Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? (36292 Views)

Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? / Claims That Nigerian Died In Iran Plane Crash Are False - Fact Check / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Dubaiguy: 1:06pm On May 01, 2021
Whenever I post videos and threads here, sometimes I do notice some people's negative comments on my threads; all pointing to one thing; they don't believe my posts.

First, I want you to know I am a Nigerian living fine in Dubai (legitimately)

Second, all my videos are based on factual information. My sources are from my experience and realities of Nigerians over here too.

Lastly, if you love and adore Nigeria, great! My videos are for people hoping to come to Dubai, UAE or any other Arab countries for greener pastures.

Now that aside, do Nigerians really make it in Dubai and UAE as a whole... Yes (although, as expected, not everybody)

How do they do it and how can you grow yourself in Dubai even as a Nigerian? It is mainly by working hard and working smart.

1) To work smart, don't depend on menial or 1000 dirhams jobs like construction, cleaning, car wash etc. Yes, these jobs can sustain you but if you want to be able to save and spend better, you will need to aim higher.

It is rare to find nationalities like Phillipines doing these menial jobs because they are very resilient when it comes to working at their dream positions.

You may say they employ based on nationality, but what are you bringing to the table? You speak English better, that's not the only thing needed. How about

2) Experience; I keep saying it experience is golden over here. Companies want you to say you have experience in your field; thats the first thing they wanna hear before seeing your certificate.

3) Get a certification course; This is for folks who don't have certificates in the professional line like Law, Medicine, Engineering etc or looking for a more flexible career. There are many job courses you can do at Dubai that their pay are more than menial jobs. They include;

Barista, Safety, Caregiver, Life Guard, Graphics Design CNA, and I.T. all affordable and lucrative courses. You can even study one of these courses before coming to Dubai.

Although I explained them all with their full prices and potential returns in my video, I will explain two here.

CNA- this course is for people looking to be assistant nurses, it takes about 3-4 months and the pay is around 3000(#300,000+) or more dirhams per month

Barista - Coffee business is so lucrative in Dubai. This course teaches you how to brew coffee. Lessons can take a week or two weeks max. pay ranges from 1500 -2000 dirhams.

Yes, it is not a crime to start small. I started as a car washer too when I got to Dubai I 2015, I washed more than 150 cars in a week but I didn't stop there, I went for certifications and now I thank God today.

Trust me, Nigerians are making it through these jobs, you can do them to grow too. Thanks.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iugZ2APjEpo

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by sketcherJ(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
Cool! Following

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by hushshinani(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2021
make i put my seat here...

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by DDDEnterprises: 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
hushshinani:
make i put my seat here...

Oya carry that seat and place it behind me now now before I go vex. You no dey get respect. angry

40 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by hushshinani(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Oya carry that seat and place it behind me now now before I go vex. You no dey get respect. angry
i be your mate abi undecided

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Dubaiguy: 2:58pm On May 01, 2021
hushshinani:
i don carry another seat come cos i dey enter Dubai this month

Please guys I can't really respond to Dms. If you have any enquires, send me a comment on the video on YouTube and I will respond accordingly. Trust me. kiss

Abeg subscribe too and help my ministry. Thanks

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by samhay: 5:31pm On May 01, 2021
Nice 1 op, Experience in UAE counts alot, then patience.

This are the topics that should be making FP.

Mynd44 have you seen this?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Suzam: 11:16pm On May 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Whenever I post videos and threads here, sometimes I do notice some people's negative comments on my threads; all pointing to one thing; they don't believe my posts.

First, I want you to know I am a Nigerian living fine in Dubai (legitimately)

Second, all my videos are based on factual information. My sources are from my experience and realities of Nigerians over here too.

Lastly, if you love and adore Nigeria, great! My videos are for people hoping to come to Dubai, UAE or any other Arab countries for greener pastures.

Now that aside, do Nigerians really make it in Dubai and UAE as a whole... Yes (although, as expected, not everybody)

How do they do it and how can you grow yourself in Dubai even as a Nigerian? It is mainly by working hard and working smart.

1) To work smart, don't depend on menial or 1000 dirhams jobs like construction, cleaning, car wash etc. Yes, these jobs can sustain you but if you want to be able to save and spend better, you will need to aim higher.

It is rare to find nationalities like Phillipines doing these menial jobs because they are very resilient when it comes to working at their dream positions.

You may say they employ based on nationality, but what are you bringing to the table? You speak English better, that's not the only thing needed. How about

2) Experience; I keep saying it experience is golden over here. Companies want you to say you have experience in your field; thats the first thing they wanna hear before seeing your certificate.

3) Get a certification course; This is for folks who don't have certificates in the professional line like Law, Medicine, Engineering etc or looking for a more flexible career. There are many job courses you can do at Dubai that their pay are more than menial jobs. They include;

Barista, Safety, Caregiver, Life Guard, Graphics Design CNA, and I.T. all affordable and lucrative courses. You can even study one of these courses before coming to Dubai.

