Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Please Is The Best Way For Correction Of Waec Date Of Birth? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is The Best Way For Correction Of Waec Date Of Birth? (270 Views)

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 / Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is The Best Way For Correction Of Waec Date Of Birth? by softguy1: 10:10pm On May 01, 2021
When I registered for wassce last year, I filled 2004(which is the right DOB). when the result came I saw 2006 instead of 2004 and it is below my age.

My others documents like my Birth certificate, BVN, affidavit has 2004.
I was told waec is no longer entertaining correction of DOB, and I really want to register for JAMB AND NIN this year.

I heard they are not accepting affidavit also, please how do I go about this,I am really confused now.
Re: Please Is The Best Way For Correction Of Waec Date Of Birth? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 01, 2021
softguy1:
When I registered for wassce last year, I filled 2004(which is the right DOB). when the result came I saw 2006 instead of 2004 and it is below my age.

My others documents like my Birth certificate, BVN, affidavit has 2004.
I was told waec is no longer entertaining correction of DOB, and I really want to register for JAMB AND NIN this year.

I heard they are not accepting affidavit also, please how do I go about this,I am really confused now.

Drag Waec to court and obtain court Injunction to stop the ongoing Jamb registration.

With this you will get the desired attention and confidently withdraw the case.

(1) (Reply)

PMI ACP Certification Training Port Harcourt | Agile / JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME, Extends Registration Deadline / Nigerian Gets 3 Degrees From Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.