Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Should Be My Reply to her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be My Reply to her? (4095 Views)

A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2021
Straight to the point, I asked this girl out sometime ago but she told me she is not interested in a relationship, me being a person who easily respect people decision decided not to bother her since she is not interested in a relationship at then.
She just celebrated her birthday and she asking me to take her out for chopping.
Below are the place she said I should take her to.
kada
Domino's
Film house
Market square
Phil hallmark
Nadia
Stop to shop
At the moment I'm still looking for the proper reply to her, if you have a good reply please drop it because I told her that I want to consult the elders first before giving her my word.

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2021
Tell her that you wants to FVCK HER through her anus!!!

21 Likes

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2021
Which of the places can you finance?

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by chatinent: 8:48am On May 01, 2021
My question is what question did you ask her before she said “let me think then.”

Don't confuse the gods.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
Which of the places can you finance?
I can finance any of the last two on the list
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2021
Irijosa777:
I can finance any of the last two on the list
I asked her "if I were to take her out, what is the place for the outing?"
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by duduade: 8:59am On May 01, 2021
Reply her up straight

Why beat around the bush

You do not have money to philander about...

And moreover what has she brought to your friendship table apart from rejecting your advances..

All these hungry girls looking for innocent men money to chop

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 01, 2021
Hes not innocent please
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 01, 2021
He was the one that wanna take someone out, if you know she as not add up any value to you, or she doesnt worth anything why bring up that subject

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2021
Don't waste your money on any adventure babe. Rather give that money to a motherless babies home while searching for "reliable" babe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2021
My brother Na express you wan enter so o.

Red flag...

Run for your Life/Sanity........
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2021
Take her home and buy herbs from me, you'll never regret the decision,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Richadv(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2021
Bros save your cash shes not worth it,you asked her out she rejected just move on stop hanging around with useless hope of getting her some day,she will only use you

Would have shared the screenshot of a text I got this morning from a girl I asked out last yr she rejected me and started dating another guy barely 2 weeks I don move on aunty nor wan let me rest now she is asking me for airtime this is somebody whose father is rich and she is schooling in madonna abege mk I Jo's rest my case

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by donbachi(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2021
Dis is my problem with most naija girls.they dont want a man,but they want to eat his money..tomorrow,dem go open those their wide mouth,to scream "he lured me"..my sisters,na una dey lure the guys..if u dont want a man,tell him off.dont go eating his money.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2021
Ahmed0336:
My brother Na express you wan enter so o.

Red flag...

Run for your Life/Sanity........
LoL, why should I run from for my life.
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2021
donbachi:
Dis is my problem with most naija girls.they dont want a man,but they want to eat his money..tomorrow,dem go open those their wide mouth,to scream "he lured me"..my sisters,na una dey lure the guys..if u dont want a man,tell him off.dont go eating his money.
hahahaha
"he lure me"
This one touch me ooo

1 Like

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2021
Richadv:
Bros save your cash shes not worth it,you asked her out she rejected just move on stop hanging her with useless hope of getting she will only use you

Would have shared the screenshot of a text I got this morning from a girl I asked out last yr she rejected me and started dating another guy barely 2 weeks I don move on aunty nor wan let me rest now she is asking me for airtime this is somebody whose father is rich and she is schooling in madonna abege mk I Jo's rest my case
Thank you!
Na man you be.
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by apostle96: 9:32am On May 01, 2021
This guy is a fvcking simp
You cut out the part you were asking her what/where she preferred for you to take her out
Hence her reply to think about it

Take her out..it's ur money u want to spend
But don't ever come here LAmenting

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Irijosa777(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2021
apostle96:
You cut out the part you were asking her what/where she preferred for you to take her out

Thanks Mr iron man.
is not a must to reply na, you can choose not to read or better still just read then disregard.
again, somebody has asked me what I told her before she said let me think, which I also reply that I asked her "if I were to take her out where will be the place?"
So there is nothing simp here.
Thanks for your all the same bro.
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 01, 2021
all this stress coz u don't have the balls to tell her straight up you wanna fuc.k

7 Likes

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by luminouz(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2021
apostle96:

Calm down he said nothing wrong na
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by AfroKnight: 9:47am On May 01, 2021
You set yourself up.

Why are you calling her “dear”? Just tell her "no".

Don't be afraid to be broke-shamed. If she wasn't broke, she wouldn't need a man to take her out and spend money on her.

Tell her "no" and watch her change towards you. If you spend money on her now, she will always reject your advances but will not be shy enough to reject your money. You too, should not be shy to tell her you are not ready to spend on her since she is not your babe. Put the condition there and ignore her henceforth. I repeat. If you spend on her, she will still not agree to be your babe. If that is your goal, then you are about to waste time and money on a disappointment.

This country is funny. Man asks a babe out and suddenly finds out he is owing her birthday trips. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by BigYash: 9:53am On May 01, 2021
Tell her No. Like she told you No before. Do as if you are no longer interested. No let her open account for your head o. Time for you to do shakara for her is now..
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by chocboi78(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2021
Tell her you the goin on a date with someone else on that said date
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by rex444(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2021
If U can stomach it without coming bk here to lament on how she ate your money and couldn't satisfy your dreams, carry on
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by David1017(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2021
Na once u go take know say na uniben girl be dat

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Reex12(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2021
shes a hungry bitch

straight up ask her for 3rounds bfor you proceed to consider taking her anywhere...
Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by aktolly54(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2021
Irijosa777:
Straight to the point, I asked this girl out sometime ago but she told me she is not interested in a relationship, me being a person who easily respect people decision decided not to bother her since she is not interested in a relationship at then.
She just celebrated her birthday and she asking me to take her out for chopping.
Below are the place she said I should take her to.
kada
Domino's
Film house
Market square
Phil hallmark
Nadia
Stop to shop
At the moment I'm still looking for the proper reply to her, if you have a good reply please drop it because I told her that I want to consult the elders first before giving her my word.
op you just want to waste your money on that bitch.es because it won't change her m8nd about dating you . here is the thing, tell that idiot you want FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT with her, its means you give her 20k( or less) to have your way with her. She can't resist such offer because she is already playing with your head despite the fact you ask her out b4 and she turn it down but now she want you to waste cash on her with shifting the pants. Go codedruns website and do hook up, don't let any girl fool you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by ChiefSosa(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2021
You're the one that raised her hopes up that's why she's chatting shít, now you're coming here to seek what advice exactly? If you can take her out; take her, if you can't; then don't. Simple as ABC. STOP WASTING TIME ON GIRLS, THEY WILL LEAVE YOU WHEN THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT I'll outrightly tell a girl yes/no, rather than wasting my time exchanging texts that would lead NOWHERE. She outrightly told you no and you moved on, give her your own answer and move the fúck on. RATHER THAN WASTE OUR COVID-19 VACCINE ON SOME PEOPLE, THE FG SHOULD GIVE THEM ONLY REDPILLS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Dre183(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 01, 2021
You don dey talk better before ooo, u just later spoil am, try dey drink water bro that problem wey u see so e no dey finish.... If he ain't wasting his time on girls should he be wasting it on guys.... He's the one fucking up here, that's the part u should deal with

1 Like

Re: What Should Be My Reply to her? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 01, 2021
Dre183:
Nigeria girls are useless.

Your mum isn't a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind / Fire!! See 33 Photos Of African Military Women That Will Make You Fall In Love / My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.