Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,112 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Important Lessons In Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Important Lessons In Life (251 Views)

My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? / Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Lessons In Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
good evening my fellow naira landers pls whats the fastest way to commit to mother Earth..this life is so unbearable,when imagine the amount of hustle and bustle i just wish i am not existing again..just don't know the easiest way to go about it...just imagine all my struggle for the week i couldn't boast of 9100 to balance up my rent.. business is so dull that you hardly make sales..if advice on the fastest way to end it... bashing is allowed,cos if you don't know the struggle knowing the pain is always felt with sentiment

1 Like

Re: Important Lessons In Life by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
May God help you in life

I have nothing to say to this
Re: Important Lessons In Life by Karlovych: 9:55pm On May 01, 2021
Do not kill yourself, seems your a hustler but you can't properly advertise the items you displayed on the threads you created, being unable/lazy to draft more than a sentence to your prospective clients shows lack of communication.
There are a lot of things you need to work on as an individual that needs to set you apart and distinguish you and help you in your hustle.
Good luck and don't kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Important Lessons In Life by dododawa1: 9:57pm On May 01, 2021
Guy CALM down, your own is still better,you have PHONE and DATA and EYE to see and HAND to type.
Re: Important Lessons In Life by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2021
Karlovych:
Do not kill yourself, seems your a hustler but you can't properly advertise the items you displayed on the threads you created, being unable/lazy to draft more than a sentence to your prospective clients shows lack of communication.
There are a lot of things you need to work on as an individual that needs to set you apart and distinguish you and help you in your hustle.
Good luck and don't kill yourself
the painful aspect is doing all you could... waking up by 5am and coming back by 8 yet nothing to show for it...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Kidnapped Greenfield Students Regain Freedom / I Didn’t Kill Super Tv Ceo – Chidinma Makes U-turn (video) / NDLEA Intercepts Heroin Worth N6.5bn In Lagos, Places Drug Baron On Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.