Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (55327 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Chicastle: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
film3four:
CEO of Nestoil Ernest Obiejesi equally landed with his private jet at the Anambra international airport. Anambra has men

That nest oil still dey? remember then I submitted my cv, chai things fall apart
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by samwash(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abeg make una help me remind Ogbeni Raruf Aregbesola the one he started in Osun state, we need that project to be completed.
Congrats to the good pple of Anambra state.

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Falconx47: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians can behave like Impressionable younglings at times, this supposed airport is hardly 50% completed. What's with all this runway testing rouse?

Being a politician in this country is easy.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by leicestercamper: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ijele masquerade is only found in Anambra. Ths masquerade was there to entertain guests at the Anambra international airport

1 Like

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Coronavirus123: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
This your voice na real Nna voice...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
The governor should adequately secure the road to the airport against criminals..... That's the next big thing to do

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
SLAP44:

A rope dangling from your ceiling fan will be nice around your neck you know. grin

Unto say I knack your mama or sister! It seems you have brain problem. Please leave me alone! I am not the cause of your misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nice one.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by hollah123: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Anambra is the best state on earth!!!

Kindly stay off sniper if this news makes your chest hurt. cheesy grin
the best state on earth that is just having airport in 2021 while the Oyo State u love to hate had it since 30 years ago.

if your best state is just having it in 2021 n the so called worst state had it since 30 years ago,I believe u know what that is.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by budusky05(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
blamingthedevil:
This is good

God Bless Gov Willie Obiano

Good Bless Ndi Anambra
God Bless South East
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

This singular achievement made him surpassed any of his predecessors.

Ebonyi is coming with their own
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
film3four:
Air Peace pilots that flew the planes to Anambra international airport
What? All these pilots flew the plane? Why would one airplane need so mamy pilots?
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Anambra is the best state on earth!!!

Kindly stay off sniper if this news makes your chest hurt. cheesy grin
The best state on earth? shocked are you well in the head atall?
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
what of that one called ikpeazu in abia state how far?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Kachi11061998(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Soon
Anambra men: baby nye the pilot phone........ Ehen nwanne dlopuo ya na umueli airport, let her wait for me dia, anom nso .

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by kalu01(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
oka4ugoo:
The only legacy Obiano administration is leaving behind for ndi Anambra. At first most of us thought it was a white elephant project but today Obiano made history.

You can see the joy and jubilation of ndi Anambra particularly the ones who are seeing airplane on ground for the 1st time.

For ndi Anambra who are interested in landed property near the airport, we have plots of land
for sale close to the airport. DM me if you'reinterested
how many plots am ready to invest there.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by tradepunter: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
I have always wondered why the igbos didn't take the bull by the horn...

They have the intellectual capacity and many qualities to turn the east to the most powerful region infrastructure and technology wise.

Been to Lagos and realized how easterners move majority of trade from Lagos to other parts of the country..

Once the east gets a seaport am very certain majority of trade would relocate... Causing a shift of commercial power

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Section1: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
We Need One In KOGI.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by tradepunter: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
I think leadership training course in niaja should remove all the western components...

It should focus on

How not to be greedy

How to fight greed in various forms

How greed can kill you and the people you govern

Let's not decive ourselves

And ultimately it should have the type of deaths that comes with it such as
Karma, covert poisoning, life sentence, hard labor etc
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by adadike(f): 12:37am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mehn land go skyrocket for umueri aguleri otu ocha nteje and umunya...
I'm not talking about ime nsugbe

people that bought lands cheaper those
days a plot went for as low as 500k will be smiling to the bank if they want to sell.
just like bitcoin they should hodl oooo because rich people will like to buy everything now.
mehn money dey real estate oo

