Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56503 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Godbless3(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2021
U get this kind power for house u dey complain. Mumu u be @ op.
She didn't even tell to take the money to support her family and u dey para.
U want buy car with loan, woman advice u to save another year and buy it with ur earning u para say u can't take decision like a man?
You want invest in another business and she suggest something else u dey para?
Why did you tell her about your plans in the 1st place?
Guy use her to ur mumu advantage, get a business idea/plan and share it with her and if she no gree, u will know its a bad investment.
Why can't u use ur brain? You want use the opinion of some online braggers who will do otherwise offline to thing u don't need her advice in the union.
All ur mention, u refuse to tell us the one she advice u and suggest something else that you end up making good decision.
Bros run but give me her contact before it.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Shedrack777: 5:34am On May 02, 2021
pls before you relocate to another country, pls come and put her in my care. and i'll definitely take absolute good care of her

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by hustla(m): 5:37am On May 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga this your case is too strong

He does not know that he has a gem in his hands

Who get cap no get head smh
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by yamtas335(m): 5:46am On May 02, 2021
She should ne the one to leave your dumb a** for not knowing what is good!!!
How can you invest in crypto instead of agriculture?! Which one is more promising?!
How can you take a car loan when she's telling you to save and buy so as to escape the burden of debt?!
How can you move in with your friend knowing fully well he has a bad attitude?!!!

Odé! If I know that lady, I will just advise her to leave you cuz na you dey even slow her down

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Dncl2021: 5:55am On May 02, 2021
tsmith:

Consultancy fee is the fee you pay for the same advice your wife/secretary has given you for free.

You don't know the value of what you have, I really question you sense of judgement and reasoning. Unless of course you're joking.

I honestly agree with all your points... i think bros is joking bug time.

Your other point is spot on bro. Thanks for sharing
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by donprinyo(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2021
Apply your wife's talent in Bet9ja.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by MrMacinterchi1: 6:35am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?

oga, you are a funny somebody
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by akigbemaru: 6:39am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Ynix(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2021
jomarick:
if you're lady, please come and marry me.
I am a guy. I may be valuable to you though, one of my prime missions is to help others fulfil their destinies. Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Awoo88: 6:49am On May 02, 2021
Mumu dey worri u. You discovered anytime she agrees with you things go well. Why not be agreeable with? Abi u are one of those ingrate that one to have the good only.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Ynix(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Nigeria will be better for me. Be careful what you wish for
the land being green for you is a personal choice. It is too for me, but on a general scale until certain things are done, not today, not next. Most of the things happening now, I had a vision of them years ago, most especially the banditry and economic woes. Until visionary leadership comes the incessant chaos will continue.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tjmc: 6:55am On May 02, 2021
Hello OP,

I don't understand why this your supposed marriage to this woman would be an issue, she has been guiding you in making good decisions which you've observed to be top-notch.
She's an ogbanje, so what, is she threatening your life?
In Igbo culture everyone has a chi(personal God) that protects and guide our every movement. Maybe hers is more pronounced or clearly activated and working for her.

I'd advise you to drop that notion that she's an ogbanje and start seeing her as a wife.
Who knows where you would have been by now if you'd asked her to advise you on a very good business you should start.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Benteazaa(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2021
Op is a full, keep your stupid Ego one side and build your home with your wife, that's why she is your wife not your house girl. Foooool
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Vonwolf(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2021
Then for once take her advise and see.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Pacyrus(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2021
This OPs disposition is being guided by juvenile delinquency. FYI ur spouse is God-sent. Nor dey let small pikin/immature brain dey deceive u. Pls adhere to her candid advice; she means you no harm. angry
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by swimnigeria(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2021
You're a BIG fool man... shocked

We probably need to swap wives cos my own wife only ask for money money money to buy this and that without recourse to how much is left in the account.

