Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension (14569 Views)

How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Okay.

If she is has she completed all the necessary capturing? Does she have a letter of retirement from her last place of work?
Argh! I cnt exactly say. she didnt retire neither was she given a sack letter. After her illness, she resumed only to find out dat someone has taken her spot. They apologised nd promised her she'd be transfered somewhere else bt nah! They never did.. So that's hw it went.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2021
Evelyncharles1:
Alright ma.
Re: How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension by BRATISLAVA: 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Argh! I cnt exactly say. she didnt retire neither was she given a sack letter. After her illness, she resumed only to find out dat someone has taken her spot. They apologised nd promised her she'd be transfered somewhere else bt nah! They never did.. So that's hw it went.

If she's not retired, they will not pay her her pension. Pension is for pensioners. As for her appointment, she should write back to the people who sent her to that place and ask for a redeployment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You’ll Find In Every Office / I Am About Making A Decision That Would Cost Me My I.T Placement: Advice / Advice An Intending Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.