Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners (20566 Views)

Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown / Atiku Approves N33,000 Minimum Wage For All 100,000 Staff On His Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by royalamour(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2021
What of those in the PFAs?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by imagrg(m): 6:04am On May 01, 2021
A good move.
Thank you Mr. President.
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by vatsa101(m): 6:14am On May 01, 2021
ok good to go
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by DivineDynamics: 6:46am On May 01, 2021
Good move.

Let us live right with the Lord.
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by ofiko123(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2021
That is the news that Nigerians want to hear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by CoolAmbience(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2021
seeker121:
Last last payment will become problem.

Oga, payment hasn't being any problems with the FG under Buhari, despite paucity of funds.

Unless na state governors you dey refer to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by CoolAmbience(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
It doesn't change the fact that the Buhari lead adminstration is the worst adminstration ever. Moreover, won't this directly affect him also? Isn't he a military pensioner

Scamming lying APC government.

To you na....

It is the best for me. Enough of the money sharing.

Critical infrastructures have to be fixed.

Can you name any completed critical projects by the past two administrations in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by FLYFIRE(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Wow! Big congratulations to all pensioners.
The arrears got me jubilating
No be only jubilation na jubilee. Wait before you jubilate

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by Josywhyte: 8:07am On May 01, 2021
This one is settled. The next problem the pensioners will face will be bank problem....
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by charlesucheh(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2021
formulation is one thing, implementation is another.

Let me sit and wait to see the first pensioner that will come forward with a physical evidence of payment according to the adjustment, then would I believe and congratulate anything.

Because, this country can shock you to your bone marrows.
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2021
Because he will soon be a pensioner

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by seeker121(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2021
Really what happened to Covid-19 relief funds did anyone received from your side mtchew.
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On May 01, 2021
Lori Iro
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by Bluntemperor: 11:05am On May 01, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:

How much is approved per a Pensioner?
Let the Public know,for we are tired of running to the Press or Social Media just to drag news.
Why can't the OP do a thorough job for God's sake! The Labour Congress are too far from the people as they don't even fight for these set but should remember that they too would retire one day!
What is the effective date of a new Increased Pension Payments.All these questions are silent and missing.
Nigeria Pensioners are the most suffering people in the World.Imagine after they have been marginalized by several Companies- both Public and Private,the whole pension are sat on at Abuja by those who never worked for it.
It shameful and disgraceful!
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by iamdapsyj(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:

I just told my mum about it and what a joy to see her happy ��

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by iamdapsyj(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=pretydiva post=101275085]Big congratulations to all pensioners and my dad. Indeed God answers prayers [/qu
Yea God does cause my mum have been praying about it too especially her arrears that have not been paid for short payment for years (God knows when that will be paid).
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by calcal: 12:54pm On May 01, 2021
A lot of Nigerians no get sense.

Jubilating for minimum wage for pensioners! For your own money!

I think over 70% of Nigerians never see any good thing in their life so any shit they are happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by Winnerforever: 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
Too late . We reject you as president. Go and join you Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by charlesucheh(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2021
Curi0us345:
awon doubting Thomas crew
E never shock you before nah....
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by samsononyilo(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2021
does it include pensioners under sigma?
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by Okoroawusa: 3:00pm On May 01, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners by blamingthedevil: 8:42pm On May 01, 2021
[s]
Winnerforever:
Too late . We reject you as president. Go and join you Terrorists.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.