Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV (2324 Views)

We Are Available 24/7, Sell All Your Crypto And Giftcards To Us / How To Charge Your Laptop 24/7 Without PHCN / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pipul TV is a next-generation, Nigerian-based national information, entertainment and education television and media communications network established to provide premium, high-quality media content. The initiative is primarily to provide rich broadcast media content that is hitherto usually expensive and available only to the affluent, now to everyone regardless of social status, income levels, creed or standing. This service spearheads a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social, and digital life. It is an IPTV service that has eliminated the data access cost and poor connectivity bottleneck to subscribers in sub-Saharan Africa.

With Pipul TV you do not need a separate data plan to stream as Pipul TV comes with a dedicated SIM card that is already preactivated to access all Pipul TV content. Simply pay your monthly, weekly or daily subscription fee ONLY and stream 24/7 without hassles.

The Data Free SIM CARDS are now available at all Agent outlets Nationwide

Pipul TV Subscription Package:
35oo/month
125o/week
25o/day

Check signature for download link

1 Like

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
NCC has officially finally released the telcos yesterday in regards to SIM registration and reactivation, they will formally commence activities next week. Expect our FREE SIM CARDS for Unlimited Streaming in some days/weeks to come.

Check my signature for all the links to download the app, send an email to get your FREE Premium Login details.

#WeGadaDey

1 Like

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
SERVICE UPDATE

Good evening, kindly recall our bulletin of April 16, where we anticipated that the telco platform for our SIMs should be ready give or take (10 days) by May 1. This announcement was made hours after the media publication of the lifting of the 4-month government-imposed restriction on SIM registration and reactivations.

The telcos will START giving attention to resuming the registration and reactivations of new and existing SIMs from next week, after having been formally authorised by the NCC less than 48 hours ago. From media announcement to formal authorisation took an unexpected 2 weeks. So, once they commence that activity we shall release the expected kick-off date for May, please. Apologies for the delays.

We thank you for your patience and support and wish to reassure you that the wait is almost over. God bless you.

PS:
Kindly note that the April promo for both Magic box owners and Apk users has been extended to continue till 24 hours after SIM reactivation within this month of May.

Send a request mail to the email in my signature to receive your FREE PROMO LOGIN DETAILS
#WiGadaDey

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by kmaster007: 9:15am On May 01, 2021
free channels without data how is dat possible
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 10:04am On May 01, 2021
kmaster007:
free channels without data how is dat possible
It's very possible with the Pipul TV dedicated SIM card. The SIM card is already preactivated to access all Pipul TV content Data Free.
Contact a dealer near you for the FREE sim cards once it's available in the next few days. Meanwhile you can download the apk from my signature and request the free premium login details by sending a mail to the email in my signature to watch using your data for now.

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 8:54pm On May 01, 2021
With Pipul TV you do not need a separate data plan to stream as Pipul TV comes with a dedicated SIM card that is already preactivated to access all Pipul TV content. Simply pay your monthly subscription fee ONLY(#3500) and stream for an entire month without hassles.

The FREE sim cards will soon be shared once they are reactivated in a few days time.
#Anticipate

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by freshpzy1(m): 1:20am On May 02, 2021
Can we watch super sport channels?
Or other alternative channels that shows majos european leagues?
If the answer to the above is yes, then i think dstv is in trouble
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 8:17am On May 02, 2021
freshpzy1:
Can we watch super sport channels?

Or other alternative channels that shows majos european leagues?

If the answer to the above is yes, then i think dstv is in trouble

You get to watch ALL LIVE SPORTS and more with Pipul TV

Check my signature for important links to download and hop on the digital life

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 8:32am On May 02, 2021
Happy Sunday!
Get connected with your favorite Religion Channel on PIPUL TV.

Check my signature for all the links to download the app, send an email to get your FREE Premium Login details.

#WeGadaDey

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by freshpzy1(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2021
PiperPP:

You get to watch ALL LIVE SPORTS and more with Pipul TV

Check my signature for important links to download and hop on the digital life

lets wait & see how true this is
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 1:38pm On May 02, 2021
freshpzy1:

lets wait & see how true this is

No need to wait bro, download the apk today and watch with your Data for free as we await reactivation of the Data-free sim cards...
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 7:37am On May 03, 2021
Regarding the NIN/SIM linkage of the Pipul TV Data-free SIM CARDS, Let us clarify once again, please. The SIM/NIN linkage is a government effort to easily identify each Nigerian citizen using the communications network. That way they can get every Nigerian using communications networks to register under the National Identity Scheme and in future can use that database for socio-economic planning and or political purposes. It is a mandatory exercise for each individual using the telecoms network.

