Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56512 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by BruncleZuma: 11:45pm On May 01, 2021
From everything I've read, you are the problem, ICOs are scams, she no trust your friend, she's done everything but you no dey satisfied. See all the good advise when she dey give you and you still dey turn around dey disparage her for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2021
EJanni:
Your problem is that you have this African men mentality that a woman is not supposed to tell a man what to do.

Sometimes I wonder what men want from women.

@op Live the innocent woman alone your bad decisions are affecting her life.

There is an innocent woman?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Prettyyemi(f): 11:47pm On May 01, 2021
i agree with you
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo). If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 01, 2021
millennialaku2:

hehe, ill educate you for free.
in crypto and stocks, there are two market cycles; bull and bear. currently we are in bull market that happens usually once in four years. the price of cryptos will generally skyrocket due to the influx of new investors. all you have to do is to find a coin that is about to moon (through ta & fa) and buy it, once it does you take your profit. it is predicted that this current bull market will end early next year, so you are not too late to the party.

P.S elon used teslas money to buy BTC. Also write down current price of bitcoin now and check it again a month from now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread kiss

modified: im giving you an assignment. go and research about bear market and crypto in general

Your problem is that you are taking concepts that you barely understand, and applying them haphazardly. Bull and bear runs apply to stock markets, in which stocks (with underlying real value) are affected by real-life market fundamentals like supply chain efficiencies, currency movements, MPR policies etc.

Crypto on the other hand has no real underlying value, is wildly erratic, and is not affected by market fundamentals. The only thing driving the crypto craze is speculation - or in this case - 'The Greater Fool' theory, where wild-eyed gamblers pile into the crypto markets in hopes that there would be a greater fool to buy their holdings off them at a higher price in future.

You speak of finding coins 'going to th emoon' (and hence proving my point about speculation). It might interest you to know that the wildly popular DogeCoin (thanks Elon!) was created as a joke - a mockery of crypto, until speculators like yourself jumped in, and started driving the prices sky-high.

There is a future for crypto, but I suspect that future is more aligned to the Ethereum model, than this wild-eyed movement of get-rich-quick prospectors chanting mumbo jumbo about silly coins with no underlying basis in economics.

Lastly, I blame the successive governments of Nigeria for underfunding education all these years . . . I mean - just look at!
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by UCHIHAmask: 12:09am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?
look at you here underestimating the Ogbanjes,what the Bleep!
if truly she is an ogbanje,can you escape her now that you have been tied as one in marriage by all forces,you couldn't escape when she was just a girlfriend,besides,who the hell told you that there is a place/country with no voodoo,is it naivety?
only God can save you,lol

better look deep to see the physical mistakes you made that brought your downfall,so bad that you already have a preconceived notion of her,she might just be a smart,calculative girl.... ***might**
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by jibrilELsudan: 12:26am On May 02, 2021
I will like to fvck her.

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Kfed4ril(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

All I read is a case of a foolish man,
Why can’t you try and at least listen to one of her advices and then do what she says and see how it pans out? If it goes well drop your stupid ego and consult her before entering any business venture

You just want to be a stupid Alfamale, Oga you’re married now and you should realize it, lemme tell you a story, I’m into properties, there was one time a client wanted to buy a house, he liked it, then his wife came the next day but didn’t like they house, omo this man no but the house again because him wife no like am, but na the man de bring the money o

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by millennialaku2: 12:28am On May 02, 2021
Bagehot:

[s]Your problem is that you are taking concepts that you barely understand, and applying them haphazardly[/s]. Bull and bear runs apply to stock markets, in which stocks (with underlying real value) are affected by real-life market fundamentals like supply chain efficiencies, currency movements, MPR policies etc.

[s]Crypto on the other hand has no real underlying value, is wildly erratic, and is not affected by market fundamentals[/s].[s]The only thing driving the crypto craze is speculation - or in this case - 'The Greater Fool' theory, where wild-eyed gamblers pile into the crypto markets in hopes that there would be a greater fool to buy their holdings off them at a higher price in future[/s].

