Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition (30762 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2019 To Hold In Nigeria, Audition Dates Announced / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by GeneralPula: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by BigDawsNet: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians gov be like

Thank God dis people no go get our time for a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Teaser4(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Another Season of Delebrate distraction is Here.
I Plead to all, be very careful in these times. We are living in Extra time. We are in Seasons and times where anything could happen.
We are in Seasons of the RAPTURE. I Perceive the Distraction in this season will be like never before because many Spirtual folks know that it's the Season of End of the Gentile Age.

It will Happen Suddenly, in a twinkling of an eye. And the World and all who are arguing will left to lick their fingers in Regret..

Live Prepared Folks! The KING of Glory is set to snatch His Kids out of Here.
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Sheyman7: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Another set of yeyebrities will be let loose

Nairaland as usual will cash out from useless posts from the show that will make fp

Nengi and co will go out of relevance fast

All these I have seen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Superpower(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
and we wonder how baba ijeshas are manufactured...

It's only sad that kids will get to watch the show of shame and pick one or two things from it ...then tomorow when they act it out we begin seek spiritual solution ...
I wonder how some people reason.How does bba manufacture paedophiles.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Iliveforever(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
At a time like this when Nigeria is boiling and you idiots on this forum are already excited, none of you will be proud of your previous day's. shameless individuals

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Falomo211(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:

It's only sad that kids will get to watch the show of shame and pick one or two things from it ...then tomorow when they act it out we begin seek spiritual solution ...

una don start

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by kelvinunilag: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
They have already picked the people they want in the first audition.....
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
DSTV and MTN getting set to vacuum a lot of spare cash out of Nigerian homes as usual...it has become a yearly exercise.

Who else has realized they don't even bother about Big Brother Africa anymore?

Nigeria #mugunation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Farid24224(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abeg dem dey collect teenagers..... I just dey ask for a friend of mine oooo

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by CocoaOla: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigeria political phonography shows to distract stupids hypocrite Nigeria youth attention from their wrong doing

Sexual debauchery and poverty is a evil politricks political tool to distract the youth attention

Same youth will be shouting rape rape Sexual misconduct kill Baba ijesha

God will punish you all for being stupids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by DrDax: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:

Put child-lock on your cable TV and stop whining.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Nightalan: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Here we go again, the show is not even as popular in it's country of origin and other western societies, because they have moved on to better and quality shows. But here in Nigeria, clueless and jobless youths will be falling over themselves and spending the better part of their day keeping tabs and watching other people.
With the rising insecurity, and current state of the country, trust the Youths to relegate important issues, when there's time to ship and vote their faves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by lastchild: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
another set of ashawos are about to be introduce to us....my own be say make dem bring intelligent people and people that can dance not those boring last year set..unintelligent modafvckas that can't even spice up Saturday night party
which means you are even interested in the show, reading your first word, I thought you wouldn't even like looking at anything like bbn

humans are full of pretence

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Franzinni: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Superpower:
thinker ... I won't be surprised if you are already one ...

If you can't connect the dots please remain in wonder land

Wondering wandered!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Falomo211(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Superpower:

no mind them na when BBN start dem dey remember to act holier than thou las las na people like dem dey defile person pikin for street nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by akilo1: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Another date of madness
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Chirowman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
I don't know what this show is all about , no moral impactation just sexual innuendos .
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
imagin how people above me are just criticising this program , as if if they had the opportunity to own or control it they will not love it.

Nigeria is just a failed state and its citizens are such haters !!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by olax02(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
praiseneo:
I really wanna go for this show cos it would be the best platform to showcase my music talent even if it’s just 2 weeks I really really wanna go... but it’s all political and I give up easily cos I’m nobody and they won’t choose me embarassed
Thank God that you know..
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Superpower(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franzinni:
thinker ... I won't be surprised if you are already one ...

If you can't connect the dots please remain in wonder land

Wondering wandered!

This comment already proofs you lack common sense.You are connecting dots that do not exist in your empty head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Franzinni: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
DrDax:

Put child-lock on your cable TV and stop whining.
ok doc...

Cause your child is that dumb that they won't watch it elsewhere ... Wetin unah dey gain for the bbn ameebo self and they wonder where the real men went .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by ofem89(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jesus. is coming soon even so the devil is intensifying his strategies to ensure that even God's elect are left behind, so be very careful many things will surface to distract man cos, cos we are in perilous time. he who has an ear let him hear what the spirit is revealing. they are many that won't believe us now but would believe later then it 'll be too late I pray u won't be among those that will be crying had I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Kestolove(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
lastchild:
which means you are even interested in the show, reading your first word, I thought you wouldn't even like looking at anything like bbn

humans are full of pretence
I watch the show very well, my tv is always on channel 198 unless it's time to listen to news at 10 on chanepnelsTv or tvc...that's the only time I tune it from bbn
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by seyz91(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
SMH
cpanelisclala:
My show is back
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by brainbankerzzz: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
okay

Nice one

Do it your self

Graphics

Website(social media, ecommerce, blog etc)

SEO (Rank your website on search engine)

Social Media advert Online marketing

Build a form for data entry Extract or analyse data

All the above to do it by yourself , I will you

Produce your on music at home and Edith Video

Also need a cheap website check signature for WhatsApp
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by Superpower(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nightalan:
Here we go again, the show is not even as popular in it's country of origin and other western societies, because they have moved on to better and quality programs. But here in Nigeria, clueless and jobless youths will be falling over themselves.
It is just a tv show.you don't have to watch if you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by AdeniyiA(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Another Season of Delebrate distraction is Here.
I Plead to all, be very careful in these times. We are living in Extra time. We are in Seasons and times where anything could happen.
We are in Seasons of the RAPTURE. I Perceive the Distraction in this season will be like never before because many Spirtual folks know that it's the Season of End of the Gentile Age.

It will Happen Suddenly, in a twinkling of an eye. And the World and all who are arguing will left to lick their fingers in Regret..

Live Prepared Folks! The KING of Glory is set to snatch His Kids out of Here.

As I was reading this, I imagined a big magnet suspended and immediately all magnetic materials I.e those materials containing irons eg metals were instantly attracted while those without these characteristics are left behind. It shall be that a divine magnet (Jesus Christ) shall suddenly appear in the sky and all those who possess what He possesses shall be drawn to him. Those with Jesus properties shall be attracted to Him. In the spiritual principles, likes attract likes.

Brethren Do you possess Godly virtues

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by tunary(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Let me try my luck on this
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by MJBOLT: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
shut up and quit whining like a bitch,there are far more foul things on the internet than BBN but your block head won't say anything about that,Arindin.

Franzinni:
ok doc...

Cause your child is that dumb that they won't watch it elsewhere ... Wetin unah dey gain for the bbn ameebo self and they wonder where the real men went .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition by brightDdon(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mad people ..

How has the show benefited Nigeria as a country ,,
What's the positive impact of the show on the country Nigeria?

This are few questions our government show look into before approving some shows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television / BBNaija Viewers Join Housemates To Draw Potrait Of Big Brother (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.