Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa (3502 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2021
Her name's Nwando Okpalaeke, she hails from Umudiokpara Azia

Azia is a small town situated in Ihiala L.G.A Anambra state. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azia_(town)

Her dad, Late Barrister Uzoma Okpalaeke Kjsp was recently buried. Less than 3 weeks.

He was ihiala second consecutiency representative Year 2011/12

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2021
Azia to the world! grin

3 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Mixedfruit: 12:07am On May 01, 2021
IGBO Amaka our daughters are representing.........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2021
Dear excellence, William Obiano , Our daughter being the first female to land an aircraft on our very first international airport, I want to cease this opportunity to ask you to construct a particular road that leads to my community and possibly put some Street lights.

Thank you cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by iammo(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2021
Co pilot (FO).... Such an honour

4 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Nobody: 12:10am On May 01, 2021
na so
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by ygowon: 12:11am On May 01, 2021
Why am I always attracted to ladies without makeup. True! Whenever I see a lady with natural beauty, my heart melts.

17 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
Co pilot.... Such an honour

make una use this opportunity ask our Amiable govenor to help with the construction of a particular road that leads to this small town wink

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by NwaNimo1(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2021

9 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Prodigee: 12:13am On May 01, 2021
She try!

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by iammo(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

make una use this opportunity ask our Amiable govenor to help with the construction of a particular road that leads to this small town wink

All that would come in no time as massive development start to begin when the Airport becomes opreational, with another private University

You better go an get C of O or tittle deeds to your ancestorial lands around the axis, because you guys are about to hit real estate lottery

3 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Praxis758: 12:31am On May 01, 2021
Imagine these.......

Nigeria would be among the top 6 countries if quota system is not parasitically enshrined in our Constitution

Imagine a country like the USA using quota system as a basis for employment, appointment, innovation and allotment for its key national spaces/positions.

Parasitism of quota system is the major reason we are loosing our best brains to the western world while mediocres, clowns, charlatans and jokes keep occupying our sensitive spaces that are key to our technological, scientific, economic and infrastructure development.

The western countries are busy expanding the nest of science, innovation and technology where best brains are healthily competing to stamp their intellectual acumen, while Nigeria is busy expanding political market where dead brains, worst thieves, roguesb and abominable characters are having free days depleting our commonwealth.

3 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by DCmonster: 1:08am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

Azia is a small town situated in Ihiala L.G.A Anambra state. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azia_(town)

Her dad, Late Barrister Uzoma Okpalaeke Kjsp was recently buried. Less than 3 weeks.

So you are from azia? The world is indeed a small place. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by adadike(f): 1:32am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:
Azia to the world! grin
cheesy na my mama sister be dat o. Nnam ochie, iga di o. Good job nnem ochie o. To tell the truth, Umudiokpara women Sabi fine eh, tall women with natural beauty and curved bodies. Chai! Am so happy o

2 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by adadike(f): 1:34am On May 01, 2021
DCmonster:
see my uncles o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by tranxo(m): 1:48am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:
Dear excellence, William Obiano , Our daughter being the first female to land an aircraft on our very first international airport, I want to cease this opportunity to ask you to construct a particular road that leads to my community and possibly put some Street lights.

Thank you cheesy
Umueri not Umunaeri
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 1:57am On May 01, 2021
tranxo:

Umueri not Umunaeri

were ehu manye ogbu na were ogbu manye ehu bu ofuife

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2021
adadike:
cheesy na my mama sister be dat o. Nnam ochie, iga di o. Good job nnem ochie o. To tell the truth, Umudiokpara women Sabi fine eh, tall women with natural beauty and curved bodies. Chai! Am so happy o

I'm actually from Ukwakwa Azia, all the same. long live Nwadiala wink
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 2:00am On May 01, 2021
DCmonster:

Yes. You are from Azia too? Would you mind sharing location ? cool

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Karlovych: 2:04am On May 01, 2021
embarassed embarassed Les refugees du Benin Republic are in serious pain right now

2 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 2:21am On May 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Local champion, from Umudiokpara to Azia, not from Israel to Dubai or Iraq, custom officers better check well because their is no way drugs will be missing, unless they are dead, drug trafficking and baby factory ritualism is part of the culture

Trolling, wouldn't put food on your table, Hustle brother.

2 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by IgweOfNnewi: 2:23am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

Trolling, wouldn't put food on your table, Hustle brother.
Should I continue to hustle untill I start feeding your entire family? because I did tell you I needed anything, God has done it.
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by tranxo(m): 3:21am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

were ehu manye ogbu na were ogbu manye ehu bu ofuife
Oburo ofu ife
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by richmond500: 3:45am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

good, now that we know about this, shebi u are planning to be the next good thing that will come from ur village? try make oneday someone celebrate ur success too
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by ngadaAwo: 4:07am On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Ada m kiss

I can't wait to marry you kiss

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by iammo(m): 4:18am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Ada m kiss

I can't wait to marry you kiss

grin grin

SIMPson the canceller

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Update About My Trip To Russia And Life In Russia / The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) / How To Buy Your Way To A New Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.