Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56467 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Khadifah(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?

I wanted to advice you but these whole story smells like home video...
I can't advice a man that will only take Hus decision.
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by directonpc(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2021
enjoy ur wife jare
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Manuela70: 8:35pm On May 01, 2021
Leave her na
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Ruthymoon(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2021
OK

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by AirBay: 8:36pm On May 01, 2021
This thread sef.. I laugh grin which one be ogbanjesus grin

@OP If I tell you my mind undecidedjust go cuddle that lady this night lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by LOVEGINO(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2021
Abeg leave her for me. I dey like dem well well.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Uguruzik(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2021
Na yeye pride wan kill you like this oo, what bad is in discussing issues with your wife, what's wrong in heeding to your wife's advice? Nothing be like Ogbanje for her side your just being childish.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Troublemaker007(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2021
DWJOBScom:

We are struggling to hear you from the back o
You are making sense
He must be a kid

See! Joke apart. The last time someone said something like this in my present! Omoooo I para follow the guy o! A lot of we men don’t listen to our wives! Ever since I almost died from an accident on my way to a journey my wife warned me about not to go, I began listening to her words. You see women! If a woman loves you and gives you an advice, bro nor ignore am! Weight am and act on it. I learnt my lesson the hard way.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Epistasis(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2021
Mr man, when you lose her I think you will understand life better. I wish I am in your shoes, that lady will enjoy till she leaves this planet earth. Please, listen to your wife. She is a blessing!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by moneyissweet(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2021
My kind of woman..Op you need serious beating.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by aminusodiq(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2021
Bola146:
Hummmm... Thinking she is the source is too bad! Did she begged you to marry her? Didn't you pray or see it before you married her? You better face your wahala squarely. Fast and pray together, let the love of God dwell in your thinking
gbenusoun
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by angelfallz(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
You won't just accept the fact that your wife has more sense financially than you do.
How i wish she can see this thread and leave your pathetic ass!

Lol. But he had a good financial sense before he met her na. Didn't you read that part?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by mrdharkchild(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
Ynix:
I don't think she is, I have that type of Gift too but I am not ogbanje. It is just a gift to know the best decision for the future
Babe, can we hangout? I like u already. Abeg. I base in Lagos, dear.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Martins232(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
You have a wife that can tell u the truth even if it hurts and u carry ur 50 naira ego con here dey misyan ogbanje tok?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by DWJOBScom(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
Troublemaker007:

See! Joke apart. The last time someone said something like this in my present! Omoooo I para follow the guy o! A lot of we men don’t listen to our wives! Ever since I almost died from an accident on my way to a journey my wife warned me about not to go, I began listening to her words. You see women! If a woman loves you and gives you an advice, bro nor ignore am! Weight am and act on it. I learnt my lesson the hard way.

It happened to me as well
I use to date a nice lady back then who would advise me but of course I saw those advise as a setback but trust me , she was right.
I dont joke with a good woman's advise

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo) If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

He doesn’t know d luck he has. This is what some men are looking for in marriage. Just look for d business plan that she will agree with u and u are in money. Marriage is about communication and agreeing with eachother. You should see her as your guiding angel. If u think u want to run to another country? How do u expect that to work based on d story u told us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by rajiedreez: 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
I'll tell you what you want to hear, if you relocate without her consent, you won't mame it anywhere you go. Since you've fervently believed that she is source of you good and bad decision you won't think critically and productively about things and always believe that her consent has a lot to do about your success. Your state of mind need to be restored to factory setting before you can begin to see good in any decision you make.

