Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Theobarth Grant Disbursment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Theobarth Grant Disbursment (55620 Views)

MBC Competition Disbursment Thread / Update On Theobarth Grant / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Ibadanpikin: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Last week somebody posted here,that 1.8million grant will be given to beneficiaries by theobarth organisation.I have come to notice that the have started calling people to provide their information to them i.e passports,Bvn etc.The also ask the beneficiaries to pay some certain amount to help in processing their grant.Please as many of you that drop your informations here on nairaland i want you to know that their is no free money anywhere.THEOBARTH ORGANISATION is a real 419 organisation that have come to milk gullible Nigerians dry,so i urge you to be vigilante of this SCAM organisation.The really stole much from people last year without given them shishi.A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Enyimbafc: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oga stop posting wrong information oo.How u take know say na scam them be.
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Ibadanpikin: 4:04pm On May 13, 2021
Theobarth na scam oo

4 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by peeps4u: 12:53pm On May 15, 2021
So they have started calling people for money, just as predicted. But few weeks back, teachlead was saying nobody would be asked for a Kobo. All this bunch of criminals scamming people with inexistent grant, teachlead is one of them.

Ibadanpikin:
Last week somebody posted here,that 1.8million grant will be given to beneficiaries by theobarth organisation.I have come to notice that the have started calling people to provide their information to them i.e passports,Bvn etc.The also ask the beneficiaries to pay some certain amount to help in processing their grant.Please as many of you that drop your informations here on nairaland i want you to know that their is no free money anywhere.THEOBARTH ORGANISATION is a real 419 organisation that have come to milk gullible Nigerians dry,so i urge you to be vigilante of this SCAM organisation.The really stole much from people last year without given them shishi.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by peeps4u: 12:55pm On May 15, 2021
Enyimbafc:
Oga stop posting wrong information oo.How u take know say na scam them be.

Where is the wrong info? This is the normal scam format they all employ, they collect your details at first then start calling each person for processing fee.

How do you pay a processing fee for a grant? Even a loan, they don't ask for a processing fee

4 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Ibadanpikin: 1:34pm On May 15, 2021
This scammers show my aunty shege,that is what fit her the promise her 5million there,3million here.She collected many people details,saying there is empowerment in the country,she did not collect my details claiming i am a prodigal son without a future,but till today the are still expecting their imaginary millions in a fraud country while i laugh at them to scorn.

10 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by peeps4u: 1:43pm On May 15, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
This scammers show my aunty shege,that is what fit her the promise her 5million there,3million here.She collected many people details,saying there is empowerment in the country,she did not collect my details claiming i am a prodigal son without a future,but till today the are still expecting their imaginary millions in a fraud country while i laugh at them to scorn.

How much has your sister paid so far as one processing fee or the other?

I can never engage in inviting people into scheme like this even if I somehow feel it is true. I can't imagine how I will stand before those people if the scheme fails. I really cherish my integrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Ibadanpikin: 2:29pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:

How much has your sister paid so far as one processing fee or the other?

I can never engage in inviting people into scheme like this even if I somehow feel it is true. I can't imagine how I will stand before those people if the scheme fails. I really cherish my integrity.
she tojd my mother,my siblings and others to pay #3000 for processing but i discouraged them from paying,but some outsiders paid for the amount.The person calling people anyhow for processing nonense is even one of our family members who the fake NGO have brainwash.

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by pragmatistm(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Tell me more. We need to learn before we fall scam.
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by mrkings84(m): 3:16am On May 10, 2022
Men, I went to visit a pastor friend yesterday, he has a corporative and is into all these grant of a thing. He spoke expressly about this Theobath grant stuff, infact while I was with him, he received a call from one of his senior colleague who told him it he can still buy one more unit of the Theobath grant which the said amount was at 50k

After the call my pastor friend asked if I have that money so I can buy that slot, that the unit cost far above 50 but for him being an insider. He has already bought 2 units already. A unit has a reward of about 20 million naira.

Of course I don't have any 50k now, I told him. He urge if I have someone, that it is a rare opportunity. He even told me how a man sold his Sienna car to but some units of the grants. He equally told me that he is expecting over 40m this week from the 2 units he has already bought.

But, I am surprised I am hearing the word SCAM here, cos my friend sounded so so sure.
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Moneyyman: 7:34am On May 10, 2022
Ask yourself these:

1. What are they buying and selling? Does it have a financial or material value?

2. The grant that will be disbursed, where is the money coming from?

3. What grant will give N1.8M to over 2M Nigerians that have registered for the Theobarth scam? That's about N3.6 Trillion. Nigeria's budget is just above that figure.

4. If they are selling each "unit" for N20M, that means the value may go above N20M, right? Who gets the money?

I'm sorry for the person that sold a Sienna to buy into this scam. As for you, don't let them brainwash you into their scheme.

mrkings84:
Men, I went to visit a pastor friend yesterday, he has a corporative and is into all these grant of a thing. He spoke expressly about this Theobath grant stuff, infact while I was with him, he received a call from one of his senior colleague who told him it he can still buy one more unit of the Theobath grant which the said amount was at 50k

After the call my pastor friend asked if I have that money so I can buy that slot, that the unit cost far above 50 but for him being an insider. He has already bought 2 units already. A unit has a reward of about 20 million naira.

Of course I don't have any 50k now, I told him. He urge if I have someone, that it is a rare opportunity. He even told me how a man sold his Sienna car to but some units of the grants. He equally told me that he is expecting over 40m this week from the 2 units he has already bought.

But, I am surprised I am hearing the word SCAM here, cos my friend sounded so so sure.

