Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport (19446 Views)

Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Sanitizedem: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
A 47-year-old drug trafficker, Chigbogu Ernest Obiora, has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.

The Spokesperson for the NDLEA, Femi Babafemi, said on Friday that Obiora was subsequently put under observation during which he excreted 97 wraps of cocaine with a total weight of 1.55 kilogrammes with a street value of N360 million.

“He was arrested about 1:16pm on Sunday, April 25, 2021, during the inward clearance of Ethiopian Airline. He had arrived Lagos onboard the airline from Entebbe, Uganda via Addis-Ababa, Ethiopia,” Babafemi said.

The Commander of the NDLEA at the airport, Ahmadu Garba said, Obiora was intercepted in the E-arrival hall of the airport by the operatives of the agency on the suspicion that he ingested drug substance.

He said, “The suspect was taken for body machine scan and the result was positive for ingestion of substance suspected to be an illicit drug. The suspect was promptly moved to the NDLEA excretion/observation facility.”

Barely an hour after he was arrested, Obiora was said to have excreted 31 wraps of cocaine weighing 500grammes and another 47 wraps (750 grammes) in the evening of same day while 19 wraps (300 grammes) were excreted the following day, Monday, April 26, bringing the total to 97 wraps, that is, 1.55kg.

Babafemi said under interrogation, Obiora claimed he was promised $1,500 if he successfully trafficked the drugs, adding that he opted for the ‘deal’ because he needed money.

“I did it so that I will be capable of feeding my family. I was living in Madagascar but due to the COVID-19 and the lockdown in the country, I couldn’t go back to my place of work.

“There was a time I started lacking money to feed my family and to pay my children’s school fees and the worst part of it is to pay my rent. So, I decided to take the option to do it,” he said.

Obiora reportedly said he never knew he could be arrested while stating that he has never met the real owner of the drug.

“I don’t know him, they contacted me on phone and asked if I can do the business,” he claimed.

Meanwhile, in continuation of efforts to dismantle all drug spots, the Ondo State Command of the NDLEA has raided two joints, arrested two dealers, and seized 80.2 kilogrammes of skuchies, while four hectares of cannabis farms were destroyed in the Eleyewo area of Akure south local government.

The acting commander of the agency in the state, Callys Alumona said a lady, 31-year-old Ibukunoluwa Kemi, and a 25-year-old young man, Oluwaseun Sunday were arrested with 78kg and 2.2kg of skuchies respectively.

https://punchng.com/drug-trafficker-excretes-97-wraps-of-cocaine-after-arrest-at-lagos-airport/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1619794338

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fast money has led this one to jail now... undecided
Person wey dey do vulcanizer jeje better pass that Chukwuma or Adekunle or Ciroma looking for fast money through illegal means.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Dcube212: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hnmm
Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by NwaNimo1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
ok

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by NwaNimo1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
97.....?

at least 3 remain 4 him ynash!

[img]https://media1./images/03a588cd89296ce1f2025ebfb6a6e0fd/tenor.gif?itemid=4823415[/img]

give am small 'agidi'

Ediot!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by BigSarah(f): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Don't traffic too much heat rn, what a shitty criminal
Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by chukkystar(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thank God no be only one tribe today. Tribal Bigots go rest

4 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
The excretors grin

14 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 4:54am On May 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:54am On May 01, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by linkers: 4:55am On May 01, 2021
Easy way to hell and wealth

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Chummynoni(m): 4:55am On May 01, 2021
i guess these drug traffickers dont read news, if they do, they still wont want to go into it despite the way they are being nabbed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by blamingthedevil: 5:00am On May 01, 2021
GeeX:
Person wey dey do vulcanizer jeje better pass that Chukwuma or Adekunle or Ciroma looking for fast money through illegal means.
It was only Obiora and ibikunle mentioned here, no ciroma

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by MemoriesAndMe: 5:01am On May 01, 2021
GeeX:
Lets stop being myopic. If Nigeria wasn't hell, do you think many of these people getting arrested for these drug crimes will in indulged themselves in the act?

What they're doing is wrong and even terrible for the country's image. But dont let somebody give you banana to take your future away from you.

People are saying Nigeria is in crisis, the president cannot address his nation except through his two mouthpieces. Can you point at any other nation in the world where the president cannot address his nation? Killings everywhere isn't that worth international attention?
Instead they bribe you with other news thats not even related to whats affecting everybody, and you're here screaming Chai!.

Wetin concern the loved ones of those that have been kiiled within the last 3 weeks with one man found with drugs? Why must that even be national news when the recent killings aren't even observed as something huge by the government? Should we be only hearing news about one man and that woman caught with drugs at the airport until we all kill eachother and the airport has no passenger anymore? Make we dash ourself brain sometimes even if dem no born some of us with am sometimes.

Abeg, let's first focus on what matters to everyone.

