Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children (8119 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:42am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
All these BMC Fulani guys (PissfulProtester, helinues and co) with empty skulls, whenever you challenge them, they run but are first to talk one rubbish that does not exist.
Or are they making research?
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:44am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
All these BMC Fulani guys (PissfulProtester, helinues and co) with empty skulls, whenever you challenge them, they run but are first to talk one rubbish that does not exist.

Insult, abuse , anger and envy are their regular trade mark... They can't make 3 comments without throwing tantrum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:45am On May 01, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
There's a similar story from the middle-belt where one of their sons that was protecting them from the hordes of Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists was murdered in cold blood by Buharis' soldiers. Someone help us with his name.
A Tiv guy, right? I will find out the name

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by PissfulProtester: 11:45am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Insult, abuse , anger and envy are their regular trade mark... They can't make 3 comments without throwing tantrum
You dey mind the hypocrites?
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by gidgiddy: 11:46am On May 01, 2021
RIP Ikonso, they killed you because you stood to terrorists

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:46am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

That is always your excuse when you don't have a point

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:47am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You dey mind the hypocrites?
You can't proof yourself right. Meaning your are not qualified to be in BMC as you are not vast in knowledge. BMC should be for intelligent smart guys.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:48am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
That is always your excuse when you don't have a point

You that have a point, no be tantrum be your epistle all about?

What's the legacy of Ikonso?

What's the legacy of Kanu?

How many charity is he running?

How many schools has he built?

How many Igbo youths has he empowered?

When is Kanu embarking on road construction in Abia before other SE states?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:50am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

You that have a point, no be tantrum be your epistle all about?

What's the legacy of Ikonso?

What's the legacy of Kanu?

How many charity is he running?

How many schools has he built?

How many Igbo youths has he empowered?

When is Kanu embarking on road construction in Abia before other SE states?

All these ones na point? Please give me points. Is it not when the land is secured you can talk about all that? How can one do all that in a Fulani terrorised region?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Depressed101: 11:51am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

Abeg, who's the guy on the meme. Wanna look him up.
his the child smoker from Indonesia, who smoke 10packets of cigarettes everyday
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 11:51am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:

All these ones na point? Please give me points. Is it not when the land is secured you can talk about all that? How can one do all that in a Fulani terrorised region?

So the illiterates Almajiri are so intelligent not to allow you people develop your region?

Listen to yourself again..

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Kingof2nations(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Mtchew!

Does this change the fact that he murdered many innocent security personnels, thereby denying them the right to spend quality time like this with their kids?
the same security personnel that you guys were clapping for killing defenseless IPOB members for demanding freedom of association

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 11:58am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

So the illiterates Almajiri are so intelligent not to allow you people develop your region?

Listen to yourself again..
Hey! Answer my question first. How can you talk about charity, scholarships and development in a region being terrorised by Fulani's? Is it not when the land is secured you can talk about all that? Does it make sense to you to go about sending children to school for kidnappers to take in charge?

Can u listen to yourself?

So far so good, securing the land is more important than all those u listed. This shows the way the illiterate alamijiris reason

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 12:00pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
Hey! Answer my question first. How can you talk about charity, scholarships and development in a region being terrorised by Fulani's? Is it not when the land is secured you can talk about all that? Does it make sense to you to go about sending children to school for kidnappers to take in charge?

Can u listen to yourself?

So far so good, securing the land is more important than all those u listed. This shows the way the illiterate alamijiris reason

Then why do you people always claim you are the smartest tribe in Africa if ordinary Illiterates Fulani can hold you for ransom for not developing your region

See, only a failure blame others for their misfortunes

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:05pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Then why do you people always claim you are the smartest tribe in Africa if ordinary Illiterates Fulani can hold you for ransom for not developing your region

See, only a failure blame others for their misfortunes
Then, why are u suggesting Nnamdi KANU/Ikonso sponsor schorlaships, give charity, etc to people where as the security of the land is more important to them?
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
Then, why are u suggesting Nnamdi KANU/Ikonso sponsor schorlaships, give charity, etc to people where as the security of the land is more important to them?

I was questioning before but with your response, I have now confirmed Fulani are the one lording over SE. You people dare not to astray from their commands
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
BTW, where is that your empty headed PissfulProtester ?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by hollah123: 12:08pm On May 01, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
There's a similar story from the middle-belt where one of their sons that was protecting them from the hordes of Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists was murdered in cold blood by Buharis' soldiers. Someone help us with his name.
terwase aka Gana but he's far from d good man u think he is just like ikonso
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Mixedfruit: 12:08pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
A Tiv guy, right? I will find out the name
Thats Gana" Zoo arm! killed him Hours After Being Granted Amnesty by the governor

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:09pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

I was questioning before but with your response, I have now confirmed Fulani are the one lording over SE. You people dare not to astray from their commands
And let's see how Nigeria will be peaceful then at the lording of Fulani over SE. Let's see how the country will be at peace. Please, listen to Senator Smart Adeyemi and Senator Abaribe. They will help u put your reasoning in order

