Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Anambra International Airport Tribalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra International Airport Tribalism (2992 Views)

Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anambra International Airport Tribalism by theFilmtric: 5:15pm On May 01, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Why should I forget Lagos? Igbos own a substantial stack in Lagos, so as other ethnic groups, for your information it's everybody's common Wealth, I asked, why are other SW state lagging behind if really you guys are sophisticated as you claim? People already know that nothing is happening there and noting to show, imo state single handedly built their own airport same as Anambra likewise other state but give honour to whom honour is due not by acting like a never do well, for all I know is jealousy and hate is what you guys are known for.

So SW people don't travel? Mr. Man they do, but the problem is they are majorly in the lower class. Here in Abuja if you want to know where Yoruba's enters bus to there town and villages go to Geri junction along Abuja Kaduna express way, see them waving down buses and private cars on the highway shouting Oshogbo, Ibadan, Akure, ilesha etc. You will not see them at God is Good, ABC, The Young Motors, etc, because they can't afford it, so if they can't afford the executive buses is it plane they can afford?. Seriously you guys are poor and overhyped that's is the truth
I didn't read this sir
Stopp writing Epistles

Lagos is SW
SW is Yoruba

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Short Of Jonathan’s Ticket ‘ll Cost APC 2023 Presidency — Buhari, Adamu / APC Supporters Protest In Abuja To Demand Congratulatory Messages For BAT / Video: Bola Tinubu Break Ramadan Fast With Friends And Family In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.