Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? (46823 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Dogalmighty17: 11:33am On May 01, 2021
Check it for what?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by mcmbonu: 11:33am On May 01, 2021
Lol
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
those horses for that coat of arm self don slim finish do to our economy .....
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by purplekayc(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
Na assignment?
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by tizzle(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2021
Who coat of arms help? Last time i checked was in primary school. What am i checking it for? Dem done update am?
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by ubev01(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2021
They should replace the horses with cows.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by ofiko123(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2021
When I was in secondary School...
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 01, 2021
I have forgotten what the coat of arms stands for sef
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by darediamond(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
So I was just surfing the internet, browsing through the pages of google and I saw the Nigerian Coat Of Arm, it caught my attention and I begin to wonder how it has lost almost all of its identity.

Quick Check

So forget government, my question is, what are u doing to maintain the motto of the COA? cos I know we will come here and start insulting government first

Do We Still Have A Country? Or Countries?

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Killermamba: 11:35am On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
So I was just surfing the internet, browsing through the pages of google and I saw the Nigerian Coat Of Arm, it caught my attention and I begin to wonder how it has lost almost all of its identity.

Quick Check

So forget government, my question is, what are u doing to maintain the motto of the COA? cos I know we will come here and start insulting government first

Wetin concern me
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On May 01, 2021
Rubbish! Op how much government paid you?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by dadoctore(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2021
6. Cactus spectabilis. That's the name of the flower
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 11:38am On May 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish! Op how much government paid you?
Does this looks like a govt paid thread?
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by snapshot: 11:40am On May 01, 2021
There should be something in the COA to represent corruption because we are a very corrupt country
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 11:40am On May 01, 2021
airminem:
Everyday i view the Biafra flag and i see the sun rising day by day.
jeez, those eyes are beautiful

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Pimine: 11:40am On May 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Remove the horse and put dogs the eagle and put a duck or chicken there remove the y and pour in blood there remove the peace and unity and add nepotism and clueless leadership.

The dogs represent the fact that the country has gone to the dogs

The chicken well is direct opposite of what the eagle stands for

The black shield represents absence of light (NEPA)

The others are self explanatory......signing out
Aswearugaaad

Took the words right outta my mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by vioment: 11:41am On May 01, 2021
It looks gallant.

Very rugged.

I like the American one the best, with flowers on one side and arrows on one side.

Our own is nice. It fits with the name and people.

If only we can live up to its visual meaning.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by airminem(f): 11:46am On May 01, 2021
Thank you wink
richmond500:
jeez, those eyes are beautiful
Thats exactly how beautiful the "BIAFRA" republic will forever be...
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Archbishop88: 11:46am On May 01, 2021
Coat of Arms abi Goat of Arms?
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by rosy1992(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2021
The coat of Arm is fast loosing its significance.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Kirkman: 11:47am On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
I take back my pledge to Nigeria.

May Ogun kill our heroes past
Na so you don disown the country reach?

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by annyz: 11:48am On May 01, 2021
I only come to check if He has agreed to resign or finally been impeached.

God where are you

Oh Lord!!! Please do what you have done before.

Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by VEHINTOLAR: 11:49am On May 01, 2021
Useless country !
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Kirkman: 11:49am On May 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Take your eagle, flowers and two horses and GTFOH

[img]https://media1./images/46ee2716c81052c5bbb114cdba4341cb/tenor.gif[/img]
You never dissapoint with your memes grin
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by topoftheworld(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2021
wink cheesy
richmond500:

cheesy
richmond500:

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by KingZaddy(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2021
I modified the coat of arm

1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by topoftheworld(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

According to the bible, you shouldn't have sex before marriage, pleasure yourself, get a tattoo, or eat pork.

cool
How it take relate now
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Emk5556: 11:53am On May 01, 2021
Just now.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by psalmz(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2021
Number 2 and 5 is the same,coat of arms is as confused as buhari
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by juman(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2021
Nigeria has everything except good leaders.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by engrchykae(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2021
airminem:
Everyday i view the Biafra flag and i see the sun rising day by day.
the first Nigeria flag had a Sun but the powers that be rejected the Sun.
The horses are slaves.
I am sure the eagle on the slave horses is the american eagle because there is nothing eagle about Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu / Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.