Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts (54721 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by mauchiz: 11:58am On May 01, 2021
This is not about father mbaka, Nigerians are suffering, Buhari and other leaders should resign, they have run out of ideas.
Nigerians don't need Garba shehu and Femi Adesina explanation.
Nigerians want Buhari to do his work or resign.

Is it when Nigeria becomes Somalia, then he will resign.
To be a president is not by force, if you don't know what to do, resign, is very simple.
Apc should stop all this blame games and repair Nigeria economy and security.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Zimmermann(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2021
This is BALDERDASH! Fr. Mbaka is a disgrace to the clergy.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:04pm On May 01, 2021
THE BUHARI I KNOW, DOESNT LIKE ANY THING THAT IS NOT THOROUGHLY DONE WELL. IF YOU NEED EVIDENCES, IN ENUGU WHERE I LIVE, GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL WING OF THE AIRPORT AND. IT WILL AMAZE YOU. TRAVELLING TO AWKA FROM ENUGU, THE PART OF THE ROAD ALREADY DONE, HAS THE STANDARD WE SEE IN THE WESTERN WORLD AND THATS BUHARI'S HAND WORK. THE FEDERAL GOVT PROMISED TO BUILD A MEDICAL CENTRE FOR ADORATION MINISTRY AND I AM SURE THAT IT WAS DONE IN GOOD FAITH AND THEY HAVE CONTRACTORS THAT CAN DO IT TO THE PROMISED STANDARD. BY GOING TO REQUEST FOR THE CONTRACT, FATHER MBAKA A MODERN JUDAS- ISCARIOT WHO IS NEVER SATISFIED WITH STEALING FROM HIS CONGREGATION WAS WRONG. TO ME THAT WAS WHAT MADE BUHARI SCEPTICAL AS MBAKA WOULD HAVE ONLY BUILT A HEALTH CENTER AND POCKETED THE REST OF THE MONEY. HE WOULD HAVE GONE THERE TO REMIND MR PRESIDENT OF THE PROMISE AND NOT TO REQUEST FOR THE CONTRACT. DOES POPE REQUEST FOR CONTRACTS ? I PITY THE MASSES WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO DISTINGUISH TRUE MEN OF GOD FROM THESE CRIMINALS CALLING THEMSELVES MEN OF GOD BUT ARE SERVING THEIR BELLIES LIKE OSIBANJO WHO SOLD HIS CALL TO SERVE GOD FOR A POT OF YAM PORRIGDE.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Baba40(f): 12:05pm On May 01, 2021
When as it become an offense to seek for contract? When you are awarded and you dont do it but embezzle the money that makes it an offense

1 Like

Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by mauchiz: 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
edoairways:
So true
As copied:
So Everybody that supported Buhari from 2015 till date must get a contract or appointment? I'm still waiting for Fr. Mbaka to debunk what Garba said yesterday, but until then

Why should Fr. Mbaka drum support for Nnamdi Kanu and call for Buhari's Resignation? Two things are involvedThe two things Involved are;

1. Either Fr. Mbaka is scared of getting attacked by the IPOB Militia or

2. He is actually angered because the President ignored his request to be awarded contracts. Here in Southeast, everyone is extra careful they way they speak, behave and associated with anybody that is not Igbo, because as I as said earlier, 80% igbos are IPOB sympathisers who would be pleased to see anyone against their Biafra attacked killed and dealt with.

Fr. Mbaka has many Business enterprises all over Enugu and other Southeast States, apart from his Adoration Ministry, he is a successful Business man which we all know.

Therefore Mbaka making a U-turn to support Nnamdi Kanu and call him his Saviour is understandable, no one wants to be attacked, killed or his Business destroyed because of their support for Buhari.Secondly, Mbaka may be angry because his Request to be awarded contracts was sidelined, and Buhari's Tenure will be over in less than 24 Months.

Yes it's not a taboo to ask for appointment to ask for Contracts from the Government you supported in 2015 and 2019The truth is this; if Mbaka actually asked for Contracts, then he supported Buhari not because it would uplift the Nation but because he (Mbaka) wanted to uplift his PocketLike I said earlier, we are still waiting for Fr. Mbaka to debunk Garba's story, but until then, I must ask, must every Buhari Supporter be conpensated with Appointments and Contracts.

Yes Mbaka Supported Buhari, but Buhari still lost in Enugu in 2015 and 2016.

Mbaka said he saw a vision where God told him to withdraw his support for Buhari and channel his support to Nnamdi Kanu, the same God that told him Buhari is the Hope of Nigeria?

No pretence about this, Mbaka is guilty of these 2 points I mentioned above. No two ways about it.

You are not well, he went to ask for the promise he made to the church, to build medical facility which will be used by citizens of Nigeria.
Mbaka does not have a wife or children, whatever he gets is for the masses.

You are a very wicked Nigerian, is people like you that voted for Buhari.
Of all the things happening in Nigeria, you did not see it?
Everybody is telling Buhari to resign, if you don't know, is not only mbaka, the whole nation is asking Buhari to resign, let me inform you.

