Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage (41889 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Weathered: 11:05pm On May 03, 2021
Splitmind:

Did you read the full text? Anyone who wants a virgin wife in today's world is a fool deceiving himself. We already acknowledge that the chances of finding one is slim and the chance of finding one who is a good wife is even slimmer.

You're saying this like those celebrities with several exes and sex tapes aren't getting married.
damn! Are you married? How do you know virgin wives are scares?

A virgin wife is more than a good mannered woman with numerous notch count
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Splitmind: 8:32am On May 04, 2021
Weathered:
damn! Are you married? How do you know virgin wives are scares?

A virgin wife is more than a good mannered woman with numerous notch count

A virgin is simply a woman who has not had sex, anything else you attach to them was created in your mind.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Weathered: 8:50am On May 04, 2021
Splitmind:

A virgin is simply a woman who has not had sex, anything else you attach to them was created in your mind.
do not console yourself. You cannot separate a woman's character or value from sex. Sex is everything In a woman.

Sex with men damages a woman emotionally, psychologically and physically. No matter how good mannered she is, she's already scarred and compromised.

A virgin woman starts from a clean slate and is mendable more than a non-virgin. She's undamaged and the alternative mechanism is dead in her.

Take the hard truth.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by whippersnapper(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2021
Lilpen3758:
They no born any girl well to tell me no sex before marriage......they way i go dump your ass ehh you go swear say 4g dey slow...
Lol. Guy you funny ooh. girls and their Wahala sha. A girl once told me that, and I dumped her ass. Na she come later come back dey beg me. I bang her kpekus tire
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Lilpen3758: 9:32am On May 04, 2021
whippersnapper:
Lol. Guy you funny ooh. girls and their Wahala sha. A girl once told me that, and I dumped her ass. Na she come later come back dey beg me. I bang her kpekus tire
hehehehehe sharp guy was she a virgin??
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Splitmind: 1:33am On May 06, 2021
Weathered:
do not console yourself. You cannot separate a woman's character or value from sex. Sex is everything In a woman.

Sex with men damages a woman emotionally, psychologically and physically. No matter how good mannered she is, she's already scarred and compromised.

A virgin woman starts from a clean slate and is mendable more than a non-virgin. She's undamaged and the alternative mechanism is dead in her.

Take the hard truth.

I guess no virgin has ever cheated, killed her partner, brought another man's child home or turned her partner's life upside down.

You virginity fetishists don't understand that women are women and whoever will spoil will spoil.

I don't know where you guys get these quack theories from, most likely as a way to massage your egos.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Weathered: 8:02am On May 06, 2021
Splitmind:

I guess no virgin has ever cheated, killed her partner, brought another man's child home or turned her partner's life upside down.

You virginity fetishists don't understand that women are women and whoever will spoil will spoil.

I don't know where you guys get these quack theories from, most likely as a way to massage your egos.
check the stats and frequency, not one-offs and exceptions. You vex me when you make emotional cases like this.

Virgin women start ahead of women with hight notch count anyday anywhere, scientifically and otherwise.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Splitmind: 9:43am On May 06, 2021
Weathered:
check the stats and frequency, not one-offs and exceptions. You vex me when you make emotional cases like this.

Virgin women start ahead of women with hight notch count anyday anywhere, scientifically and otherwise.

A 5% difference in marital happiness in favour of virgins, meanwhile only 5% of women marry as virgins.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/does-sexual-history-affect-marital-happiness
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Weathered: 10:12am On May 06, 2021
Splitmind:

A 5% difference in marital happiness in favour of virgins, meanwhile only 5% of women marry as virgins.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/does-sexual-history-affect-marital-happiness
I didn't open your source because it's a blog and again what area of survey did your blog site?

America, Nigeria or where? Or even Northern Nigeria.

Don't be a victim of that scarcity mentality. There are virgins everywhere. Take it from me, there are virgins everywhere.

Oh, I had two and were in their early twenties and in the East of all places.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Splitmind: 1:18pm On May 06, 2021
Weathered:
I didn't open your source because it's a blog and again what area of survey did your blog site?

America, Nigeria or where? Or even Northern Nigeria.

Don't be a victim of that scarcity mentality. There are virgins everywhere. Take it from me, there are virgins everywhere.

Oh, I had two and were in their early twenties and in the East of all places.

You won't read, yet you criticise, and you're calling me emotional. undecided

You won't read the study and links attached but form meaningless attachments to virginity.

The median age at first sex is 17 but for first marriage it's 19, where are the virgins? You are talking mentality I'm talking facts, most men will not marry a virgin or as a virgin, only people who sleep at the alter and those deceiving themselves believe that their wife will be a virgin.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dhsprogram.com/pubs/pdf/FR359/FR359.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjnzdyAhLXwAhUpTxUIHTCYDagQFjABegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw1UnFI1zznGPsK2j6C0bLt6

Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Weathered: 3:47pm On May 06, 2021
Splitmind:

You won't read, yet you criticise, and you're calling me emotional. undecided

You won't read the study and links attached but form meaningless attachments to virginity.

The median age at first sex is 17 but for first marriage it's 19, where are the virgins? You are talking mentality I'm talking facts, most men will not marry a virgin or as a virgin, only people who sleep at the alter and those deceiving themselves believe that their wife will be a virgin.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dhsprogram.com/pubs/pdf/FR359/FR359.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjnzdyAhLXwAhUpTxUIHTCYDagQFjABegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw1UnFI1zznGPsK2j6C0bLt6
I ask you what geographical area did your source cover?

Because in today's world data can be skewed for political and ideological purposes. Especially the leftists who share your forms of belief.

There are virgins everywhere. Don't be s victim of scarcity mentality. Get one for yourself and reduce the burden of sexual rascality.
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Mbhustler: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Only reason I will accept is if she is a virgin. If not,i will walk away.I cant get married to a girl I have never had sex with..
Re: When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage by Tboymessiah(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Leetika:

My last babe said no sex and she be virgin. i obliged for 9 good months only for me To see she was knacking a married Manx while i was the maga she dey chop ma money lol. Anyways moving forward any girl wey tell me that shit again thunder go fire am..

Naso one babe to dey tell me sey no sex before marriage sey she be virgin but I dey hand food her sometime sha the worst thing sey she dey school shey me I go kon wait till she finish school, e no possible, na my money dey her eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Amazing Facts About Love!! / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.