Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) (59562 Views)

Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:04pm On May 01, 2021
sureteeboy:
Congratulations to him.
By the way, who is the mother of the babies? I never heard about any marriage ceremony
the fear is social media
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2021
Reex12:
ogbeni a bitch issa bitch aint theres no other word for it whether I sleep or stand with her she still a bitch..

tf is wrong with you

No be me you go use learn how to talk.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 3:10pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Nothing can wash away your own mumuness. It is genetic and I fear for your forthcoming generation. What else do you want to say? cheesy
Go and book space for Shiloh

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Posotome: 3:30pm On May 01, 2021
Mr dj please play me ELLO BABY BY YOUNG JOHN FT KIZZ DANIEL AND TIWA SAVAGE
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Baycard55(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

I pity his Children, Born of a sinful father that produces satanic music
I can already see how sorrowful those unfortunate children will be in future

God, please I beg you in this holy month of Ramadan, make this foolish prophet unfortunate
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

And you call yourself a pastor, referring a new born babies an unfortunate children. I will never say a bad word to u but left you to God to judge u.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2021
Ykc2:
Kiss Daniel is still 27 years ? Only in nigeria we dey lie about age both men and women ,

Check a 27 year old Yankee guy and see if kizz Daniel aren't more younger than dem
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2021
aysnoopy:

Check a 27 year old Yankee guy and see if kizz Daniel aren't more younger then dem
Jesus "wetin person for America dey lie with age for?Nigerian teachers dey change their age dey dye their hairs just to continue teaching while oyibo people want make dey reach age of retirement fast make dem enter pension stop working
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2021
Ykc2:
Jesus "wetin person for America dey lie with age for?Nigerian teachers dey change their age dey dye their hairs just to continue teaching while oyibo people want make dey reach age of retirement fast make dem enter pension stop working

U don't get my point.
I know he might lied about his age but d truth is an European or American guy of age 27 will look more older then kizz Daniel
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2021
congrats o...may I birth twin too...amen
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 4:00pm On May 01, 2021
officialenny:
I so much love and adore him

I love him too
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Mecka: 4:10pm On May 01, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
Who married help? Baby mama all the way bro �
people will talk
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2021
aysnoopy:

U don't get my point.
I know he might lied about his age but d truth is an European or American guy of age 27 will look more older then kizz Daniel
that one na for sure, his age is good for 27 or even 24 in America or Europe but am only saying is above it not in finical appearance but in real age
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by ukaface(f): 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

how can you call innocent kids that know nothing about their birth, unfortunate?

And you claim to be a CHRISTIAN?? Mehhhhhnnnn......Nawa o
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

is this what jesus would have said?
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 4:33pm On May 01, 2021
ukaface:
how can you call innocent kids that know nothing about their birth, unfortunate?

And you claim to be a CHRISTIAN?? Mehhhhhnnnn......Nawa o
leave that devilian alone parading himself as christlike
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by midehi2(f): 5:07pm On May 01, 2021
But that baby wrist sha, doesn't look like a new born baby hands
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by merits(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
Singer Kizz Daniel welcomes a set of twins on his 27th birthday (Photos)

Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel took to his Instagram page to announce the birth of his twins, Jelani and Jalil as he also celebrates his 27th birthday today May 1, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a close-up photo of him holding his sons' hands, the singer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COU5Y7kLCkD/?igshid=5va3p29e9nyg
Congrats.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

This one that hasn’t figured out his bearing in life is also claiming he can pay child support. Someone that any reasonable girl will terminate his sperm with postinor2 in nanoseconds. That is if them gree am knack sef.

This bitch again.....

For a woman you talk loose, like someone raised in the gutter....

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 01, 2021
Starzo:

fom the way you know about everything abortion, e clear say u don destroy ur womb and you nor fit born again....
No wonder you dey nairaland dey vent out all ur frustrations on men like say anybody force u overdose on abortion pills.

Better save ur strength for Shiloh.

A miracle might still happen (very unlikely tho)

Ahh this Is too much, Guy You Wicked.....

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Durklil: 6:08pm On May 01, 2021
Really
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 6:12pm On May 01, 2021
sureteeboy:
Congratulations to him.
By the way, who is the mother of the babies? I never heard about any marriage ceremony
Probably an Igbo chic, Oduduwa men, love beautiful Biafran women, they make them feel real Nigerian.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

you're talking shit . What if it's your dad ? what will you say ? How will you feel ? Man , is like you're not praying for a better living ? Get sense , no behave like buhari your nonsense president.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 6:15pm On May 01, 2021
Dickson178:
you're talking shit . What if it's your dad ? what will you say ? How will you feel ? Man , is like you're not praying for a better living ? Get sense , no behave like buhari your nonsense president.
You are advising a nonentity not to behave like Buhari? You must be a non sense person yourself?
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You are advising a nonentity not to behave like Buhari? You must be a non sense person yourself?
see Musa, no quote me again oh . Since buhari is your president, I have seen a better change in your life. Clueless president.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2021
Sikiru wey don 29 already.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by ollydee: 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
Blood of Jesus �
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Dymaco(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2021
Terrysam:
Foolish scammer. Isaa Samuel
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by VillageHead: 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
we didn't even hear Kpom before hearing kpam!
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Thablownmindset: 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

and how are the kids unfortunate for been born of Vado? God isn't that harsh, that's because if the kids were hell doomed for their Dad's choice then only the righteous will beget children's
don't be Naive and don't forget just maybe the kids are the ones God is gonna use to change his life so who are you to pass Judgement? wish your eyes are opened to the fact that Children's are Blessings then you will stop been hateful
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2021
Congrats bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.