Mbaka saw in a vision were Buhari won the election, is not mbaka that made him win.
Mbaka is not God, he does not have ability to make people win an election, he only sees in a dream or vision.

God decides who he wants to show what will happen in the future.

Let's stop blame game, tell Buhari to resign
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Tareq1105: 12:16pm On May 01, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Garba Shehu is a monumental disaster to the public relations engagements of the presidency. His utterances and press releases are often great disservice to the image of the president.

How do you reconcile that this same Father Mbaka was hailed by PMB as the true man of God when he was dishing out prophecies in favour of APC?
How do you explain the well televised visit of Father Mbaka to ASO rock immediately after the 2015 election?
What has changed? The press release by Garba Shehu about Father Mbaka requesting for contract is nothing but cheap blackmail.

Could it be that Garba Shehu is grossly incompetents or is a mole whose mission is to technically discredit the president?

Father Mbaka is a Nigerian and he has every right to ask for contract afterall he contributed to the success of Buhari in 2015.

What happened to the hospital Buhari promised to build for his town?

Buhari is an ingrate, he doesn't reward loyalty.

Father Mbaka was a lone voice in the East then. He was threatened by PDP faithfuls, he was reported to the Vatican City, his job was on the line, yet he stood with Buhari.

If he ask for contract nko?

What's wrong with that?

What about those who never contributed anything to his electoral success but are being given contract today?

Garba Shehu is mad. Ori e ti daru.

This is a further confirmation that God has taken away the leadership of this country from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2021
I don't see demanding for contracts to favour his people a bad thing

Useless FG
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Skillsnigeria: 12:25pm On May 01, 2021
APC and their useless zoo sellout citizens
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Owaincouncil: 12:38pm On May 01, 2021
Its like femi adesina is chilling for garba sheu this days.
Its been long I hear him talk. Or he has been silence by the cabal.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by MartinsD12(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2021
zoba88:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3696891220438687&id=100003535375432
It's like give and take now, the truth is known now, Apc was right after all.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Brushstrokes20: 12:41pm On May 01, 2021
GARBAGE shehu, isa PANDEMIC, gumi, Buhari etc are shameless, heartless, anti truth, bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by BePrepared: 12:41pm On May 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Nawaoooo... smh undecided

Anyways contact me for your Foodstuffs from North at quality and affordable prices. Check out my signature for more information

Drop ur number
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by HRMK: 12:46pm On May 01, 2021
DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE!WHAT A VERY POROUS SUBMISSION!WHAT MAKE ADORATION SO SPECIAL TO ENJOY SUCH PROJECT FROM FG WHEN IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOVT?ITS ONLY MBAKA THAT CAN #TRY TO DEFEND HIMSELT IE IF HE CAN!
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Sonn(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
The same people.

“He doesn't have a family of his own.”

Iffa hear.

How many wife(s) and children does he "MBAKA" have?
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Faithful1234(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Garba Shehu is a monumental disaster to the public relations engagements of the presidency. His utterances and press releases are often great disservice to the image of the president.

How do you reconcile that this same Father Mbaka was hailed by PMB as the true man of God when he was dishing out prophecies in favour of APC?
How do you explain the well televised visit of Father Mbaka to ASO rock immediately after the 2015 election?
What has changed? The press release by Garba Shehu about Father Mbaka requesting for contract is nothing but cheap blackmail.

Could it be that Garba Shehu is grossly incompetents or is a mole whose mission is to technically discredit the president?

yes sir.all correct sir.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by NairaMaster1(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
U have time to respond to known heartless terror mongers.

To me, the Fr has worsen Mbaka case.

How?

That Mbaka was working for APC.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by executive12: 1:34pm On May 01, 2021
edoairways:
So true
As copied:
So Everybody that supported Buhari from 2015 till date must get a contract or appointment? I'm still waiting for Fr. Mbaka to debunk what Garba said yesterday, but until then

Why should Fr. Mbaka drum support for Nnamdi Kanu and call for Buhari's Resignation? Two things are involvedThe two things Involved are;

1. Either Fr. Mbaka is scared of getting attacked by the IPOB Militia or

2. He is actually angered because the President ignored his request to be awarded contracts. Here in Southeast, everyone is extra careful they way they speak, behave and associated with anybody that is not Igbo, because as I as said earlier, 80% igbos are IPOB sympathisers who would be pleased to see anyone against their Biafra attacked killed and dealt with.

Fr. Mbaka has many Business enterprises all over Enugu and other Southeast States, apart from his Adoration Ministry, he is a successful Business man which we all know.

Therefore Mbaka making a U-turn to support Nnamdi Kanu and call him his Saviour is understandable, no one wants to be attacked, killed or his Business destroyed because of their support for Buhari.Secondly, Mbaka may be angry because his Request to be awarded contracts was sidelined, and Buhari's Tenure will be over in less than 24 Months.

Yes it's not a taboo to ask for appointment to ask for Contracts from the Government you supported in 2015 and 2019The truth is this; if Mbaka actually asked for Contracts, then he supported Buhari not because it would uplift the Nation but because he (Mbaka) wanted to uplift his PocketLike I said earlier, we are still waiting for Fr. Mbaka to debunk Garba's story, but until then, I must ask, must every Buhari Supporter be conpensated with Appointments and Contracts.