You speak of finding coins 'going to the emoon' (and hence proving my point about speculation). It might interest you to know that the wildly popular DogeCoin (thanks Elon!) was created as a joke - a mockery of crypto, until speculators like yourself jumped in, and started driving the prices sky-high.

There is a future for crypto, but I suspect that future is more aligned to the Ethereum model, [s]than this wild-eyed movement of get-rich-quick prospectors chanting mumbo jumbo about silly coins with no underlying basis in economics[/s].

[s]Lastly, I blame the successive governments of Nigeria for underfunding education all these years . . . I mean - just look at[/s] !
anti-bitcoiner spotted grin
we are still in the early phase of crypto with just ($2 trillion mcap) so i am not surprised by most of the points you brought up
if you had said crypto was speculation in 2017, you would have been correct. have you heard of nft's undecided
even og 2017 nay sayers like jp morgan sef dey struggle to make sure they offer crypto services to their clents, you dey dey talk op undecided

P.S i striked out all the invalid things you wrote.

modified: stick to what you know. good night

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 12:38am On May 02, 2021
She advised you on many matters and you ignored her and failed.
Can't you see that heeding her advice for once will bring goodluck?

You think everyone with such gift is an ogbanje? Be decieving yourself

There are Godly women and men with strong grace that many ignore.

A prophet is not valued in his own town.

Only if I could borrow your wife for six months and follow her advice. grin

Righteousness has spoken. Follow his advice and be happy.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by janetakan(f): 12:41am On May 02, 2021
Op, you are a big clown.

Enjoy your family!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by obowunmi(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

DUMP her.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tsmith(f): 12:57am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You remind me of a joke I read a long long time ago in readers digest

Consultancy fee is the fee you pay for the same advice your wife/secretary has given you for free.

You don't know the value of what you have, I really question you sense of judgement and reasoning. Unless of course you're joking.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Adeagbo77: 1:02am On May 02, 2021
Your wife is not your problem, she is actually a blessing in your life. You really need to change your mindset and stop believing in voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Algold: 1:08am On May 02, 2021
You don't deserve that precious woman
You are not mature enough
I don't have any advice for you.
By the time you realize your mistake, I pray it will not be too late for U
Ode
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tunize(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2021
Dem nor dey form bossu inside marriage bros swallow ur pride and listen to ur wife na blessing in disguise .

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by jomarick(m): 1:40am On May 02, 2021
Ynix:
I don't think she is, I have that type of Gift too but I am not ogbanje. It is just a gift to know the best decision for the future
if you're lady, please come and marry me.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by ofiko123(m): 1:44am On May 02, 2021
How is that my business
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by LikeAking: 1:54am On May 02, 2021
Dump her.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by friday2011(m): 2:25am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=OfeAchi post=101290458]BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?[/qoblem

Oga, your problem is ego... Not your wife, search yourself very well, it's affecting your decision making... Your wife no be ogbanje.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by donbuchi1(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo). If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

You can't get a better advise

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by darediamond(m): 2:51am On May 02, 2021
You have a Raw and Unpolished Gold as A Wife But Your Ego is preventing you from seeing it.

Before you become a "grown up man" , was it not the breast of a woman that you suck....?

Wait, do you understand Marital Vows at all?

...."and they shall become one" so said the Bible. What is the oneness in your taking decisions without your wives involvement?

"2 is better than one" says God's word.

If I were you, I use the "Ogbanjeness" in Your Wife To My Advantage.

OP, o smart rara!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nwogeh: 3:02am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You no even get single sense... Instead of you to bend down and learn from her...you are here exposing your foolishness. So in your small sense, you think it's good to borrow and buy car. Why not try and buy sense first.
You are the ogbanje here honestly.
I feel for that innocent girl....you don't deserve her at all....leave that girl and watch your life crumble before you even if you relocate to America. She is your guardian angel, love and adore her.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Osanoghodua1: 3:09am On May 02, 2021
Bro, you are just not very wise and sensitive. Don't walk out of your Marriage. Something you don't like may heavily besset you. My brother was been remote controlled to divorce the wife so he could be attacked and killed but thank God, God intervened. All is well and settled now. Fix your life and always agree with your wife. She is your Deborah as righteousness said. And pls give your life to Jesus Christ, don't consult Ifa again. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Elgaxton(m): 3:10am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