Providing your NIN on the Pipul TV platform has nothing to do with that exercise. Instead, all corporate SIM users are required to provide the NIN of any and all persons to whom such corporate SIMs are issued. The NINs are not required to be linked to the SIMs as the SIMs are already pre-registered and linked to a corporate-assigned NIN. But the government demands to both know the end-users as well as guarantee that the corporate SIM platform won't be an operational loophole for some citizens to avoid NIN registration, which the government sorely needs.

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by Tlaw01(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2021
PiperPP:
Regarding the NIN/SIM linkage of the Pipul TV Data-free SIM CARDS, Let us clarify once again, please. The SIM/NIN linkage is a government effort to easily identify each Nigerian citizen using the communications network. That way they can get every Nigerian using communications networks to register under the National Identity Scheme and in future can use that database for socio-economic planning and or political purposes. It is a mandatory exercise for each individual using the telecoms network.

Providing your NIN on the Pipul TV platform has nothing to do with that exercise. Instead, all corporate SIM users are required to provide the NIN of any and all persons to whom such corporate SIMs are issued. The NINs are not required to be linked to the SIMs as the SIMs are already pre-registered and linked to a corporate-assigned NIN. But the government demands to both know the end-users as well as guarantee that the corporate SIM platform won't be an operational loophole for some citizens to avoid NIN registration, which the government sorely needs.

How do I get login details on the app....and which email should I send the request
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 8:44pm On May 03, 2021
Tlaw01:

How do I get login details on the app....and which email should I send the request

The Email address in my signature and don't forget to join the telegram support group for further updates. Thanks
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 4:31pm On May 04, 2021
With Pipul TV you do not need a separate data plan to stream as Pipul TV comes with a dedicated SIM card that is already preactivated to access all Pipul TV content. Simply pay your monthly subscription fee ONLY(#3500) and stream for an entire month without hassles.

The FREE sim cards will soon be shared once they are reactivated in a few days time.
#Anticipate
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 8:08am On May 06, 2021
PiperPP:

#Anticipate
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 11:40am On May 07, 2021

#Anticipate
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 11:44am On May 08, 2021
PiperPP:

#Anticipate

Pipul TV is a next-generation, Nigerian-based national information, entertainment and education television and media communications network established to provide premium, high-quality media content. The initiative is primarily to provide rich broadcast media content that is hitherto usually expensive and available only to the affluent, now to everyone regardless of social status, income levels, creed or standing. This service spearheads a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social, and digital life. It is an IPTV service that has eliminated the data access cost and poor connectivity bottleneck to subscribers in sub-Saharan Africa.

What Pipul TV Offers

Pipul TV is a Nigerian-based IPTV service that offers the most fantastic television and video streaming content in Nigeria and available worldwide. Access within Nigeria is data-cost free, but international access would require a pre-existing Internet bundle.

1. More than 500 Nigerian and international live channels.
2. Over 100 Nigerian and international sports channels.
3. Over 19,000 free Videos on-Demand (VoD).
Educational content from primary to tertiary levels.
4. 5 days Catch-Up TV (CUTV).
5. Zero buffering.

and so many more...
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 7:35pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by PiperPP: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Now available on the App STORE for Free

Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by Krosslife(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2021
The page for the channels list on your site is not opening. I'll like to see your sport channels and give it a test. Hope it's gonna be user friendly.
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by kingsclass: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Do you have an agent in Port Harcourt?
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by lakefist(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
PiperPP:

With Pipul TV you do not need a separate data plan to stream as Pipul TV comes with a dedicated SIM card that is already preactivated to access all Pipul TV content. Simply pay your monthly, weekly or daily subscription fee ONLY and stream 24/7 without hassles.

The Data Free SIM CARDS are now available at all Agent outlets Nationwide

Pipul TV Subscription Package:
35oo/month
125o/week
25o/day

Check signature for download link

I am interested! Do you have outlet in Ibadan?
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by headboyprince(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
PiperPP:

Yes Sir.
Pls contact for further Info
what of in Jos? I need the sim
Re: Watch Live TV online 24/7 Without Paying For Data Using Pipul TV by headboyprince(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
PiperPP:

Available Nationwide Sir. Check our available outlets

where can i check? I clicked on your website and was directed to a boatwareshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Hp Mini Laptop@55k / A Shiron 1.8 Metres Dish With Satellite Modem For Sale / Does Any One Have A Dstv Dish + Decoder That Wants To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.