Yes Mbaka Supported Buhari, but Buhari still lost in Enugu in 2015 and 2016.

Mbaka said he saw a vision where God told him to withdraw his support for Buhari and channel his support to Nnamdi Kanu, the same God that told him Buhari is the Hope of Nigeria?

No pretence about this, Mbaka is guilty of these 2 points I mentioned above. No two ways about it.

Nigeria is in this mess because of people like you.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Oppy2k2: 1:40pm On May 01, 2021
Let all the south learn to support their own either bad or good. Don't allow the evil fulanis to divide us.

The north supported a terrorist pantanmy

1 Like

Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Reference(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2021
zoba88:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3696891220438687&id=100003535375432

Just poor judgement by the FR and the Ministry in general. Just to summarise it all.
There is no reason in all of Christianity why God will seek help outside His kingdom for his work or anything He wants to do on this earth He owns. He didn't at creation, He didn't at resurrection and the Holy Spirit sure did not at Pentecost.

The Scriptures are clear about the resourcefulness of God and the responsibilities of His children towards the work of Ministries. That everything be done in-house.

That is why for those of little faith to believe God for sufficiency and the miracles of resource multiplication they can fall back to the laws that command His people to 'go work',...'go up into the mountains and BRING down' resources for the building of His house.

Now, where there is no voluntary obedience believers are commanded to bring ALL THE TITHES AND OFFERINGS INTO HIS HOUSE, so there be sufficient resources to do His work.

But today Christians will neither believe God for sufficiency, nor are willing to work hard to provide for the church nor are humble enough to pay the mandatory taxation of God for His work also known as tithing.

This is the result. We have allowed our kings and priests go cap in hand to those we should be helping and by so doing bringing the Name of the Lord into disrepute.

That Ministry top to bottom should be responsible for this because they neither believe nor teach their congregants their covenant responsibilities towards the God they serve.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 01, 2021
You see in this one, I stand with Garbage Shehu. Mbaka Mbaka Mbaka WHY?
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Basher8583: 1:57pm On May 01, 2021
Baba40:
When as it become an offense to seek for contract? When you are awarded and you dont do it but embezzle the money that makes it an offense

Your question is the kind of question a criminal asks another criminal
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by jude33084(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2021
Disgrace!
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by angelfallz(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2021
As for me, Father Mbaka looks like he is playing politics, and it is back firing on him. It's unfortunate.
This is why the church shouldn't play politics, instead preach the word of God, win souls for Christ, speak truth to power etc.

I can't forget the time Mbaka tried to strong arm Peter Obi into donating. It's really bad. And we keep wondering why atheists are increasing.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by elbarond(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2021
No terrorist or dictator rules forever. �
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Olatomiwami(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2021
rosy1992:
Whether you are a prophet, reverend father or clergyman, once you involve in politics, you have automatically tarnish your image.

Gbam!!! All invective on Oshibajo comes to mind.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Davo2080: 3:49pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=zoba88 post=101282228]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3696891220438687&id=100003535375432[/quote.Fr Mbaka is a real man of God, There was no lie in his prophecy. He only revealed what d Holy Spirit revealed to Him,this is discussion for those in Spirit.Buhari paid nairalanders are all here spewing trash about the man of God.becareful of what u say .Fr Mbaka is a priest, a genuine priest I have followed all these years,all his wealth is channelled for the poor masses,so even if asked for contract,it is for d good of d poor masses.The presidency,Shehu and co,this is definetly ur end.watch it.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by therealwajo: 3:52pm On May 01, 2021
Petty, deceptive, cunning and insincere.

I thought Oga Garba is supposed to be a senior journalist. His releases can be so disgustingly disappointing.

Imagine a Reuben Abati, a Remi Oyo or a Segun Adeniyi on that seat.
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Champneys: 4:00pm On May 01, 2021
APC is a curse to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Mbaka should carry his cross

Those who dine with the devil................

A lesson for all!
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by maureensylvia(f): 4:13pm On May 01, 2021
BePrepared:

Drop ur number

Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by blackpanda: 5:34pm On May 01, 2021
Bonaventura:
One of the worst jobs on earth is being a spokesman to a rudderless, nepotistic and chauvinistic government that thrives on lies and more lies.

I don't envy Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu on their jobs

Lol. And we shld believe u
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by EMMY76: 6:21pm On May 01, 2021
If pantami a muslim cleric can be awarded a ministerial position what's wrong in also giving contract's to fr.mbaka?
Re: Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts by Kiezodumah(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2021
The truth is graduating creeping out. Shameless self acclaimed Reverend. Points to take home;
1) He actually went to abj to bid for those contracts
2)The evidence is jst too overt to be denied, necessitating his lame and pity seeking response.
3) Even if he was promised heaven on earth, shud he have bid for them himself ?? Why not allow the people in govt to carry out the projects. He obviously wanted to eat with two hands.
4)Charitable projects for the community my foot. We know how things work in this part of our world.
Note: I hate PMBs administration to the core and not his either. However, the truth must be said when necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.