Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children (8118 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:10am On May 01, 2021
This guy called ikonso was not a criminal. He was only defending his fatherland when the Nigerian security was not up to their tasks. No one would allow his/her child go near a criminal but see how they all feel so happy and comfortable around him.

There are people you wish you knew when they were alive and Ikonso is one of them. The more I learn about this IKONSO the I LOVE HIM. RIP. my lovely BROTHER.

Meanwhile, the real criminals are pampered like kings.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2021
undecided
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Franzinni: 11:12am On May 01, 2021
No comment

and let no body beg me..
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PissfulProtester: 11:12am On May 01, 2021
Mtchew!

Does this change the fact that he murdered many innocent security personnels, thereby denying them the right to spend quality time like this with their kids?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by alsudan: 11:15am On May 01, 2021
Legend!

15 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by chatinent: 11:15am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mtchew!

Does this change the fact that he murdered many innocent security personnels, thereby denying them the right to spend quality time like this with their kids?

Abeg, who's the guy on the meme. Wanna look him up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PissfulProtester: 11:16am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

That's disrespectful. He is not a guy but a guyMan

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:18am On May 01, 2021
What did he do to the little children?

You omitted that in your epistle
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:19am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:

A guy man like Hushpuppi and Invincus?

grin cheesy
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:19am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mtchew!

what evidence do you have he did such?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by chatinent: 11:19am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Lol. Okay, who's the guy man?
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PissfulProtester: 11:21am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

A guy man like Hushpuppi and Invincus?

grin cheesy

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:21am On May 01, 2021
helinues:
What did he do to the little children?

You omitted that in your epistle
I knew you would be attracted to the post going by the catchy topic. You wished to see him killing or raping children but you were disappointed. Ntoor!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2021
There's a similar story from the middle-belt where one of their sons that was protecting them from the hordes of Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists was murdered in cold blood by Buharis' soldiers. Someone help us with his name.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:22am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:

I knew you would be attracted to the post going by the catchy topic. You wished to see him killing or raping children buy you were disappointed. Ntoor!

I was expecting to read he had a charity for the little children..

Is that not what you omitted? grin
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:23am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

I was expecting to read he had a charity for the little children..

Is that not what you omitted? grin
stop pretending joor, u were disappointed.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PissfulProtester: 11:23am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
what evidence do you have he did such?
cowards! Hypocrites..That's what you keep asking. But when security agents were being killed, y'all praised him..when he got killed, you cry foul.."he is innocent"

The hypocrisy in the South East is what will finally consume it

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by optionalY09: 11:24am On May 01, 2021
I don’t expect Biafrans to forgive Nigeria, no country can ever find peace without justice. No, you don’t kill people because you want to force them to live with you and they refused.

That’s unacceptable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:24am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
stop pretending joor, u were disappointed.

Yes, disappointed for not completing his story.

I also read he had an empowerment program for the Igbo youths...

Early demise empowerment... grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PissfulProtester: 11:25am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

Honestly, I do not know. It is just my favourite meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by nairalandankrah: 11:25am On May 01, 2021
Chai!! From all ive read and seen about ikonso, Igbo's really lost a loyal man there!! Hope is a wicked abd evil man.. His head may not even be enough to compensate for their great loss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:25am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
cowards! Hypocrites..That's what you keep asking. But when security agents were being killed, y'all praised him..when he got killed, you cry foul.."he is innocent"

The hypocrisy in the South East is what will finally consume it
Simple question and u are typing rubbish. Where is the evidence he killed security men?

Or

Take us to the post where he killed security men and we were praising him.

Answer either of the questions

22 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:27am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Yes, disappointed for not completing his story.

I also read he had an empowerment program for the Igbo youths...

Early demise empowerment... grin cheesy
The biscuit and sweets the children were enjoying, is it not charity?

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Igbo's really lost someone there!! Hope is a wicked man.. His head may not even going to be enough to compensate..

......as big as it is! shocked
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:28am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
The biscuit and sweets the children were enjoying, is it not charity?

I didn't get that
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PissfulProtester: 11:28am On May 01, 2021
optionalY09:
I don’t expect Biafrans to forgive Nigeria, no country can ever find peace without justice. No, you don’t kill people because you want to force them to live with you and they refused.

That’s unacceptable
And if you don't forgive Nigeria, what would you do? Burn it down? Let's see how far you can go with your madness.

You can't live with them, yet all your kinsmen are scattered everywhere like they don't have homes

Nonsense

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by FarahAideed: 11:29am On May 01, 2021
You cannot compare an IPOB freedom fighter with the Satanist Jihad Militia parading as Bokoharam and herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by nairalandankrah: 11:30am On May 01, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

......as big as it is! shocked
My brother, uzodimma head might be big, but it is just quantity no quality.. Currently His head has no value whatsoever..
Except to the caliphate anyway

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:31am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

I didn't get that
Try and get it
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:33am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
And if you don't forgive Nigeria, what would you do? Burn it down? Let's see how far you can go with your madness.

You can't live with them, yet all your kinsmen are scattered everywhere like they don't have homes

Nonsense
Mr. Man, answer the question. You carry empty brain wan come talk. Stop disgracing yourself.

Simple question and u are typing rubbish. Where is the evidence he killed security men?

Or

Take us to the post where he killed security men and we were praising him.

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Afolabimills(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mtchew!

how many has shekau bandits killed?yet they are compensated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:40am On May 01, 2021
All these BMC Fulani guys (PissfulProtester, helinues and co) with empty skulls, whenever you challenge them, they run but are first to talk one rubbish that does not exist.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Ransacks Jonathans Office / Registered Voters Hit 84.27m — INEC / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.