Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Has Greeting A Random Person Later Helped You - Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Greeting A Random Person Later Helped You - Share (134 Views)

Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video) / Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Greeting A Random Person Later Helped You - Share by Kandeed: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
So today I and my guy were talking so he recounted to me how he got dismissed at a job interview cause he entered an elevator with an aged man without greeting him, turned out the man was the HR boss of the company. felt really sad and that spoilt his mood for weeks cause he was so prepared for the interview and how he intended dishing out answers to any questions thrown at him

So guys has greeting a random people you don't know ever helped or saved you in one way or the other??

(1) (Reply)

When Corruption Fights Back / About Politics / BREAKING: Mbaka Reportedly Missing – Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.