Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary (32235 Views)

Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria / Kukah: Buhari Making It Difficult For Nigerians To Celebrate Diversity / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by blackpanda: 4:50am On May 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Both of them are disasters. One is quiet and don't care and the other is good in talking nonsense every minute

Oya come and contest na. We will vote u that is not a disaster. Lubbish! grin
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Norhim(m): 4:53am On May 02, 2021
Thunder fire buhari and counterpart sad sad
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by dragunov: 4:59am On May 02, 2021
seunmsg:
I still remember vividly how some people complained when Donald Trump called Buhari after his inauguration in 2017. Now, the same set of people are complaining about Buhari speaking to the Secretary of State and not to the president directly. Fact is, people will always complain no matter what you do.

Oga must you comment? Abi what is the meaning of this.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by IamHonourable1: 5:16am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=101293743]

They know how to wail and wail.

If buhari writes without a pen cover, they will complain that the ink will dry up when writing. All the major newspapers and online blogs will carry the news and it will end up being a political debate on tv with pdp organising #buharimustresign on twitter.

[/quote

You guys are nothing but political hegoats.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Viktom(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=101293743]

If buhari writes without a pen cover, they will complain that the ink will dry up when writing. All the major newspapers and online blogs will carry the news and it will end up being a political debate on tv with pdp organising #buharimustresign on twitter.

I don't know how you people understand politics or international relations. Answer this simple question. Will Bidden speak to our own SGF? If your answer is no then you should know why Buhari should have spoken to Bidden but if you answer yes then you are an APC member.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Viktom(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101293835]

Imagine Nigerians wailing and gossiping about Pantami for months while the killings was/is still going on...

We focused too much on irrelevant things... See this news? The media would go gaga about empty news...

I don't know how you people understand politics or international relations. Answer this simple question. Will Bidden speak to our own SGF? If your answer is no then you should know why Buhari should have spoken to Bidden but if you answer yes then you are an APC member.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by udemzyudex(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am tired.

You're tired?

The fact that you're happy with the nonsense going on in this country doesn't mean others like it that way.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Komu1048(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Excuse me sir, what is bmc

Buhari media crew
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by OmoManU: 6:33am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I am tired of these people called our religious leaders

They must complain and complain, nag and nag.

Instead of this man to appreciate the effort, he is busy complaining.

It is ment that is worrying kukah
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by ddeola: 6:51am On May 02, 2021
Biden would have spoken to him more directly to STOP the killing of Christians and banditry first if he wants to be taken seriously. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by loswhite(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Father Kukah always trying to pull Buhari down. Nothing the president does is good enough.

If Buhari eventually speak to Biden, Kukah will say he should have spoken to Boris Johnson.
Do we have a president? Can you call Buhari a president? Let us just enjoy the auto pilot till it finally crashed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Ayomi90: 7:16am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Father Kukah always trying to pull Buhari down. Nothing the president does is good enough.

If Buhari eventually speak to Biden, Kukah will say he should have spoken to Boris Johnson.
It's because nothing the president does is good, mention one good thing your Buhari has done.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by LionTiger(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2021
Permission not granted ❎
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Emma1Oj(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2021
Just watch and see, as time goes on Apc will say "The Platform" is a political platform.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by ECHICHE: 7:35am On May 02, 2021
US foreign policy and International relations is driven by US Secretary of state.

President Buhari is in the right footing to hold zoom meeting Blinking to discuss the affairs of Nigeria, who in tune will convey the outcome of the zoom meeting to President Biden.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by truthstands01: 7:57am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What is wrong with the speech of the Cleric? Presidents talk to Presidents and that gives you first hand information. Nigeria is so called giant of Africa, why can't he talk directly to Biden.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by truthstands01: 7:58am On May 02, 2021
loswhite:
Do we have a president? Can you call Buhari a president? Let us just enjoy the auto pilot till it finally crashed
You just said it all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Blackdisciple(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2021
He wouldn't because he couldn't stand Trump and his talks so he thought Biden is the same....

He can't take questions if his I too know aids are not with him...
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by bigtt76(f): 8:32am On May 02, 2021
Does this one understand international politics at all? The US Secretary of State is the most powerful member of the US government after the president. Him having a meeting with Buhari is of great importance and should not be seen in the contrary.

I bet you, Nigeria's foreign affairs Minister on his own would only get audience with the US Under-Secretary of State. BTW a resigning US president notifies the Secretary of State first before the Congress.

Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/buhari-should-have-spoken-with-biden-not-us-secretary-kukah/
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:08am On May 02, 2021
Nigerian leaders APC and PDP, and supporters of one Nigeria are foolish.
Another elections season is here again and they have started their foolish campaigns...

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by kraftysprouts: 10:05am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

Imagine Nigerians wailing and gossiping about Pantami for months while the killings was/is still going on...

We focused too much on irrelevant things... See this news? The media would go gaga about empty news...

Chai

Did you say this when it was Kemi?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by codedguy1(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2021
For what na?

Why would Biden want to reduce his intellect by talking to a bigoted nepostistic supporter of APC. grin
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by codedguy1(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

Chai

You have always been mentally challenged and you will continue in that manner. Its a fact.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Unrated900(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2021
You think Biden even knows Buhari

Biden didn’t knows his existence self
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Nobody: 11:16am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Would Biden have granted audience to our foreign minister? That’s the equivalent of what happened. Presidents should speak to presidents. Foreign ministers should speak to foreign ministers. It’s not a big deal but the optics are bad. A leader with pride will not accept this. I believe Abacha or even obasanjo would have sent his foreign minister for the meeting and get briefed by him later.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2021
zomby:

No certificate doesn’t mean one has no brain and no education also doesn’t mean one has no leadership skills...this brainless Buhari just happened to scam Nigerians...The man is as dull as the other side of a cutlass and useless as a screen door on a submarine.

I don’t believe Biden wants to meet a zomby that doesn’t know the difference between a chicken and a duck.
Biden’s admin gets all their info from the American embassy in Nigeria ...trust me, they know the man has is clueless.

Nigerians must not make the same mistake ever again.

APC is PDP....Nigerians, wake the fuuuck up!

Is all about selfish interests...exactly said,I think Nigerians are seriously waking up little by little
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by zomby(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You mr high IQ that knows the difference between a chicken & duck is on Nairaland lamenting? I don’t blame you, talk is cheap, Empty vessels will always make the loudest noise. Monsieur Monday morning quarterback.

I’m not sure how to respond, but something tells me that you’re not the only f000l in your family...Nothing else makes sense; you can’t expect a chicken to give birth to a tiger. It is impossible.
So, let’s keep it moving, no time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by jacoik(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

my friend shut up your mouth. it would have made a bigger different. speaking directly to president and speaking to his secretary which is better?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by temitope27(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

what effort shey e gbadun sha

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Oracleforce: 4:56pm On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Why we no go complain? If Buhari don do the needful are we going to be in his kin situation? Complaining continue until Nigeria is great...we can't all be quiet in n urgent situation like this....
Mathew Kukah is right...there is a difference between speaking with Gambari and speaking with Buhari himself...because Buhari can make some instant decision why Gambari can't make an instant decision except by the kind approval of Mr. President and even the national assembly...
Secondly, Gambari or secretary of state priority concerning such a meeting will adversely affect such urgent calls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts / D'banj, Ambode Help Joseph David After He Dazzled At Lagos City Marathon / Grassroots Mobilisation For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Mbaitoli Lga,Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.