.
What do you mean by a woman "giving her body" to a man?
Is the man not using his body to have sex?
Last I checked, it's the man who wastes more energy, expels plenty of matter during sex.
Let's not overrate this whole sex thing.
Sexual purity is great. Those who have had plenty of sex and suddenly decides to abstain, also great. Those who decide to continue having sex until they marry, also great. Those who have sex even on their marriage day, also great.
It's called different ways of life!

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:43am On May 01, 2021
Valnel:
Saying sex before marriage is not the issue...
The annoying thing is 80% of girls saying this,,.. are banging other guys and forming mother Theresa for you..
That's the web of HYPOCRISY most of us are entangle in right now...
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by MadeMan01(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2021
Doja2000:

And women, why giving your body to a man if you are not sure that he'll marry you?

Parents watch their children having boyfriends and girlfriends at their young age but they still kept quiet about it.

During the time of our ancestors,who are you to have sex with a woman before marrying her...?

Sex and children are the only thing a woman can give a man. Every other thing, a woman offers, a man can buy or get someone to do for him for a fee. You should also ask women why they date a man, exploit him financially knowing they won't marry him and leave after.
In the time of ancestors you mentioned, women had value, women had morals and virtues. No woman would be making demands on you when you were not her father or brother or relative. Now feminism has reduced the worth of women by telling them they can do what men do. Men had to get married to get sex. If they weren't married, they went to brothels. Now modern women offer sex as advised by feminism, and bill you in the name of relationship.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2021
saphiere:
My point is, girls who say; "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE', not that they are virgins or they don't like sex. They are just tired of men coming into a relationship with the sole aim of sleeping with them and after sleeping with them they run.
That statement is just to drive away the "chop and go" men and only the serious ones would stay.
Most girls who say those words want to know your intention. If they see any sign of seriousness then may allow you sleep with them later on.

Wat Can a lady offer her man asides sex?

Women's game is to lockdown a high value man post-sex
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2021
cococandy:
Wave virgins but hate to dare without sex. The average dude out there is hella confused. Ladies do what you want for yourself and not for any man

Women's job is to serve men tho
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by kalu61(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2021
Abujakenneth:
One thing I noticed in this part of the world is that girls try to be stingy with sex. I think it has to do with our too much attachments to religions. In most other climes including Corte de Ivore and Benin Republic for example it is not like that
Generally, sex in French Countries is like Kola nut grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Youngpo413: 8:05am On May 01, 2021
saphiere:
They don't want to be used and dump. All men want in a relationship is sex. NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ia a tragedy to drive away those with negative intention.
none virgins have no right to insist on no sex before marriage....after all,what is 'there' again?
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by annyz: 8:06am On May 01, 2021
1: Because of their former experiences with men with sugar coated tongue: How long will she keep on opening legs to men that had promised her marriage to no avail.

2: They have learnt that some men uses marriage to lay them so they keep such policy of no sex to know the serious ones.

3: Some have committed so much abortions that they are scared of attempting any further sex that may result to damaging their womb.

4: Some have already gotten their wombs damaged and want to use the no sex policy as a sign of holiness until they enter house.

5: Some may be undergoing treatment of a particular ailment and using that to buy time.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Splitmind: 8:32am On May 01, 2021
If she doesn't want to Bleep you before marriage she isn't interested in you.

Most statistics show that women in Nigeria lose their virginity on average at 17, so where are the virgins? What are they hiding again?

If it was one yeye celeb pushing her buttons she would remove the clothes herself in his presence.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Splitmind: 8:35am On May 01, 2021
cococandy:
Wave virgins but hate to dare without sex. The average dude out there is hella confused. Ladies do what you want for yourself and not for any man

How many guys are actually telling you they want virgins? Is it virgin church men who sleep on the alter or regular men?

Most men who aren't virgins and secure in their own bodies hate virgin wives because they hate teaching women how to have sex.

Men don't want virgins, they just want women who won't bring another man's child home.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by wacoj(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2021
You better allow sex before marriage. E get why.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Emperor88(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2021
Valnel:
The annoying thing is 80% of girls saying this,,.. are banging other guys and forming mother Theresa for you..