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:10pm On May 01, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Thats gana
Correct! Don't mind those BMC. They will just be talking trash because it is free to talk on Nairaland. Especially that PissfulProtester who does not reason before talking
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 12:11pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
And let's see how Nigeria will be peaceful then at the lording of Fulani over SE. Let's see how the country will be at peace. Please, listen to Senator Smart Adeyemi and Senator Abaribe. They will help u put your reasoning in order

As how troubled northern zone is, that haven't stop the likes of Ganduje, Elrufai from developing their respective states. Even Zulum is trying his best to change the face of Borno

As how you guys have been shifting all the blames on Fulani for now allowing you develop your region, that won't stop Gov Umahi from developing his state..

You see say na only failure dey blame others for his misfortunes

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Winnerforever: 12:13pm On May 01, 2021
Meanwhile in the north they either turn children into almanjari or they sexually abuse them.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:17pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

As how troubled northern zone is, that haven't stop the likes of Ganduje, Elrufai from developing their respective states. Even Zulum is trying his best to change the face of Borno

As how you guys have been shifting all the blames on Fulani for now allowing you develop your region, that won't stop Gov Umahi from developing his state..

You see say na only failure dey blame others for his misfortunes
U mentioned Umahi, how about the newly launched airport in Anambra? I just hate the fact that you BMC guys fail to understand that we all are in this mess. If the government and the security does not live up to their task, people will start defending themselves. Nnewi just launched their community security outfit. That means the Fulani government that was elected for providing security and welfare has failed. Go to Niger state, they prefer to pay the bandits than to be slaughtered. That can not happen in the SE. So, just go and read good books to improve in your reasoning because everyone is in the mess

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Winnerforever: 12:19pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
U mentioned Umahi, how about the newly launched airport in Anambra? I just hate the fact that you BMC guys fail to understand that we all are in this mess. If the government and the security does not live up to their task, people will start defending themselves. Nnewi just launched their community security outfit. That means the Fulani government that was elected for providing security and welfare has failed. Go to Niger state, they prefer to pay the bandits than to be slaughtered. That can not happen in the SE. So, just go and read good books to improve in your reasoning because everyone is in the mess

Too late, helinues is brain dead.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 12:19pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:

Don't worry, I will take things slow as you have already been contradicting yourself..

Why did Fulani allow Obiano to build the airport of they have been the one denying you of developing your region?

Answer that before I throw another question cos I see say comprehending complex things is a bit challenging to you
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:21pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Don't worry, I will take things slow as you have already been contradicting yourself..

Why did Fulani allow Obiano to build the airport of they have been the one denying you of developing your region?

Answer that before I throw another question cos I see say comprehending complex things is a bit challenging to you
You haven't answered my question. Why are you talking of schorlaship and charity while people are being terrorized by Fulani?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 12:22pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
You haven't answered my question. Why are you talking of schorlaship and charity while people are being terrorized by Fulani?

If Anambra people are being terrorized, would Obiano built the new airport?
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by Winnerforever: 12:24pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Kindergarten level reasoning - Kai grin

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:29pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Does building airport involve the people of the land? No
Does giving scholarship and doing charity involve the people of the land? Yes

So, continue to argue based on the points u stated earlier. That's how to argue logically not jumping from one point to the other without concluding.

Therefore, I put it to you that at the moment, securing the land is more important to the people than giving scholarship and doing charity. So, Nnamdi KANU/Ikonso are doing it right. Once the land is secured, they will talk about schorlaships and charity as you stated earlier.
Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by helinues: 12:32pm On May 01, 2021
ygowon:

Does building airport involve the people of the land? No
Does giving scholarship and doing charity involve the people of the land? Yes

So, continue to argue based on the points u stated earlier. That's how to argue logically not jumping from one point to the other without concluding.

Therefore, I put it to you that at the moment, securing the land is more important to the people than giving scholarship and doing charity. So, Nnamdi KANU/Ikonso are doing it right. Once the land is secured, they will talk about schorlaships and charity as you stated earlier.

You keep on contradicting and confusing yourself more...

Are Fulani's stopping South Easterners from awarding scholarship to Igbo youths?

How many of the so called Fulani are in your region that you have the believe that they are the one holding your region for ransom?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children by ygowon: 12:36pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

You keep on contradicting and confusing yourself more...

Are Fulani's stopping South Easterners from awarding scholarship to Igbo youths?

How many of the so called Fulani are in your region that you have the believe that they are the one holding your region for ransom?
You mean you have not been seeing the killings and slaughtering by Fulani herdsmen going on in the SE? How can one talk about schorlaships when the awardees are in danger? Are u not seeing the kidnaps of students going on in kaduan and co?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

69 PHCN Transformers Vandalised In Lagos / FG To Commission Ten Power Plants This Year / Peter Obi Is Currently Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.