Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (59588 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Benwallt(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
She must have applied to those posters bY electric poles paying 3k, 4k per day. Those guys are all terrible things put together. I pray she return in one piece. AMEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by FashionCookie(f): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
observanc1:
she entered wrong hand. They say the job interview was a scam by a kidnapping gang. The kidnapper and his father, an accomplice has been arrested by the police, but the girl has not been found.
The kidnapper is nairalander by username something akpan that posted picture of hilux here that he wanted to sell.

Abasi mmi mbok!
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by pocohantas(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sanchez01:

Actually, there are always exceptions, particularly when there is suspected foul play. In this case, there was a one second VN she sent to her friend screaming. That should have been enough to act but trust the NPF. They must have rebuffed the claim even though they heard it and still ask her to return in 48 hours from the time she sent the VN.

The babe wasn’t “missing”, she was in danger. People make distress calls all the time and no sane police waits for 48hrs to respond. It wasn’t like she dropped off the face of the earth. My heart just dey beat fast like say na my sister.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Spechialone(f): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
I pray she's found hale and healthy... Amen

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
mmadu4:

i have no hand in it please

Then why are you implying that she has been killed? The way you're repeating it so convincingly, it's starting to look as if you know more about this case than an average spectator. If she was your sister or close relative in this kind of situation, will you be happy reading that she has been "harvested"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Komu1048(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
##FindHinyUmoren has been trending following an earlier report of a young lady named, Iniubong Hiny Umoren, who went for a job interview but has been missing for over 24 hours now.

Hiny Umoren went for a job interview at Ibiono Ibom, outskirt of Uyo in Akwa Ibom state on 29th of April 2021.

Minutes later, she sent a one-second voice note to her friend Umoh Uduak who revealed that she heard her scream and couldn't reach her again.

Hiny Umoren Twitter profile reads: 'Pragmatic Humanist, Choleric-melancholic, Skin Care products formulator, Philosopher, Lover of people with sense'.

She is yet to be found.

As a person who had once posted a missing person here. I know the trauma and negativity that comes to mind. But prayer is the key, u must fast join.

Then the higher power will get her out.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Zeezy81: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bensondrums:
so wit all d pics nd Info's of the suspect Nigeria police havent been able to apprehend him? will it take western countries 24hrs to arrest d guy if dey got the kinda info we ve about this suspect? wen u need dem to act u won't see dem..mtcheewww. may she be found alive.

This is an easy cracker for the police., since the said girl was communicating via phone until she went off radar.

They only need to track her calls and those of the criminals using the time frame as given by her friend, It should be easy.
since she was calling the criminals at the same time she was calling her friend

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by BarristerAlarig: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
mmadu4:

You do have a hand.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by gozzlin: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
alphaconde:
Oh she is a fan of Liverpool
She will never walk alone

She would find her way home

When you walk through a storm. Hold your head up high. And don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of the storm. Is a golden sky. And the sweet silver song of a lark

Err, oga, she's not the one wearing Liverpool fc shirt.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by alphaconde(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
gozzlin:

Err, oga, she's not the one wearing Liverpool fc shirt.

So long as she’s associated with a Liverpool fan the prayer would work
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sad sad
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by jamesbridget13(f): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
The guy that abducted her. There is evidence on FB that he is a suspected ritualist. May God just have mercy of d lady n set her free
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by lanre88(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
May Allah's protection be with her. You can't be looking for a job in this hostile country and this still happens to someone.

Ya Allah, we seek your intervention���

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Mobikay101(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
A Lady who would have fallen victim to Uduak Frank Apkan reaching out.

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Mobikay101(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Another

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:
O Lord, I'm praying. Let nothing happen to this girl because she seeketh a good course to earn a decent living.

Father, Please let her be found alive and in one piece. In Jesus name.. Ha!

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by ahnie: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
One has to be really over and extra careful these days.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by delpee(f): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is most disheartening. Wicked souls playing on the desperation of unemployed youth who are striving to make ways for themselves. I pray that those involved are caught and dealt with.

I feel like cursing whosoever is involved....God will surely do justice on this matter. Very sad.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by FBIBOT(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Common job hunting in Nigeria Don turn resident evil... It's like we are in a completely different universe... Very sad and annoying... I just pray and hope it won't be too late when she's found
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by OgThanos: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
The last number sha called can be traced naw..
Even her last call she made before her phone went off can be played.
If we have a good ICT system in Nigeria..
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Nickymezor(f): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
ahnie:
One has to be really over and extra careful these days.
So true
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Fabdaniel(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
##FindHinyUmoren has been trending following an earlier report of a young lady named, Iniubong Hiny Umoren, who went for a job interview but has been missing for over 24 hours now.

Hiny Umoren went for a job interview at Ibiono Ibom, outskirt of Uyo in Akwa Ibom state on 29th of April 2021.

Minutes later, she sent a one-second voice note to her friend Umoh Uduak who revealed that she heard her scream and couldn't reach her again.

Hiny Umoren Twitter profile reads: 'Pragmatic Humanist, Choleric-melancholic, Skin Care products formulator, Philosopher, Lover of people with sense'.

She is yet to be found.
What's Nigeria turning into...God please help Nigerians...naso I hear say my friend done miss too this evening

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by paltielx: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
The company should be investigated
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by hstar: 12:17am On May 01, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

You do have a hand.
I suspect as well
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by stasius: 12:18am On May 01, 2021
Wicked country. I pray for God to save her.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by hstar: 12:19am On May 01, 2021
mmadu4:

Forget, av made a report about u
Shortly, u will be tracked

Mark my words

U are one of the suspects

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by openmine(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2021
Na wa oohh
People should be very careful about this mysterious job interviews!
These callous people know the situation in the country in terms of unemployment and will ever be ready to trample upon the desperation of job seekers!

A female friend almost fell for it years ago but thank God she listened to my advise and sent someone to check out the venue before the day of the interview. The guy she sent to see the venue discovered that the interview was just a trap set up by bad guys to lure job seekers and take away their belongings while raping the ladies!

I hope and pray that the lady is alright!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by PINLAYlove(m): 1:34am On May 01, 2021
Please can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this interview invitation. Help a brother abeg

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by olaremint(m): 1:44am On May 01, 2021
If only people would use their brain more, rather than make useless hair.
U get a job invite, google the company, their address, call the contacts they left as HR. Exxon mobil will not ask u to come to a remote location.
If its not a standard company or a one man business then u should take precaution with the risks. Go with family and friends if the interview venue is a forest.
When u fail to take precautions or do due diligence, u are gambling away your life.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by ekineme: 2:28am On May 01, 2021
PINLAYlove:
Please can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this interview invitation. Help a brother abeg

Questions you have to ask yourself after receiving a Job invitation:
1. Did I apply for this job?
2. Does the company have a physical address.

If any of your answer to the above question is NO, brother kindly delete the message or ignore it, two likely scenario are:

1. They are GNLD, Networking, hawkers etc
2. Fraudsters, kidnappers, ritualist,organ harvesters or human traffickers

Don't honor a job invite, you didn't apply.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by ofiko123(m): 2:47am On May 01, 2021
We pray and hope that she is quickly found and rescued...
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by NaMe4: 3:16am On May 01, 2021
Getting a detailed call history from her GSM network provider would help immensely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 / Will You Hire Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.