Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39407 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Ecstasy154(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2021
National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Bishop Francis Wale Oke, has stated President Muhammadu Buhari has failed woefully.

He said he has started praying God should remove him for Nigeria to experience peace.

Nigeria, he said, was bleeding and under siege, attributing the situation to failures of the current administration.

He said even during the civil war, Nigeria didn’t witness as much killings, saying unlike then when only the East was boiling, all parts of the country are reeling with attacks.

Oke, who is also the presiding Bishop of The Sword of the Spirit Ministries, Ibadan, called for the removal of the President if that would pave way for desired peace in the country.

He spoke at his church’s vigil at the auditorium of the Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), Garden of Victory, Ibadan.

He said: “In the 1960s when Nigeria fought civil war, Eastern part of the nation was the theatre of war.

“Sadly today, everywhere in Nigeria is theater of war with much killings and bloodshed going on in the country every day.”

He added it was a shame that government couldn’t do anything when gunmen invaded Greenfield Private University in Kaduna and abducted students.

According to him: “Some wicked people kidnapped some students and demanded N800m for their release; they killed them.

“The government could not lift a finger and you are telling me that the President has not failed? Buhari has failed!”

“For the first time, I have found myself praying that God should remove Buhari. They kidnapped students without the government doing anything and you are telling me that the government has not failed?

“Are you saying we can not move against an incompetent government whose security apparatus has collapsed?”

He added: ” I am not afraid of anybody. I am not! I am the prophet of the Most High, He watches over me. No bullet of the enemy can kill me; I can’t die in the hands of a man.”

Oke accused the Buhari’s administration of treating killer herdsmen who have been holding the nation to ransom with kid gloves.

He said: “Fulani,a tribe less than ten percent, troubling the whole nation. God will trouble them and when the table turns against the Fulanis, they will be consumed to the roots.”

Leading the congregation, Oke prayed: “We invoke the judgment of God on these people. Oh arrow of the Lord,we release against them. Sword of the Lord,cut them off.

“Give us peace by all means even if it means removing an incompetent and a failed President.

“Oh God, do it quickly and give us peace by all means. Give us a quick and rapid change at the top level of government of Nigeria.

“Father, anybody standing in the way of your glorious agenda for Nigeria,clear them out; father,we decree and command, the breaking of a new and glorious day for Nigeria.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-started-praying-god-should-remove-buhari-says-wale-oke/

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by mouthofThegod: 5:45pm On May 01, 2021
more of this truth..the truth is that zombies parading themselves on Nairaland 247 are praying same in their hearts but shame no gree dem to come open...hunger and Buhari's misfortune don reset most of their brains to the reality on ground grin

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2021
E don reach to pray o
Even the prayer doubters are now praying too
E don pass everybody

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Bola146(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2021
Same here sir sad

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by kayusely70(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2021
Ecstasy154:
National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Bishop Francis Wale Oke, has stated President Muhammadu Buhari has failed woefully.

He said he has started praying God should remove him for Nigeria to experience peace.

Nigeria, he said, was bleeding and under siege, attributing the situation to failures of the current administration.

He said even during the civil war, Nigeria didn’t witness as much killings, saying unlike then when only the East was boiling, all parts of the country are reeling with attacks.

Oke, who is also the presiding Bishop of The Sword of the Spirit Ministries, Ibadan, called for the removal of the President if that would pave way for desired peace in the country.

He spoke at his church’s vigil at the auditorium of the Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), Garden of Victory, Ibadan.

He said: “In the 1960s when Nigeria fought civil war, Eastern part of the nation was the theatre of war.

“Sadly today, everywhere in Nigeria is theater of war with much killings and bloodshed going on in the country every day.”

He added it was a shame that government couldn’t do anything when gunmen invaded Greenfield Private University in Kaduna and abducted students.

According to him: “Some wicked people kidnapped some students and demanded N800m for their release; they killed them.

“The government could not lift a finger and you are telling me that the President has not failed? Buhari has failed!”

“For the first time, I have found myself praying that God should remove Buhari. They kidnapped students without the government doing anything and you are telling me that the government has not failed?

“Are you saying we can not move against an incompetent government whose security apparatus has collapsed?”

He added: ” I am not afraid of anybody. I am not! I am the prophet of the Most High, He watches over me. No bullet of the enemy can kill me; I can’t die in the hands of a man.”

READ ALSO: CPAN Congratulates Bishop Wale Oke as Elected PFN President*

Oke accused the Buhari’s administration of treating killer herdsmen who have been holding the nation to ransom with kid gloves.

He said: “Fulani,a tribe less than ten percent, troubling the whole nation. God will trouble them and when the table turns against the Fulanis, they will be consumed to the roots.”

