Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. (10256 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Collins4u1(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2021
Firstly, you're foolish for borrowing money for your birthday.

7 Likes

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Daniel058(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2021
Beey3026:
As a girl growing up you surely will make mistakes that you really don't know they will have impact on you in time. we were just friend nothing like relationship, I enjoy his company because he's not the type that think salutation means love. He used to help me i also used to help him too. Whenever I have problems I tell him he helps and I also respect and help him too. We borrowed money to each other but recently he's changing he is not like before anyway he called me on Friday to come and see him I did and he told me the money he borrowed me during my birthday that he need it in two days and I told him I don't have money yet and he said OK I should give him something in return I was shocked � and I asked what he said sex wtf? I felt embarrassed � I told him to give me a week I will pay his money and he attempted to push me down I was able to overpower him and I ran away. He's calling and threatening me for the money or I should give him sex for it. Why are men like this? Why did he change suddenly? Where will I get the money money from now to save myself from further damage.
you don't have a stable source of income and you borrowed to celebrate birthdays?

Your shame just dey shame me! cry

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On May 01, 2021
the op na guy,na the new format be this undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2021
You borrowed money from a guy for your birthday? Are you not mad like this. I don't know why most of you ladies think upside down. Tell him when you can pay him, and pay him his money.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2021
interesting

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Ayo2004: 6:49pm On May 01, 2021
Una too dey lie for this Nigeria grin
Op,abeg,share the link for the Nollywood movie
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by McCoy662(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
Maybe he now loves u... Maybe he's sex starved.
It's obvious he doesn't know how to get through a girl's legs by trying to force himself on you on the very first day he made the request. And maybe u are the only girl he's close to.
Since u guys help each other out, u can just help the poor lad too and give it to him. You will be surprised how appreciative he would be afterwards.
My humble opinion though

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by humilitypays(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2021
Beey3026:
As a girl growing up you surely will make mistakes that you really don't know they will have impact on you in time. we were just friend nothing like relationship, I enjoy his company because he's not the type that think salutation means love. He used to help me i also used to help him too. Whenever I have problems I tell him he helps and I also respect and help him too. We borrowed money to each other but recently he's changing he is not like before anyway he called me on Friday to come and see him I did and he told me the money he borrowed me during my birthday that he need it in two days and I told him I don't have money yet and he said OK I should give him something in return I was shocked � and I asked what he said sex wtf? I felt embarrassed � I told him to give me a week I will pay his money and he attempted to push me down I was able to overpower him and I ran away. He's calling and threatening me for the money or I should give him sex for it. Why are men like this? Why did he change suddenly? Where will I get the money money from now to save myself from further damage.
nothing is free in life.

The only man that don't wish to fvck you as a girl are:

1.) Your biological brother
2.) Your father
3.) Guys or men that don't find you sexually attractive or appealing

Every other male will fvck you if the opportunity presents itself, including most of your male cousins (if you are sexy or voluptuous shocked)

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by tnerro1(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on both of you
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Matheusmartin: 7:59pm On May 01, 2021
Anty, allow him chop small na.

U sef, u are stingy.

The niggar bleeping you, is probably doing for free..

U sef.. angry

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Soleye24(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2021
LeeSantos:
Probably he has heard from friends you have being fckin about. And he's has this kind of feeling that he wants to have sex with you but doesn't know how to approach the matter. But keep helping you hoping it happens. And finally he Hears from friend that "oh boy that girl dey Bleep anyaw"
And here he is giving and not receiving anything, and some random boys are receiving without giving.

I'm surprised op didn't comment on this, you are damn right bro. She said business is not moving during Ramadan, what type of business? She refused to tell us. We all know that Haram businesses like selling alcohol, prostitution etc don't move during Ramadan. He must have heard many things about her, my guys do the same thing at home. They update us on ladies that can't say no to sex and we all try our luck. I think the reason why she isn't allowing him is that she already friend zone him and doesn't have any sexual feelings for him. However, if there is anyone that's kind enough to assist her, please go ahead.
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Kriss216: 8:27pm On May 01, 2021
PoopEveryWhere:

I didn't read this as well. All I want to read from you is whatever you send to me as a private message.
grin

You be werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by angelfallz(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2021
Sis, he didn't change. He always wanted to have sex with you.

The truth is that many men want to have sex with their so called besties that are girls. They just hide it very well.

