Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom (32010 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Anago55: 8:10am On May 02, 2021
Kuginzi:

And what do u expect them to say? Every killer is an unknown gunman.
. Fulani herdsmen are not unknown. Boko Haram are not unknown

bandits are not unknown. your mind should be occupied by these terror group who has come out in the open to own up to their blood shed and killings
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:38am On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

They are cooking what they cant finish, during the civil war, they attacked us and killed our kinsmen, we showed the fed forces how to get them and they got them good.. You guys are repeating the same mistakes all over.
You leave your enemies to attack your friends or at most bystanders, will you be able to afford fighting on all fronts?
Stop Constituting nuisance. Akwa Ibom is too tiny to threaten Igbos
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Kuginzi: 9:04am On May 02, 2021
Anago55:
. Fulani herdsmen are not unknown. Boko Haram are not unknown

bandits are not unknown. your mind should be occupied by these terror group who has come out in the open to own up to their blood shed and killings
"Men do not so much hate an evil-doer, or evil itself, as they hate the man who calls evil by its real name." The only killing you recognize as killing is Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen, but when ESN kills, it's not recognized by u. Forgetting that lost of life is involved in it all.
Let's all join hands to condemn any form of killing in Nigeria regardless of tribe, ethnicity, or religion sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Tekrify(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2021
I wished u have the same mentality when people are
kidnapped and killed and no single investigation before we conclude it herdsmen...
Animal. Kiss the truth..it ESN..

There are kidnapped cases dat have nothing to do with herdsmen or even bandit but because they are the usual professionals in that field..we conclude it them and folks like u believe...
Why do u doubt this one...or is Boko haram in Akwa ibom or bandit...and are they known to target police or soilders...even herdsmen...

Don't be a hypocrite
SachaBastien:
An attack carried out by 3AM is not investigated and someone concludes it's a particular group that's responsible. This is what will set Nigeria on fire �
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Silverpurple: 9:09am On May 02, 2021
onuman:

No sense made. Deserves no response.

I just went through your posts on NL, 99% are about your anti-Igbo madnesses.

Anti ESN and IPOB. Not anti Igbo or anti Biafra.

I am against any form of lawlessness or juvenile delinquency...
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Tekrify(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2021
What investigation are you looking for..
When people are chased from their villages in Benue ..do u need investigation to tell u it herdsmen or when a church is bombed u still need am investigation to proof it boko haram or people kidnapped in the north what other investigation do you u need to know it bandits...
Ebuka78:
Who concluded it was IPOB?

Investigation first before accusations. The type of people on this site show that Nigeria is headed for doom.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by onuman: 9:19am On May 02, 2021
Silverpurple:

Anti ESN and IPOB. Not anti Igbo or anti Biafra.

I am against any form of lawlessness or juvenile delinquency...

You still make no sense. If you are anti IPOB, you are anti Biafra.

In fact, you are pro Nigeria to be governed in future with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Develop more sense or stop replying to my comments as you expose your deficiencies after every reply.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by mmsen: 10:40am On May 02, 2021
xpressionx:

I know akwaibom as one of the most tribalistic states,annang,ibibio and oron don't like themselves,Efik doesn't like ibibio.
So if you believe this thrash I won't be surprised.

You've just described the entire nation of Nigeria.

Brainless tribalism fills the head of the average Nigerian, they are inoculated against reason from birth.

You go to the southwest, if you are the wrong kind of Yoruba it is a problem.

In the east, if you are not from the right village they won't let you hold a post, even in the church.

Let me not even mention the slaughterhouse that is the north...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Legendaryd(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2021
xpressionx:

I know akwaibom as one of the most tribalistic states,annang,ibibio and oron don't like themselves,Efik doesn't like ibibio.
Stop all these lies abeg
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2021
powerhouse3:
.... comedy,....I can see the love ,... so much love that theodore orji sack all his Easter brother and sister from abia government work,...so much love between umuleri and aguleri that they can't leave each other throat,...

So much love that Ebonyi Is consider an inferior igbo,...so much love that james Nwafor of akwuzu SARs have for igbo...so much love that that fellow igbo can't head sug president in abia state,... infact

The current VC of FUTO is from Ebonyi. The immediate past VC of University of Agriculture in Abia was from Ebonyi. So whats your point exactly?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by nerd004: 12:34pm On May 02, 2021
stupid ipob....very soon we would start burning their shops ... it's not a threat ,,,,it's a promise....

so if u as an Igbo man love ur business ,,,u had beta call ur blodas Nnamdi to order b4 we start....
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Culture101: 1:25pm On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Akwa ibom people, this guys bin do this thing the first time, we keep quiet, dem do am again, we keep quiet, dem get moral dey do am again.

