Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Is This Car Auction Company Real..? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Car Auction Company Real..? (495 Views)

Car Auction / Public Car Auction To Hold In Lagos This Saturday - Carsbazr / Osama Bin-laden’s Family Airplane Crashes Into Car Auction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Car Auction Company Real..? by bigpicture001: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
I intend to enter into auction bidding in the US for a car displayed on this site...

Plz people is it safe..?
Re: Is This Car Auction Company Real..? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2021
bigpicture001:
I intend to enter into auction bidding in the US for a car displayed on this site...

Plz people is it safe..?
boss if you don't really understand it, don't dabble into it because you might regret it. Its better you find their brokers that you will pay $250 and get the job done for you. I tried it and I had my regrets but you might try and it goes smooth for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Car Auction Company Real..? by yesloaded: 10:32am On May 01, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
boss if you don't really understand it, don't dabble into it because you might regret it. Its better you find their brokers that you will pay $250 and get the job done for you. I tried it and I had my regrets but you might try and it goes smooth for you.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Ladies Bike In Lagos / Oil Pan For Nissan Sentra 2007 Needed Urgently / When Are You Supposed To Change Your Battery? Check Out These 4 Tell-tale Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.