CaveAdullam has been hammering on why men and women can't be friends.

Beey3026:

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by wizod(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2021
Beey3026:
men will always be men you're worst than him

worse
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by wizod(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2021
Beey3026:
men will always be men you're [b]worst[\b]than him

[b]worse[\b]
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by seanwilliam(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
Probably fake story , but pay up the guy and make sure u don’t go to him house again to avoid story that touches
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by EmmySparky(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
Op u give other guys for free and u no want give the nigga when dey give u money...u are a stingy

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by EmmySparky(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
Op u give other guys for free and u no want give the nigga when dey give u money...u are a stingy person
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by lonelygem(m): 1:41am On May 02, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Ok. If someone here is magnanimous to pay the debt after confirming your story that would be nice but if another is willing to borrow you the money so as to get this thing around your neck off asap, how long can you pay back without any pressure even if it's in bits?

I think I know the OP, its always same story coming from angle of threat from cultist and pressure to pay one bill or the other..

You may want to observe that the profile is new, as in registered shortly before the post was dropped.

I remember we contributed a reasonable amount of money for her here, only to see another post by same person but different version..

Please be very certain if you must contribute a dime to this..

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by ArticleBeast: 5:06am On May 02, 2021
Beey3026:
it is not everyone that have you. Everybody needs help at a point in life
Stop responding to the idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by michlins(m): 5:35am On May 02, 2021
Why are some people not prudent with money. Like you borrowed money to celebrate your birthday as if it's your last year on earth. There's no other birthday coming.

The guy is stupid but I won't pity you for a second cause you aren't serious with money
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Phcmayor(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2021
Pay him his money he suffer for it
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Dreyton36: 6:11am On May 02, 2021
Any female wey no upload their picture for their profile, I no they take their matter serious

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Dncl2021: 6:14am On May 02, 2021
Beey3026:

Is this authentic? Just being curious.
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Michelle55: 6:25am On May 02, 2021
undecided I don't believe this story one bit... Not convinced at all, look for new format abeg.
You didn't borrow to feed or add to your business but you borrowed to do birthday, you sef reason am how does it sound to you?
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by ebig21(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2021
samwash:
Well, I nor really believe this ur story, but it's not an impossible scenario for some Nigeria guys that can't control their sexual desires.
I don't really kwn how una relationship strong reach but they are ways to deal with attempt rape As the guy is struggling to attempt to force you, we would have persist a little, for him to get rid of your clothing so that when it tear, that will be a very good evidence to show for attempt rape. It only a strong & sensible person can make do of this method, if not the guy will have his way.

There is nothing like attempted rape, it can be assault or either rape,or intention to cause bodily harm, once there is no penetration ,there is no rape
Lastly, as you borrow money take do birthday, also borrow money pay the guy him money.
You are owning him.
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by sinkhole: 7:31am On May 02, 2021
LeeSantos:
Probably he has heard from friends you have being fckin about. And he's has this kind of feeling that he wants to have sex with you but doesn't know how to approach the matter. But keep helping you hoping it happens. And finally he Hears from friend that "oh boy that girl dey Bleep anyaw"
And here he is giving and not receiving anything, and some random boys are receiving without giving.
If the story is true, then what you wrote there is just the right scenario. Let us forget those shouting rape, as a man, it is extremely painful hearing that a girl that is claiming pious and you have been helping is a public toilet.
If the girl is attested pious by all men you will, as a man, feel happy helping the girl even if the girl decide to close legs for you!
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by nwachukwu9(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
Some human are foolish. Sex is a bait that women use to pull men down. How can I pay you 10k for something some women are begging to give me for free, but because of God laws I can't do it. Let me tell you one thing that would shock you today, women love sex more than guys, I was dating a lady, and she always beg me for sex, but I always beg her to wait for us to get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by SavageResponse(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2021
Beey3026:

The borrower is servant to the lender...go and pay you debt.

By the way why would you take a loan for a birthday, learn to live withing your income!
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by fineboynl(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2021
he knows that money done enter voicemail. and he was just thinking maybe he should use it to bang instead to clear his conscience.

also his friend might have told him to do it. why he is lagging behind.
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by falcon01: 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
Beey3026:
will advise your sister to give herself out in such situation? I mean no disrespect.

If give how long do you think it will continue?
He will devise more ways to use me.
how much is it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick / See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) / See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.