10 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by ogbuefi677(m): 5:01am On May 01, 2021
chukkystar:
Thank God no be only one tribe today. Tribal Bigots go rest
Drug trafficking is more honorable than skull mining or suicide bombing,anytime, any day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Lanry1(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
Na them ;DNa them

8 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by pode(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
1000 way to die, good luck to you
Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by MikeMicheal(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
I dont blame him,
I blame the fools consuming something that came out from someone's anus.
Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by pacespot(m): 5:04am On May 01, 2021
You never met the person you're trafficking a drug for, is this one a cover-up tactic to protect the drug owner from being exposed?

5 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by MikeMicheal(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2021
pacespot:
You never met the person you're trafficking a drug for, is this one a cover-up tactic to protect the drug owner from being exposed?
Some are smart enough to never make physical contact.

6 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Ahmed0336(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2021
Obiora..... Wiseman from the land of the sleeping sun.

ibinkunke Smartman from the waste

NDLEA is doing a great job recently.........

later, they'll look for means to have buba marwa removed...

legit hustle paysssssss

4 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by tamdun: 5:06am On May 01, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Lets stop being myopic. If Nigeria wasn't hell, do you think many of these people getting arrested for these drug crimes will in indulged themselves in the act?

What they're doing is wrong and even terrible for the country's image. But dont let somebody give you banana to take your future away from you.
Stop encouraging bad things, these people will not stop, even if u put them in heaven, they will still do drug

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by MikeMicheal(m): 5:08am On May 01, 2021
Those dimwits checking name tribe, just know that the international community doesnt care if he is Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS: HE IS A NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Qoko: 5:09am On May 01, 2021
Congratulations Mr trafficker, who will now pay the rent, school fees and Bone straight you promised your babe. Onye riri.
Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Generalkorex(m): 5:13am On May 01, 2021
$1k5 small na. The guy FK 0. Market wey worth 360m.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by ShadowCracker(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2021
Omo nna and drugs peddling. Match made in hell.
I am very he wanted to come and develop Lagos tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by tillaman(m): 5:17am On May 01, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by kunleham(m): 5:17am On May 01, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

What they're doing is wrong and even terrible for the country's image. But dont let somebody give you banana to take your future away from you. People are saying Nigeria is in crisis, the president cannot address his nation except through his two slaves, killings everywhere isn't that worth international attention?
Instead they bribe you with other news thats not even related to whats affecting everybody, and you're here screaming Chai!.

Wetin concern the loved ones of those that have been kiiled within the last 3 weeks with one man found with drugs? Why must that even be national news when the recent killings aren't even observed as something huge by the government? Should we be only hearing news about one man and that woman caught with drugs at the airport until we all kill eachother and the airport has no passenger anymore? Make we dash ourself brain sometimes even if dem no born some of us with am sometimes.

Abeg, let the first focus on what matters to everyone.
Oga Ade, stop being devil's advocate. What's bad is bad, let's all condemn it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by TheFacelessMan: 5:18am On May 01, 2021
angry

Check the rest of the story here....

https://www.nairaland.com/5156642/mile-high-club#77896567

TheFacelessMan:

PART 1

How I brought the drugs onto the plane is a story for another day.

But I had an aging mother, a materialistic wife and an ever-hungry dog to feed.

I had a gambling habit as well and so I agreed to ferry the COKE to Brazil for a sum of $15,000 which is 5.4 million in this Buhari “CHANGI” Regime .

[img]https://i./Nc8O.gif[/img]

I got on Nigerian Airways at 12 noon en route Rio Di Janeiro after the usual delays and postponements.

A very pretty hostess, “RACHEL”, her name-tag read ushered me to 15C aisle seat. Our eyes met, a teasing smile on her lips and I thought “In another world, at another time”

I settled down in my seat waiting for take-off, marveling at how easy it was to beat Nigerian Immigrations.

A minute into the pre-flight safety instructions by RACHEL, a male hostess cancel host named “BUKAR” walked from behind and whispered into her ears.

She nodded and walked to the rear of the plane presumably to get refreshments. As she passed by me, she gave me a deep, undressing look. Like she wanted to give me an X-RAY. kiss kiss kiss My mum always told me how handsome I was cool

BUKAR was tall & bulky, rather too ugly and unfriendly looking to be in public service. I lost interest hearing him drone on and on. I closed my eyes….

Just as the plane took off, I heard a booming voice from the front of the plane say:

“Mr Chukwu-something shocked, you are under arrest for trafficking narcotic substances…..” shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Sunnybay7: 5:27am On May 01, 2021
Not again

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Excretes 97 Wraps Of Cocaine After Arrest At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 5:31am On May 01, 2021
Wait... let me make sense out of this:

The Spokesperson for the NDLEA, Femi Babafemi, said on Friday that Obiora was subsequently put under observation during which he excreted 97 wraps of cocaine with a total weight of 1.55 kilogrammes with a street value of N360 million.

Total value of the drugs is 360 million naira... I take it.

Babafemi said under interrogation, Obiora claimed he was promised $1,500 if he successfully trafficked the drugs, adding that he opted for the ‘deal’ because he needed money.

1,500 USD(not even up to a million naira) to traffic Hard drugs worth over 360 million naira.

Is this a joke or something?? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Policemen Dismissed For Extorting ₦153,000 From LASU Student / Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos / Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.