Leading the congregation, Oke prayed: “We invoke the judgment of God on these people. Oh arrow of the Lord,we release against them. Sword of the Lord,cut them off.

“Give us peace by all means even if it means removing an incompetent and a failed President.

“Oh God, do it quickly and give us peace by all means. Give us a quick and rapid change at the top level of government of Nigeria.

“Father, anybody standing in the way of your glorious agenda for Nigeria,clear them out; father,we decree and command, the breaking of a new and glorious day for Nigeria.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-started-praying-god-should-remove-buhari-says-wale-oke/

Let everybody say a thunderous AMEN!

306 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Amotolongbo(f): 5:51pm On May 01, 2021
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2021
Amen ohhh!
Also match your prayers with actions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by DDDEnterprises: 6:01pm On May 01, 2021
BIGKemsey:
Amen ohhh!
Also match your prayers with actions

what kinda actions do you propose?

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by helinues: 6:03pm On May 01, 2021
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:04pm On May 01, 2021
So you waited till now to start praying? cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2021
buhari is death long time ago just the jaga jaga people no wan tell us say we no get president.... we are ruled by a dead man, but just say the death man dey walk.... grin

what is the meaning of death man walking?
a dead man working can be defined as someone who is death and walking.

example, Buhari the Nigerian president is the real definition of dead man walking

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by vibre: 6:31pm On May 01, 2021
My son, I be wan answer your prayer before but as the story don reach nairaland, I no dey answer again.

7 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by richiemcgold: 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
The legislators can remove him if they're serious. stop disturbing God with Nigeria wahala when your destiny lies in your hands.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by megacity: 7:01pm On May 01, 2021
Please I would like to know the time and venue of the prayer meetings. I want to join

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
What he meant indirectly is that Buhari should die.

Why should you wish death on someone because you hate him.

All these politicians and religious leaders, many of them are the causes of insecurity we have in our country today.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Sirjamo: 7:14pm On May 01, 2021
They have prayed hard for Buhari to die, the man refused to die, they are now praying for him to be removed.

Many of those who prayed for Buhari's death are dead now.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by helinues: 7:18pm On May 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
They have prayed hard for Buhari to die, the man refused to die, they are now praying for him to be removed.

Many of those who prayed for Buhari's death are dead now.

Even those of them that are still alive have lost loved ones... You remember , Jack the dog... grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2021
Including Osinbajo

Both should be Impeached.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by helinues: 7:21pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Including Osinbajo

Tell NL's, are you eyeing Osinbajo's position? Abi what's this obsession for? undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Including Osinbajo
Both of them surely

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Sirjamo: 7:23pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Even those of them that are still alive have lost loved ones... You remember , Jack the dog... grin
Seriously my brother, these people do not know where and what to direct their prayers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Tell NL's, are you eyeing Osinbajo's position? Abi what's this obsession for? undecided

He is greater disaster..and should be Impeached Immediately.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by helinues: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But you have been repeating that same line for 5 years +.

If your wailing couldn't impeach him before the completion of his first term, relected for second term and just 2 years + left to complete the second term, don't you think your wish and prayer are DBA....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

But you have been repeating that same line for 5 years +.

If your wailing couldn't impeach him before the completion of his first term, relected for second term and just 2 years + left to complete the second term, don't you think your wish and prayer are DBA....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Oracleforce: 7:34pm On May 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria

What are you saying? You have a right to either pray for or to pray against

5 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by omonnakoda: 7:36pm On May 01, 2021
let me check

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 01, 2021
Is helinues praying too?

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Anago55: 7:44pm On May 01, 2021
kayusely70:
Let everybody say a thunderous AMEN!
. I am not saying any Amen to any prayer of an afonja pastor garnished in hypocrisy

We warned zombies like you but we were called wailers and 5%ers. Buhari must live long to reset the brains of some zombies like you, Helinues, etc

##I stand with Buhari#

3 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2021
Anago55:
. I am not saying any Amen to any prayer of an afonja pastor garnished in hypocrisy

We warned zombies like you but we were called wailers and 5%ers. Buhari must live long to reset the brains of some zombies like you, Helinues, etc

##I stand with Buhari#
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2021
Anago55:
.We warned zombies like you but we were called wailers and 5%ers. Buhari must live long to reset the brains of some zombies. #I stand with Buhari#
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by WhisperedNoise: 8:01pm On May 01, 2021
AMEN.
AMEN.
AMEN.

If he isn't ready to govern the country, he should resign.
The insecurity in this country has never been this terrible.

How does one cuddle terrorists? It beats me.

The baby monster we didn't kill has become something we can't control.

There is too much blood in our land, and the blood is crying for vengeance. May God have mercy.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.