My Guy nobody dey do u, na u dey mess with yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by mcdokwe(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

how are you sure you can leave the country without her approval?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Gosanzy: 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
Your wife is your luck. Even the Bible says"he that findeth a wife,findeth a good thing and obtain favour from God.
Remember behind every successful man there is a wise woman. Work hand in hand with your woman and see God uplifting.
Even if you're a minister of the gospel who do not work soul to soul with your wife, I assure you, you can't prevail.
Bottom line accept the gift of God in your life and experience God's Marvelous favour. SHALOM!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by kizbad: 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE..YOU WERE NOT DOING ANY BETTER BEFORE YOU MET HERE..YOU WIA SIMPLY NOT TAKING ANY RISK BFOR YOU MET HER...NOW HEAR...SHE IS THE KEY TO YOU GATE..HOW YOU HANDLE D KEY DEPENDS ON D KINDA DOOR IT WILL OPEN

IF YOU LEAVE HER...YOU WULL DEFINITELY DATE 3 MORE GIRLS AND STILL RUN BACK TO HER..AND THATS WHEN SHE WILL FULLY TAKE CONTROL..and ofcourse she is an Ogbanje...but she only want whats good for you

treasure that ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Judolisco(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
Ur case no strong at all jst follow her advice or tell her your plans before taking any decision... Or better still borrow me your wife 4 2weeks abeg... If your wife na ogbanje u think say u go fit type all dis stuff for here?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tit(f): 8:44pm On May 01, 2021
i hate ogbanje
run for your life
to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2021
Ynix:
not now, not tomorrow or next
leave that guy.. Abeg u fit drop 40 odd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by RulerIAm(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2021
Amaso99:
wu goes me in public space with bsts everywhere, saily on
cultists ti take over. SMH!
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by 2shaw: 8:45pm On May 01, 2021
Papa of pekus' for better
4 worse. Men a big black ant don bite me 3 days'i finally pieces am today
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Well I think the pride of being a man has beclouded and you believe that you can decide with out her but the painful aspect of it is that, once she doesn't give approval, it ends in waste and lost

Isn't it time you relax and listen to her, probably she has good ideas too

Forget about you making the money, you need her to discuss on some certain things and unless the two of you comes to agreement, it may not work

I am yet to get convinced that she is an Ogbanje because you didn't mention the threats of Ogbanje in her

What if you leave her and relocate, against her wish, fine, what if you get deported, will you say that she was the reason you were deported because she didn't approve it

Start planning with her and follow her advice and let's see if this will work
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by jetwonder(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] You Are The Head Of The Family, Whatever U Think Is Good For U And Ur Family Take A Bold Step Of Faith A Take Decision
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by hansomb: 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
Besides every successful man there's a woman. Ronaldo and his mum, Messi and his wife, Trump and his daughter, dangote and his daughters/mum/MRS oil , Otedola and his wife/mum etc Check must Athletes that are consistently performing they have a supportive woman besides them. Make your case no go be like Tiger Woods. He was golfs number 1 until when his wife discovered that he was cheating on her which leads to there divorce. Ever since he's not been the same again. Make your wife your personal adviser and pay her at the end of the month. That way you won't see her as an obstacle. By the way I think you suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem after all she's your wife giving you good advice. Do u prefer a bad advice from an olosho ? The more I think of what u think is supposed as your problem the more confused I become.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
SportsHD:
disembark from that vertical cappins
u dey mind am
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by johnnychuks(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2021
bros that lady is not ogbanje or what ever you call it, what I see is that the lady is more wiser than you! take it or leave it, you are so lucky that you have a woman that has wisdom more than you but shi is not using it against you, you better calm down and listen to your woman no they do katikati with her, shi is greater than you in wisdom! that's my advice to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Flexingbaba(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2021
Yeyee( nonsense) if you don't want don't worry I will marry her for you, see luck wey you get, guy you dey complain, Na aje( wealth) be that all these civilisation don spoil some people guy let me tell if you leave her you can NEVER make it in Life again not a curse but na reality what is control? She dey use her spritual prowess dey guide you talk nonsense if you get money no be money go still control you?Go and love and appease your wife jare
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Scepterpeter: 8:47pm On May 01, 2021
Ogbanje gives good luck if dey love you so listen to her advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.