Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? (356 Views)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / Is ESN Still Online Security Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by drfun(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Looking at this two names, you will agree with me that ESN is a better name and more encompassing than this Ebubeagu which does not give much meaning except you understand the Igbo language.

What do you think of this names without being bias in your opinion.
Re: Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by uBuNiT: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
I bu anu mpama.
see the kind of rubbish you think
Re: Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
I think ESN is an undertone for Ebubeagu Security Network.
No mind those Gof'nors. grin
Re: Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by doggedfighter(f): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ebubeagu is Amotekun's brother. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by ScamHunter: 1:52am On May 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Ebubeagu is Amotekun's brother. grin

Just like Siamese twins. Leopards with damaged teeth.

1 Like

Re: Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by IgweOfNnewi: 2:29am On May 01, 2021
Let them go into competition
Re: Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by Jostoman: 10:31am On May 01, 2021
Ebube agu was created because of 2023 election, I know that Umahi and Uzodinma would be the one that will initiate the move to create ebube agu that will be full of nnwazurike boys.
Re: Is ESN Not A Better Name Then Ebubeagu? by drfun(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
I bu anu mpama.

see the kind of rubbish you think

Is people like you that have kept this country at this present state
If you can not understand the question I have asked, you could as well just move over to another thread instead of displaying this level of foolishness.!!!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Appeal To Terrorists, Crush Them— Fani-kayode Tells Buhari The Peoples Dem / The India Girl Exposes The Fact No Future For Africa / Christianity And Judaism Are Two Different Religion. Pass This On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.