Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) (49961 Views)

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Strikes A Pose With Gbajabiamila's Mother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Experiencedhanx: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nice
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by espn(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
LORI IRO...
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by frowland(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

Until an Ibo man can become General Overseer at RCCG , Deeper Life , SCOAN, Maintain of Fire or Winners Chapel, Yorubas would continue to lead them in prayers, and collect their tithes to fly private Jets

Lol, wtf did I just read? Haha

10 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
government pocket na abi which kind wonder be that
SUPERPACK:
I wonder where all this money is coming from.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by olatuns2017: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Until a Southerner have the rights to sight the moon and declare Ramadan or other Islamic practices, all these are mere aberration.

Bigotic slave of zoo
It will continue beyond 2023
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by wirinet(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
Black man disease. Building schools is always alien to them.

E surprise me. Africans and misplaced priority. Once someone steals money or obtain wealth illegally, the first thing that comes to their minds is build church and mosques, and never schools, libraries or orphanages. They think they can wipe their sins clean by bribing God.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Psalmistproject: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
If you really wish to do good, go build an orphanage home.

Except you are indirectly seeking political endorsement from the North.

Dey there dey mumu, when the contri don scatter by 2023, you must remain with the North.
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Draconian: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
A beautiful edifice. But of course, there will be those that will call him names. FYI I am a Christian
NwekeUG:
NURTW Union chairman, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo has buillt a mosque worth millions of naira in memory of his late mother, Alhaja Sinatu Abebi Omotowo Akinsanya who died on April 2020 at the age of 87, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, MC Oluomo shared a video of the mosque which is to be officially opened today, April 30. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CORJDtpHwGh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6wnrFVMQQY

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
olatuns2017:

Bigotic slave of zoo
It will continue beyond 2023

Can you sight the moon and declare Ramadan? Until you are yet to do that, skip my mentions

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

Until an Ibo man can become General Overseer at RCCG , Deeper Life , SCOAN, Maintain of Fire or Winners Chapel, Yorubas would continue to lead them in prayers, and collect their tithes to fly private Jets

Igbo people are are not just Christians but are predominantly Catholics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Every mosque is a central mosque still waiting to see beginning mosque or end mosque.

Anyway I have nothing against MC, he has not done me any wrong so I have no issues with his dealings.
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
May Allah accept it as a sincere act of worship and repose the soul of Iya Agege

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Newboss(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
Black man disease. Building schools is always alien to them.

You meant building businesses and skill acquisition centres. One needs a means of livelihood, not academics, which is these days synonymous to religion.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Ogurube: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oga, stop being bent outta shape. Your analogy is completely uncorrelated to what was said. But, let me fix that for you. You could've touchéd by saying, "Until a Southerner have the rights to sight the eastern star and declare Easter, they will always be seen as 2nd-class Christians." Alas, your shallow-mindedness won't allow you to make sense and understand that Igbos in every very facet of life don't just submit to the whims and caprices of their own religious or traditional strongmen, much less the pronouncements of Yoruba churches or chiefs. Anyway, to humor you: why would an Igbo man want to become the GO in Yoruba-owned churches? The last Igbo man (Tony Rapu, MD) that tried by helping modernize and grow the RCCG beyond its Ebutte Metta orthodoxy, back in the early 90s, was eventually ditched like many non-Yoruba others, for all intents and purposes aligned with tribalism. I don't even understand why Igbos still attend those churches with all their hard-earned resources, only to be hardly tolerated, backstabbed, and supplanted? Person wey dem reject no suppose reject himself. No be so? undecided

iammo:

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by izubext007: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
they is one thing I noticed; bad guys are mostly lover boys , they show love and care to women expectcialy children, they are caring loving e.t.c but when u cross ur boundary I sorry for you .

likewise those once that bull on women and children , are no bad guys at all, u can deal with them very well when u no look thier face.
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by OsuIgboIpob: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You mentioned individual denominations. Are you telling me that the Islam the Sultan practice is different from the one practiced in West? Or are they individually owned Islamic organisations?
Or deh
Go and become a pope nau grin
Keep fooling yourself here grin

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Engrgeneral(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmartProf:
Celebrity Agbero...our failed society made him wealthy...and ofcourse religious houses in Nigeria can be donated using proceeds from fraud and thuggery. At this rate he will fancy his chances of being Governor of Lagos.
Your bad belle no be here. You better face your life and stop saying bullshit about others. Who God has bless, no man can curse. You go wail tire Mr
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by NaijirianKing: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by nurain150(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Until a Southerner have the rights to sight the moon and declare Ramadan or other Islamic practices, all these are mere aberration.
Shallow thought
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by holaralph(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
BUILDING CHURCHES, MONASTERIES OR MOSQUES CAN NEVER STOP ANY EVIL DOERS FROM THE WRATH OF ALMIGHTY GOD THAT FOLLOWS DOING EVIL

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by YorubaLord: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
A Murderer builds a place of worship from money extorted from innocent, hardworking citizens... yet, some fools are hailing him. angry

95% of Nigerians have mental problem.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by kissdabride: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

It does not correlate.You failed to mention our Lord chosen,Christ Pentecostal and so many headed by IBO and other tribes so that's not point unlike Yoruba Muslim will never lead prayer in front of Fulani and Hausa.is indeed terrible but Christian worship together all over the world irrespective of tribe or where you come from.
And that remind me why is tout always Muslim??

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
That's not a bad idea cool

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
kissdabride:
It does not correlate.You failed to mention our Lord chosen,Christ Pentecostal and so many headed by IBO and other tribes so that's not point unlike Yoruba Muslim will never lead prayer in front of Fulani and Hausa.is indeed terrible but Christian worship together all over the world irrespective of tribe or where you come from.

Ask why Evans the Kidnapper is a Christian first

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Komu1048(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Can you sight the moon and declare Ramadan? Until you are yet to do that, skip my mentions

I use Beg beg you, no kill me with laff, wetin dis people do u this evening. But na true u dey talk sha.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by ArewaNightmare: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin INSTEAD OF BUILDING A COMPANY SO THESE THUGS CAN LEAVE THE STREET but oops he has drank from same ocean our politicians are drinking from #never to do anything that'll benefit the society

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
NwekeUG:
NURTW Union chairman, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo has buillt a mosque worth millions of naira in memory of his late mother, Alhaja Sinatu Abebi Omotowo Akinsanya who died on April 2020 at the age of 87, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, MC Oluomo shared a video of the mosque which is to be officially opened today, April 30. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CORJDtpHwGh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6wnrFVMQQY

Congrats sir, you do well.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by alexsoftwork(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why not build hospitals instead of this building.
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Chiskyyyyy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

You are saying nonsense
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Gibfem: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Then you need to ponder about this, why can’t an ibo man become a pope on the catholic? Don’t Ibo man have their own churches? You people just want to reap where you don’t sow. Oga you sef na GO you be on your own.
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by offset67(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
terrorists
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
kissdabride:
You Christians are so intolerant ehn,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.