You deserve free ticket to Mars, 5 bottle of Ace of Spade.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Funkybabee(f): 9:09am On May 01, 2021
1) because it's a sin and it has future consequences.(they gave their life to Christ back)
either they will pay with one soul partner or one of their kids, sin will surely bounce back

2) because their eyes have open to some truth like some guys that will promised them heaven and Earth but will later dump them

3) they are scared of getting pregnant/no white clothes church wedding and some women love that

4) because some potholes or womb done cast
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Weathered: 9:55am On May 01, 2021
Girls should try and advocate for no sex before marriage and also don't have premarital sex.

Premarital Sex, sex with different partners destroy females more than males....

Stay smart

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Weathered: 9:57am On May 01, 2021
Splitmind:

How many guys are actually telling you they want virgins? Is it virgin church men who sleep on the alter or regular men?

Most men who aren't virgins and secure in their own bodies hate virgin wives because they hate teaching women how to have sex.

Men don't want virgins, they just want women who won't bring another man's child home.
never seen a more daring deception than this.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:10am On May 01, 2021
MadeMan01:

Sex and children are the only thing a woman can give a man. Every other thing, a woman offers, a man can buy or get someone to do for him for a fee. You should also ask women why they date a man, exploit him financially knowing they won't marry him and leave after.
In the time of ancestors you mentioned, women had value, women had morals and virtues. No woman would be making demands on you when you were not her father or brother or relative. Now feminism has reduced the worth of women by telling them they can do what men do. Men had to get married to get sex. If they weren't married, they went to brothels. Now modern women offer sex as advised by feminism, and bill you in the name of relationship.
There are hardworking women who have lots of things to give a man, not just sex and children. It is not a woman's duty to satisfy a man. Women are human beings too, they have feelings, emotions and they were created by the same God who created man. They should also be respected too.

You are not a woman. You don't know how it feels like to be called useless. You don't know how it feels like to be told that you can't give a man anything apart from sex and children. Women are hardworking than men. Women are the ones who suffer the most more than men. Some men are successful today because of their mother and their mother is a 'woman'. A woman can stay for a year without having sex but can a man even survive without having sex?

And also, it's only a simp that get married to have sex. Marriage is not about sex. A man only chooses to marry a woman because he likes what he sees in her. He believes she will give him peace of mind and build a good future for their children.

Those women who choose to become feminist are fools and that is their business.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by AntiNigerian: 10:26am On May 01, 2021
hotwax:
no allow any girl do that to you oo..

have sex with any woman you wan marry.

If u prik be toothpick and her hole be bucket, your marriage will fail...a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage
you be correct man
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:54am On May 01, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I am not supporting or criticising sex before marriage. I am a realist to the core so I don't look at "what should" but "what is".
Whatever works for anyone, let them do it. It's called free will.
My only problem is that people, especially women, think they're doing a man a favour by having sex with them.
What do you mean by a woman "giving her body" to a man?
Is the man not using his body to have sex?
Last I checked, it's the man who wastes more energy, expels plenty of matter during sex.
Let's not overrate this whole sex thing.
Sexual purity is great. Those who have had plenty of sex and suddenly decides to abstain, also great. Those who decide to continue having sex until they marry, also great. Those who have sex even on their marriage day, also great.
It's called different ways of life!

Okay, people can do whatever they want to do,right? and also let me remind you that we humans are not the owner of our life. So, that doesn't give any of us the right to do whatever we want to do. Our life can be taken away from us at any time. God gave us the opportunity to wake up this morning not to do what we like, but to do what is right. Live a life you will be proud of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by BrainSanitizer: 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
Doja2000:
Okay, people can do whatever they want to do,right? and also let me remind you that we humans are not the owner of our life. So, that doesn't give any of us the right to do whatever we want to do. Our life can be taken away from us at any time. God gave us the opportunity to wake up this morning not to do what we like, but to do what is right. Live a life you will be proud of tomorrow.