mehnn my umunna should start planning how to share our nsugbe land oo.
na to sell am sharp sharp marry my Adadike and give myself ozo onicha
Kai chineke Mee! Nwa otu!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 1:06am On May 01, 2021
one annoying thing about this airline, they can postpone flight very well.. Imagine making me suffer all through the night in pains, under the cold weather.
All the number of times I flew with them this year, my flight was postponed, adding nothing less than two extra hours.
imagine the take off time to be 9:30pm, all of a sudden you get to hear them announcing the new take off time to be 11:30pm.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by gotnel: 1:50am On May 01, 2021
A great landmark project. Congratulations to the administration of Willie Obiano, congratulations to the people of Anambra state and congratulations to the entire southeast of Nigeria.
More of this type of fundamental development we pray for.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2021
Nice one....kudos to Governor Willie Obiano and the good people of Anambra state...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:03am On May 01, 2021
BabbanBura:

Nice one, atleast a good news coming out of the east in a while!
I think you have not be reading.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:05am On May 01, 2021
Blackfire:
is that all
ah! Spotted haters holy ghoooost! Fffffi........ re
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2021
Why he no stationed that airport in his village so we know he need one closer to his village Aguleri... I checked from my Google map , from onitsha to this airport is 1.25 mins and from nnewi is 1.50 mins this is Google calculation if u add stop and search of police wey full Anambra plus traffic, it will take you 3hrs maximum to reach that airport, why wasting 3hrs going to airport while asaba airport is 35 minutes from nnewi and 25mins from onitsha, the only reason the airport is there is because of nnewi and onitsha businessmen traveling far and near... many people will still prefer asaba than this one... what happened to the one in Oba They should've continue the project because where it situated would've serve ndi Anambra than this umuneri airport in unknown hinterland, unless he will build electric monorail to complement ease access to this his private airport... clowns forming funky
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 3:49am On May 01, 2021
CSTRR:

Delta State has a lot of men and women of timber and Calibre and is a major oil and gas state.

An airport there would always be viable.

The real question is why does Delta have two airports.?

Let me shock u. Osubi airport is owned by shell and it's not functioning. Asaba is far from warri and sapele where prominent people come from. If I'm taking flight to Delta, I will take flight to Benin and find my way to Delta. It's closer than Asaba. Asaba to warri is more than 2 hours. Sapele is worse. Benin to warri is not up to 1 hr at maximum speed.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:05am On May 01, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Why he no stationed that airport in his village so we know he need one closer to his village Aguleri... I checked from my Google map , from onitsha to this airport is 1.25 mins and from nnewi is 1.50 mins this is Google calculation if u add stop and search of police wey full Anambra plus traffic, it will take you 3hrs maximum to reach that airport, why wasting 3hrs going to airport while asaba airport is 35 minutes from nnewi and 25mins from onitsha, the only reason the airport is there is because of nnewi and onitsha businessmen traveling far and near... many people will still prefer asaba than this one... what happened to the one in Oba They should've continue the project because where it situated would've serve ndi Anambra than this umuneri airport in unknown hinterland, unless he will build electric monorail to complement ease access to this his private airport... clowns forming funky
The Airport is located at Umueri not Aguleri which is Obiano's town, Gov Obiano constructed dual carriage road form Enugu/Onitsha express to the airport via Nteje, there is no police check point there, from Onitsha to the airport 15 minutes, from Awka 20mins from Nnewi 45 minutes maximum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by frog12: 4:06am On May 01, 2021
the US wan nail this man... na niger delta money be dis?
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Chiboto414: 4:15am On May 01, 2021
This is a good one from willie obiano.congrats and God bless the Governor and the state..not a small project ..to God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On May 01, 2021
rolexino:
Fervently praying � for the day the gods will remember warri airport delta state
Never forget warri airport is kind of built because of oil films in the area not a passenger airport
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by swagifted(m): 4:55am On May 01, 2021
CSTRR:

Delta State has a lot of men and women of timber and Calibre and is a major oil and gas state.

An airport there would always be viable.

The real question is why does Delta have two airports.?
asaba Airport wey de close by 6pm.lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:19am On May 01, 2021
As an Edo resident, this will be my first choice on int-trips

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / Lagos The Beautiful (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.