Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 (1946 Views)

List Of University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Postgraduate Courses / 2018/2019 UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (admission) / UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission, 2018/2019 Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by GideonG(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hello, was searching for a thread like this and I couldn't find so I created this, hopefully we will converge and get the best of the information that is relevant to our quest.

I am currently finalizing a B.Tech in Computer Science from ATBU Bauchi, I am not going for NYSC instead I will obtain my exemption letter and move to Unilorin for masters. I hope I will meet like minds to share ideas and relevant info here.

Thanks
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by yungchop: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Boye33: 6:18pm On May 08, 2021
GideonG:
Hello, was searching for a thread like this and I couldn't find so I created this, hopefully we will converge and get the best of the information that is relevant to our quest.

I am currently finalizing a B.Tech in Computer Science from ATBU Bauchi, I am not going for NYSC instead I will obtain my exemption letter and move to Unilorin for masters. I hope I will meet like minds to share ideas and relevant info here.

Thanks

Hello,

Glad you created this thread.
Perhaps we can create a WhatsApp group.

The 2020/2021 post graduate admission is still in progress, I think they wrote the qualifying exam about a month ago.

So 21/22 form might not be out anytime soon.

I believe this thread would go a long way in helping others.

I had my B.eng in Unilorin so I might be able to answer some questions about the citadel of learning.

Feel free to ask questions everyone.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 08, 2021
GideonG:

Thanks

Thank you.
I almost gave up searching until i saw this post.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 08, 2021
Boye33:

Hello,

Glad you created this thread.
Perhaps we can create a WhatsApp group.

The 2020/2021 post graduate admission is still in progress, I think they wrote the qualifying exam about a month ago.

So 21/22 form might not be out anytime soon.

I believe this thread would go a long way in helping others.

I had my B.eng in Unilorin so I might be able to answer some questions about the citadel of learning.

Feel free to ask questions everyone.

Hiiiiiiii, I'm interested.
I'm not sure but July - August seems probable due to the late academic calendar.
I had my LLB in unilorin and I want to apply for LLM. Kindly share the whatsapp link for me to join.
Thank you.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Tessie001: 5:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Any update please? Please Share the WhatsApp group link.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by GideonG(m): 1:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Tessie001:
Any update please? Please Share the WhatsApp group link.

The whatsApp group is yet to be created so let's just converge here for time being.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by GideonG(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Boye33 How is it going? please how much is the tuition fee for masters in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please do unilorin offer MBA in distance learning or online study?
I will appreciated your reply.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Cornelllinkz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
UNILORIN postgraduate Admission 2021/2022. Can we converge here for maximum information by joining this WhatsApp group. https:///IrmqXCWkAUx32DYa9xvg8c
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by GideonG(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
I think new admissions should be around May next year
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by GideonG(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Any updates?
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by vikivik(f): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Do you need to request for your transcript from your university?

Just make use of CrossCheck. It is an automated verification platform that helps with transcript requests and verification requests for educational qualifications.

I ordered for my transcript and it was delivered in time.

Just visit www.crosscheck.africa or send a mail to support@crosscheck.africa and thank me later.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Emmadox90(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2021
University of Ibadan 2021/2022 Post graduate Late Admission Form is still on sale.

DM if you want us to help you register and do necessary uploadings without errors of "Pending" and delay

DM if you want to change Maiden name to "Not Applicable"

DM if you want to correct a mispelt name or if you want to change name and arrangement

DM @08139717643

... Success is guaranteed

Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by FederaLNuisance(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
I don’t know if this thread is still active...

hello.

I seek to apply for an MSc in Comp Science in Unilorin. I do not have relevant first degree in a computer related field as my BSc is in a medical-related field. My questions are thus:

Do I need to apply for a Diploma first before directly applying for the MSc?
What are the modes of the entrance exams and can I be helped with some AOC or past questions?
Are there other prominent schools that I can apply the above degree for that wouldn’t be needing a PGD?

thank you.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by GideonG(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
FederaLNuisance:

hello.

I seek to apply for an MSc in Comp Science in Unilorin. I do not have relevant first degree in a computer related field as my BSc is in a medical-related field. My questions are thus:

What are the modes of the entrance exams and can I be helped with some AOC or past questions?
Are there other prominent schools that I can apply the above degree for that wouldn’t be needing a PGD?

thank you.

i think you have to do pgd in computer science
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
FederaLNuisance:

hello.

thank you.

No school can accept you into computer science masters from medical science without PGD in computer science.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by FederaLNuisance(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
GideonG:

i think you have to do pgd in computer science

Alright, thank you sir.
Re: Unilorin Postgraduate Admissions 2021/2022 by FederaLNuisance(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kaeboy:

No school can accept you into computer science masters from medical science without PGD in computer science.

oh thank you for your response sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwasu Direct Entry (de) / Unilorin Gets New VC / UNIPORT Wins National SPE Petroquiz Competition Held At UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.