Regrets awaits you if you leave that kinda wife...be deceiving yourself... sad

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by mixoull(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2021
Perhaps you are the problem not your wife, if she is what you claim to be, my man you wouldn’t have your job, were you not educated about the concept of marriage ? The Two shall become one,team player (that include decision making)

Her advises or suggestion says a lot, her intentions are genuine, some women are naturally gifted with active intuition, your wife might be one of them, use that to your advantage, work with her, as a single man making decision would have not required much, you were thinking for yourself only, you have elevated now my man, you are not just thinking for yourself but your family, utilize all the help you can get from your team player(your wife) because trust me you will need it.. work on your self, adjust, dialogue, discourse every decision with your wife, pray about it, it will
Work out.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by almarthins(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

No even to try and leave her because it na correct ogbanje u go see pepper and fire in one day. Even the thing u have now we be lost. Abeg just swallow that ur pride, if u no wan end inside six ft pit. I no see her as ogbanje at all.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by adebayo987: 7:12am On May 02, 2021
Your wife's decisions were ordained by God. From the way i see it. Your wife is your saviour. From your story, it appears you don't take advice from people. This means that you're doomed to fail like your current president right now. If you run away, don't be surprised to find yourself in Heaven (if you're righteous) or hell (if you're a sinner) and your village people would thank God that they've finally send you to six feet. You better reason and decide things together with your wife. Why not plan to have a fixed deposit account and save or buy shares with banks? She won't kick against such fruitful decisions. You want to become rich overnight. If your investments could make one rich over night, Nigeria wouldn't have criminals at all as all would be very rich. She adviced you to invest in farming and you think she's a witch. Ormo... You're a giant Kid! You're not ripe for any relationship let to say marriage (here two parties who agree and decide together are involved). Think again.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by marvinex1(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2021
You’re Just a stubborn man.
There’s no juju here.
Listen to your wife as you are now one.
All her advices have not been bad... it’s just common sense.
I am sure when you 2 agree to do something, the pray and carry her along.
It is just unfortunate that we live in a period when, if a man listens to his wife people would say he is weak.
That’s just an attribute of a strong and successful marriage
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by sammycashly: 7:46am On May 02, 2021
Guy you brought her matter to nairaland...walai she has seen it ....prepare for another disaster cheesy
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tonyashburton: 7:54am On May 02, 2021
God gave you a 1 billion yards wife material and He even reveals to her steps that you should take or not take and because of foolish and toxic manly pride you want to leave her.
Let me assure you that your future may not necessarily be brighter without her.
Remember that it was a slave Israelite girl that encouraged Naaman to go and seek Elisha for help in curing his leprosy.
There are two kinds of wives: Jezebels who lead their husbands to destruction and Esthers who are prayerfully always seeking the best for their husbands.
In a nutshell you will regret it if you leave her.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Manufor(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2021
The op is blessed with a superb wife but the fowl is here complaining,. All you have to do is listen to the advice of your wife and be successful,. You dey form hard man,. Who takes a car loan in this harsh economic times,. You wan use am do Uber? No,. When it backfires now,. You would say it's your wife,. Werey
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Valkrie: 7:58am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You have a gem and don't know how to use it...many looking for such opportunity but never got and here you are wanting to run away from your gold...I pity for you..!!
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tonyashburton: 7:59am On May 02, 2021
In fact give me her contact.You don't deserve her at all.Go and buy a sex doll since you're just looking for something you can control.Ode oshi.
Anu mpama.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by LadyPortable(f): 8:07am On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo). If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

Words on marble

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by LordReed(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Quite possibly she is both highly intuitive and logical in her analysis of your proposed steps. You should be leveraging on that instead of kicking against it. Believe me I understand your frustration but this my advice, use her as a sounding board for your ideas and take the feedback to refine them till they are sound. Wishing you the best of luck.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by alexsoftwork(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo). If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

U see how made sense without referencing the bible, we need more of this. What is logic is logic, what's scriptural is scriptural.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Righteousness2(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2021
alexsoftwork:

U see how made sense without referencing the bible, we need more of this. What is logic is logic, what's scriptural is scriptural.
If your Eyes are open, you will see the Bible right there.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by sparko1(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:

A friend of mine invested crypto same period and made X100 of his investment. He's a millionaire now. Besides, before I met her I lived in a shared apartment with friends.

Firstly, knowing something is going to end bad is not ogbanje, you have no idea the pain she's in, she can tell if there's going to be a problem, which is worse because, before you feel the pain, she has been feeling it, and most times won't tell you until you decide to ask her.

Just because something worked fine for me, doesn't mean it will for the next person, heed advice.

People have different talent, I can say this because, I am sure if it, but most times it's more of a burden than you might think.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Papadoh(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2021
This OP is an absolute w@nker who totally lacks accountability. Ignorance and Stubbornness is a deadly combo.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by charleoj(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2021
Bro, please can I get her number? If u don't want her let me try my luck. See, she is not the problem, u are. She is not the cause of ur misfortune, it's your stubbornness. Guy, park well and get a grip of ur life.

PS: you don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.