Although I explained them all with their full prices and potential returns in my video, I will explain two here.

CNA- this course is for people looking to be assistant nurses, it takes about 3-4 months and the pay is around 3000(#300,000+) or more dirhams per month

Barista - Coffee business is so lucrative in Dubai. This course teaches you how to brew coffee. Lessons can take a week or two weeks max. pay ranges from 1500 -2000 dirhams.

Yes, it is not a crime to start small. I started as a car washer too when I got to Dubai I 2015, I washed more than 150 cars in a week but I didn't stop there, I went for certifications and now I thank God today.

Trust me, Nigerians are making it through these jobs, you can do them to grow too. Thanks.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iugZ2APjEpo

Good job op, You've got a subscriber, your topics are very informative. Keep it up.

Make I epp u call Mod also

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by porthouse7(f): 11:40pm On May 01, 2021
travel restrictions lifted.... u can now contact Trinity travel's for ur dubai Visa, 200k 3months, 100k 1month, with travel health insurance

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by CryptoRepublic1: 6:48am On May 02, 2021
Hey bro,

Do you have experience in the process of setting up company there in UAE as a crypto trader?

Thanks for great videos as always.

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by EtherconnectNG(f): 7:11am On May 02, 2021
Great information
Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Dubaiguy: 9:24am On May 02, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
Hey bro,

Do you have experience in the process of setting up company there in UAE as a crypto trader?

Thanks for great videos as always.

UAE just started embracing crypt openly not quite long, so details still scarce, will see if I can get any details for you.

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Dubaiguy: 9:24am On May 02, 2021
EtherconnectNG:
Great information

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Dubaiguy: 9:31am On May 02, 2021
porthouse7:
travel restrictions lifted.... u can now contact Trinity travel's for ur dubai Visa, 200k 3months, 100k 1month, with travel health insurance

Where did you get your information?

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by porthouse7(f): 10:07am On May 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Where did you get your information?
in house info
Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Dubaiguy: 10:21am On May 02, 2021
porthouse7:
in house info

Dey deceive yourself.

In house info without date.

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by CryptoRepublic1: 10:30am On May 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

UAE just started embracing crypt openly not quite long, so details still scarce, will see if I can get any details for you.

Thanks bro,
I'm coming soon as soon as our lockdown here is lifted by June maybe,hopefully .

Thanks again .
Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by porthouse7(f): 10:32am On May 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Dey deceive yourself.

In house info without date.
it will be clearer dis week, both govt have reached an agreement only official statement from emirate. which I believe will happen dis week, I knw u are anxious.... what will u give if is true

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Dubaiguy: 10:43am On May 02, 2021
porthouse7:
it will be clearer dis week, both govt have reached an agreement only official statement from emirate. which I believe will happen dis week, I knw u are anxious.... what will u give if is true

I know all this info already, ur earlier statement was

Travel restrictions lifted

What will I give you?

All expense paid trip to......
Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by porthouse7(f): 11:12am On May 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

I know all this info already, ur earlier statement was
Travel restrictions lifted
What will I give you?
All expense paid trip to......
so why doubting
Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2021

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 03, 2021
A country where immigrants have no hope to become citizen is not a country to go.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23am On May 03, 2021
Lastly, if you love and adore Nigeria, GREAT

This just makes our day, cos you are talking about all of us @[b][/b].

WE love Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

One day, our darling country will be like Dubai, when all these corrupt and evil politicians are gone.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 03, 2021
Only the fantastically corrupt politicians and those who can buy residency by investing at least $270,000 in the property market.

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Nonybb: 12:27am On May 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]It is quit easy to make it here in the UAE and I have lived here for sometimes now but the problem we have here are the Indians and there racism. I never knew Indians hate black people so much until I traveled to Ras Al Khaimah, to Abu Dhabi and finally settled in their commercial Emirate of Dubai. It was horrible what we see in the hands of these monsters called the Indians. They have literally taken over UAE with their saliva spitting idiocy and favouritism. An average Indians hate the guts of Africans. Whenever I come back to Nigeria, I will embarrass any Indians I see on the street of LAGOS

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by Nonybb: 12:27am On May 03, 2021
ONE MORE TIPS TO MAKE IT IN THE UAE, DUBAI. JOIN COMPANIES OWNED BY EUROPEANS OR SOME FEW EMIRATIS THEN YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR DUBAI JOURNEY. BUT IF YOU EVER JOIN COMPANIES OWNED BY INDIANS, BE READY TO WORK 12 HOURS EVERY DAY WITH NO OVERTIME PAYMENT. IT IS THAT BAD THAT THE DUBAI GOVERNMENT LOOKED AWAY FROM THE ATROCITIES, PRIMITIVITY AND EXCLUSIVITY OF THESE INDIANS

Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2021
Re: Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? by IDENNAA(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2021
Great thread.

Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3