3 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by mrkings84(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2022
Moneyyman:
Ask yourself these:

1. What are they buying and selling? Does it have a financial or material value?

2. The grant that will be disbursed, where is the money coming from?

3. What grant will give N1.8M to over 2M Nigerians that have registered for the Theobarth scam? That's about N3.6 Trillion. Nigeria's budget is just above that figure.

4. If they are selling each "unit" for N20M, that means the value may go above N20M, right? Who gets the money?

I'm sorry for the person that sold a Sienna to buy into this scam. As for you, don't let them brainwash you into their scheme.

I am surprised that this Theobarth something which I heard first sometimes last year is still lingering till tomorrow. But wait o, if this is a scam why then are people still buying into till tomorrow??

But again, if it isn't a scam why has nobody been paid yet?

2 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by bluefilm: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
mrkings84:

Guy how far na?

How far for your pastor friend?

Is he still expecting the 40Million? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by mrkings84(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
bluefilm:

Guy how far na?

My dear,bet9ja is better than those criminal fraudsters cos in bet9ja if u manage win them go pay u.

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Lol,my Dad still have high hopes and he hates it when we antagonise him on this theobart stuff,he has paid more than 700k as fee,leemao
Till now he thinks we his children are delusional and he's still expecting his imaginary money

3 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
mrkings84:

A word they say is enough for the wise! These organizations, Theobath, Ishiba and the likes are all highly organized scam professionals. It is a pity that NGOs will come out publicly to defraud gullible citizens and government and law enforcement agencies would sit back and watch because they themselves are the number one fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Samueliplc(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
bluefilm:

Guy how far na?

I laugh in Chinese
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by pragmatistm(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
When Binance started, they gave Airdrop of BNB like this Exchange is doing, and those who participated became millionaires. Don't joke with exchange coin!!!

JOIN MARA EXCHANGE (FREE OF CHARGE) AND START ACCUMULATING YOUR WEALTH! This is first African Exchange. Don't be left out!!!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK:
������

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL BE GIVEN $2 INSTANTLY, AND YOU WILL ALSO BE GIVEN MARA TOKEN WHICH YOU CAN SWAP TO ANY OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY.
IF YOU REFER (OPTIONAL) YOU WILL BE EARNING $1 PER REFERRAL.

DON'T HESITATE TO CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRY: 081.653.597.46

1. Benefits: you will get free Maratoken when the app is fully functioning next month

2. You will earn instant $1 per Referral.

3. The exchange works like binance (when fully launched next month) so, for all the people that u refer, u will be earning percentage anytime they buy any crypto like Bitcoin, etherum, Doge, Tron, BNB etc

4. As an early member, you will be earning 10 percent of your free Mara token every month.

GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY. REGISTRATION IS FREE!

SEE MY WALLET ATTACHED.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by sunday002(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
What you don't know is bigger than you
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Babakolanut(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Have this grant been disbursed as at today Aug.30,2022? If not what is delaying it?

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by scamdetectking: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
There's a website impersonating Theobarth foundation, read about it https://nogofallmaga.org/grant-scam-theobarthglobalfoundation-com/
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Hausa(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Babakolanut:
Have this grant been disbursed as at today Aug.30,2022? If not what is delaying it?
No be small thing.
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by mekzyjoe(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
mrkings84:

a friend of mine jst called me now telling me the same thing that his wife works with the said NGO,that disbursment will start next so he needs me to wire 50k to him so he cant get slots for me..i had to google this n get reviews.
how fa? have they paid ur pastor friend since he bought in MAY n we are now in september
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by greatguru22: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2022
EngEbi:

A word they say is enough for the wise! These organizations, Theobath, Ishiba and the likes are all highly organized scam professionals. It is a pity that NGOs will come out publicly to defraud gullible citizens and government and law enforcement agencies would sit back and watch because they themselves are the number one fraudsters.

Guy you are the real FRAUDSTER and SCAMMER.

400 pi was sent to you, you didn't make payment for it, neither did you return it back.

You are a disgrace to the world. You concentrate fully on internet FRAUDULENT activities.

Below are the picture and premium NIN of this SCAMMER. And the proof/evidence that 400 pi was sent to him.

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by mrkings84(m): 4:50am On Sep 27, 2022
mekzyjoe:

a friend of mine jst called me now telling me the same thing that his wife works with the said NGO,that disbursment will start next so he needs me to wire 50k to him so he cant get slots for me..i had to google this n get reviews.
how fa? have they paid ur pastor friend since he bought in MAY n we are now in september

Hell NO.
Even in Freetown there's no free Money
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Unclefemolala(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Bro you're right, as of today October 23 2022 they're still telling my friend she will get 2m after collecting her and her family details....I just laugh...a grant will give people 2Million per head in this country ...LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Unclefemolala(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
greatguru22:

Guy you are the real FRAUDSTER and SCAMMER.

400 pi was sent to you, you didn't make payment for it, neither did you return it back.

You are a disgrace to the world. You concentrate fully on internet FRAUDULENT activities.

Below are the picture and premium NIN of this SCAMMER. And the proof/evidence that 400 pi was sent to him.

Casted
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2022
I don't know what government is doing about these scammers, sometimes, they lied they have consulted people in the Aso Rock about the disbursement and they have given them go ahead and the subscribers will start jubiliating.
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Babakolanut(m): 2:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Pls what is the latest progress on this grant?
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by keymatt(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
What's the meaning of UAAG?
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Newton2024: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
I've read all comments on this thread, unfortunately the same thing is still repeating itself till now. Same method of duping people.
Re: Theobarth Grant Disbursment by Newton2024: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
keymatt:
What's the meaning of UAAG?
Theobarth 2.0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today / Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.