Good point there!
To do what is right!
But then, who decides what is right and what is wrong? You? Me? Them?
I know you'd say "the Bible".
And you'll be right.
So will a Muslim who'll says the Qur'an.
And a Buddhist living by the Tipitaka.
And a Hindu who believes in the words of the Vedas.
And a Shinto who uses the Kojiki.
Just to mention but a few.
A traditionalist believes in his ancestral teachings, written or unwritten.
It's what works for them.
Even in Christianity, there are some who consider people of a certain other denominations as less Christian than others. There are those who read parts of the old testament because it works for them, while rejecting other parts because it doesn't.
Yet, they read the same Bible, don't they?
Should we then say every other person not practising what we preach is doing the wrong thing?
No matter how we live, we must all die when our day comes. So the issue our life being taken away from us is no strange issue and shouldn't be used as a threat to enforce living by anyone.
I know I must die and I don't need anyone to tell me that because no one can stop me from dying when it's time for me to die no matter how "righteous" or "unrighteous" I am.
I don't see why anyone should give themselves sleepless nights because of what two consenting adults decide to do pre-, during or post marriage.
Again, I believe that the concept of what's right or wrong is relative and people should do what works for them.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 1:30pm On May 01, 2021
Splitmind:

Hmm. Okay
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Jesterinjay: 1:30pm On May 01, 2021
After hoeing around,increasing body counts etc during their prime, when its time to settle down they tell u no sex b4 marriage. Stupid foolish beings. Spits
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by RealEzee(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2021
marvelck:
Why is it that lots of Naija girls are now insisting on no sex before marriage?

What is usually the reason behind it? Is there anything they are hiding?

You know most Naija girls are naturally secretive. Imagine a girl who used to enjoy pre marital sex, suddenly insisting on no sex before marriage, then there is something she'not telling us
wider wider!!! "grin
A broken seal can not be resealed even if u use akagum grin
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by divineappo(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2021
Doja2000:

return to 1930 pls, and become one of our dear ancestors

People like una, go dey masturbate secretly, yet claiming to be a virgin
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 01, 2021
divineappo:
return to 1930 pls, and become one of our dear ancestors

People like una, go dey masturbate secretly, yet claiming to be a virgin

Stop talking trash..!

If my comment pain you,then go hug pole wire.

Nonsense....!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Richthekid: 5:55pm On May 01, 2021
I can’t do it
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Chuknovski(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2021
rahman3853:
two things I think that makes it on the increase
1. Experience they say, is the the best teacher. U find out now that most ladies may have been tricked or conned love but betrayed, perhaps in 5th relationship and currently not sure, when the thing no be food. They want to reserve it for he who will own it forever, not a tenant, chop and clean mouth dudes.
2. Our clerics and clergy are trying now, not all of them are money driven, they make holiness their watchword. Which is both Quranic and biblical.

Absolutely correct
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Chuknovski(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2021
princemartinsG:
Many of them has over indulge in sex in the past such that their vagina has become rotten and small infested

So the only way to keep the guy from finding out is to spin no sex until marriage story. After yansh Don spoil finish

I once kept one of these vagina people for three years without sex only to find out that the place was already spiolt and smelly from past sexual over activity

No mind them

absolutely true
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by taiyey: 7:53pm On May 01, 2021
Valnel:
like you are talking from experience
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by GreatCracker(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2021
DEMZEE:
Attraction isn't a choice

Ladies make rules for betas and break rules for alphas.
��
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2021
They hate women who oblige to their sexual advances, and they also hate the women who say 'no' to their sexual advances.

They like virgins and low body count but also like whôres.

They'll come later and call it "male logic".
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Splitmind: 10:07pm On May 03, 2021
Weathered:
never seen a more daring deception than this.

Did you read the full text? Anyone who wants a virgin wife in today's world is a fool deceiving himself. We already acknowledge that the chances of finding one is slim and the chance of finding one who is a good wife is even slimmer.

You're saying this like those celebrities with several exes and sex tapes aren't getting married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.