Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Do You Feel Your Partner Is Cheating On You? Here Is What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Your Partner Is Cheating On You? Here Is What To Do (420 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Your Partner Is Cheating On You? Here Is What To Do by ollyjoseph: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hi,

Have you been having weird chills in your spine when you see your partner or you just have a gut feeling that something isn't right between you and your partner?

You see Every Individual is unique in their own way, So you could ask a question to 10 Individual and you are definately expected to get different response (Every one has a Different Point of View).

Some might just be Straight and ask their partner if they are cheating

Some might Stalk their partners(Either Themselves or hire an Investigator)

Some might check their partners phone

Some might just give Attitude

EveryOne's Reaction is different Depending on their State of mind at that Particular Moment.

One Advice I Can Give to you is TRUST.

READ MORE : https://www.relationshipadvice.info/2021/03/do-you-feel-your-partner-is-cheating-on.html
Re: Do You Feel Your Partner Is Cheating On You? Here Is What To Do by Franzinni: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Standard trust bank abi?

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Your Partner Is Cheating On You? Here Is What To Do by Saintmary(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Guaranty TRUST bank indeed

(1) (Reply)

Signs In Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Poor Boy Drowns Because Of His Urge For Women.... / The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.