Since dem feel say na to attack innocent policemen and release prisonersake e torment us, our payback go be to attack their shops and destroy things and goods.
Na only them, them go use their mouth call their brothers to order.

Our siblings and uncles are in the force and we all appreciate the sacrifices they ma
ke, you give their family pain, we find you guys investments here and then give you guys pay...

Bro don't come here and show ur low level of thinking,it's obvious that all the attacks and killings are just a way to divide the Easterners,it's called divide and conquer strategy and that's what FG is using at the moment.
No sane thinking Igbo man will attack anyone or anybody of Eastern decent.
Educate yourself and stay away from Baba ijebu grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by eseago: 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Akwa ibom people, this guys bin do this thing the first time, we keep quiet, dem do am again, we keep quiet, dem get moral dey do am again.

Since dem feel say na to attack innocent policemen and release prisonersake e torment us, our payback go be to attack their shops and destroy things and goods.

Our siblings and uncles are in the force and we all appreciate the sacrifices they make, you give their family pain, we find you guys investments here and then give you guys pay...

how do you know they are esn or ipob people, do you have proof
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by naija1stnigar(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:

How about the entire east>

Anambra- 1st class Igbo (Real Igbos)
Abia - 2nd class Igbo (2nd in command)
Enugu - Mere Igbo (They are just there)
Imo- Substandard Igbo (Trying to be Igbo)
Ebonyi - the least Igbo (Yet to be verified as Igbo)
says an afonja gorilla from saki.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by AllenSpencer: 2:13pm On May 02, 2021
naija1stnigar:
says an afonja gorilla from saki.

Kiss the truth

The hierarchy I have share with you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Princewell2012(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2021
xpressionx:

One thing they don't know is that malam can't even differentiate them. They believe they are all igbos. They can't even differentiate between a Yoruba and igbo , how much more an akwaibom man.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by naija1stnigar(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Kiss the truth

The hierarchy I have share with you.
from which source please answer me
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by powerhouse3(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

The current VC of FUTO is from Ebonyi. The immediate past VC of University of Agriculture in Abia was from Ebonyi. So whats your point exactly?
,...like we didn't hear the outcry here....
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Anago55: 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
Kuginzi:

"Men do not so much hate an evil-doer, or evil itself, as they hate the man who calls evil by its real name." The only killing you recognize as killing is Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen, but when ESN kills, it's not recognized by u. Forgetting that lost of life is involved in it all.
Let's all join hands to condemn any form of killing in Nigeria regardless of tribe, ethnicity, or religion sentiment.
. ESN has never claim any responsibility for killings in any part of Nigeria. if there is anywhere they claim responsibility for killings, provide the source and shut me up forever
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by SlayerForever: 3:32pm On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Our siblings and uncles are in the force and we all appreciate the sacrifices they make, you give their family pain, we find you guys investments here and then give you guys pay...

Wetin hold you kwanu?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by SlayerForever: 3:44pm On May 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
The attack actually started in Akwa Ibom state ...

Wrong. It was birthed in Delta.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by SlayerForever: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
nerd004:
stupid ipob....very soon we would start burning their shops ... it's not a threat ,,,,it's a promise....

so if u as an Igbo man love ur business ,,,u had beta call ur blodas Nnamdi to order b4 we start....

What are you waiting for?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Kuginzi: 4:37pm On May 02, 2021
Anago55:
. ESN has never claim any responsibility for killings in any part of Nigeria. if there is anywhere they claim responsibility for killings, provide the source and shut me up forever
That's what they will never do. No be only claim..
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by cybersoldiers: 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Rule2 and 3 violated.
Encouraging harm and abuse of an ethnic group.
Mynd44 take note
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by temitope27(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:

How about the entire east>

Anambra- 1st class Igbo (Real Igbos)
Abia - 2nd class Igbo (2nd in command)
Enugu - Mere Igbo (They are just there)
Imo- Substandard Igbo (Trying to be Igbo)
Ebonyi - the least Igbo (Yet to be verified as Igbo)
that anambra wey una dey talk so get igala among, so I don't think they are first class Igbo
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by AllenSpencer: 4:51pm On May 02, 2021
temitope27:
that anambra wey una dey talk so get igala among, so I don't think they are first class Igbo

They claim to be the 1st class and no one argues that fact
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by temitope27(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:

They claim to be the 1st class and no one argues that fact
me am argueing it nw
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by Ikinternational: 7:36pm On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

shut the fvck up with your rubbish.
I heard they had on cia shirts. oya go beat America mr oil bunkerer turned tribal warrior

talk about the blind leading the blind

probably one of the least intelligent posts i have ever read on here. n that's saying something
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom by tiswell(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
My Aunty call me tell me this gist, i no bin belive am,

Hmmm ebo nditor uneghe, ke se mmor eyem, mmor eya kid.
this is a hate speech on the igbos

lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.