All your wahala so far is about the choices you made. I mean, what's wrong with her advising that you use your money for farming. You are pointing your fingers to the wrong person. Check yourself again AND BE RESPONSIBLE.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Monday60655(m): 3:14am On May 02, 2021
You yourself is the real problem you need to deal with. That woman is a God sent and a blessing to you based on the little you shared here. Be thankful to God for giving you such a good woman.
In other words, please endeavor to read this book ASAP; Things I wish I had known before I got married, by Gary Clapman.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by boxer022(m): 4:00am On May 02, 2021
My brother sincerely speaking, you are the cause of your problem. How can you say that a good woman who God through His infinite mercy dashed you is an ogbanje? From your narration which made me laugh when reading through it, you usually ask her opinion on certain issues before embarking on them. When she now gives you her own opinion which to you is not favorable to you, you go against it and instead do what is on your mind and in the end waste your resources. There is an igbo adage which says that ndi nwe ike amaghi ado nani, which in English means that people who have buttocks don't know how to sit down. You want to throw away a free gift given to you because of your stubbornness and heartlessness. If you abandon your marriage and run to another country, do you think your problems are solved. If only you followed her advice even for once, you will not be here saying this funnyingly annoying things you are saying. Before taking this disastrous step, why not for once follow her advice.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Theboss100(m): 4:03am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Your wife is not an ogbamje. Stop this nonsense ogbanje stuff. Just like Righteousness said, she might be the person put in place by God to direct the ship as a captain to the coast. Be guided.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by cococandy(f): 4:52am On May 02, 2021
Sounds like you lack critical thinking skills.
I wonder why she’s still with you.
Someone like you will waste the family savings on “investments” and take predatory loans that will endanger your family’s life. But your pride won’t let you listen to common sense

Nzuzu undecided
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You're a full grown man..
We know.
But more importantly, You're A Married Man Now.
If there is anything that you want to do without her opinion or advice, then don't take it to her. Stop bringing it to her notice. Just sleep alone on it, and execute it all alone without her notice.
Meanwhile, I want to know if there are countries where bad lucks, unfortunate coincidences, and ill-fated outcomes doesn't exist?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Govocrete: 5:01am On May 02, 2021
I have been there, many people here don't understand you are going through. Mine told me that her spirit husband fight back anytime I refuse her demand.

Am the type that don't believe this things but it happened to me and for over 15yrs the scar is still there.

I really don't want to write my experience here but it took God's grace for me to pack her out. I can assure, plan all you can but you will not be able to abandon or leave her.

In my case, I involved my entire family and on the day I packed her out, she said "on you own, I know you are not able to do this".

I pray God lead you into a better path.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by wirinet(m): 5:05am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Let me first tell you that you are suffering from the same problem that has kept Black Africa back for centuries, which is lack or inability to take responsibility for our wrong decisions. We always look for someone or something else to blame our terrible decisions on.

That your wife is a rare gem. She had been 100% right in all her advice to you. And you have never taken her advice, but somehow still blame her when your stupid choices go wrong.

She advised you against renting an apartment with a friend. You friend fùcked up and you were evicted, somehow it was her fault and not yours or even your friend's fault.

She advised you against investing in crypto currencies, you went against her advice. The crypto currency failed and somehow it's her fault and not yours. Mind you most cryptos apart from bitcoin and one or two other are scam.

You want to take a car loan and she advised you against it, telling you to save for it instead. And you see that as a terrible advise. A you all right. Do you know the exorbitant interest rate and other hidden charges they charge on loans in Nigeria?

Even Ifa told you that she has a cloud of good fortunes around her and you still doubt. Maybe you need to go to a pastor that will tell you she is jezebel.

You claim she has brought you bad luck but presently you are better off than when you met her. You have a good job, a good house a daughter and you are considering buying a car. Millions of Nigerians would want such "bad luck".

I really think you have mental issues. See a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 5:16am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

grin grin cheesy
Stop asking “Able Readers” about your decision.. Go back and ask your wife..”

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.