Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Making Of Premium Royal Gate - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of Premium Royal Gate (5001 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by Rexology: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
michlins:
good evening sir, I haven't been able to get a direct bus going from Nnewi to Makurdi. I can charter a truck but it's going to be expensive being that it's taking only two doors. I'm really sorry about it sir
Hi Michlins, I asked a motor cycle dealer in Makurd, he said that truck from nkwo Nnewi comes to Makurdi from Nkwo Nnewi, Mike is the driver's name. You may go to nkwo Nnewi, motor cycle parts dealers and ask them about Mike that comes to Makurdi.
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by michlins(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rexology:

Hi Michlins, I asked a motor cycle dealer in Makurd, he said that truck from nkwo Nnewi comes to Makurdi from Nkwo Nnewi, Mike is the driver's name. You may go to nkwo Nnewi, motor cycle parts dealers and ask them about Mike that comes to Makurdi.
can you message me privately please. I maybe needing the phone number of the driver.

07032fourfour6904
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by Beframia: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello Michlins,
Happy Sunday.
The attached are both faces of same door. The fabricator pledged to use quality materials, kindly help me analyse the pics as much as you can to ascertain if it's worth the 60k I negotiated, it's 4ft wide. He's also fabricating the 3ft replica for me for 40k.
Thanks bro for all u do. God bless you.

Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by Beframia: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
We finally settled for 15k.
Thanks.

michlins:
budget like 14,000 for one
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by michlins(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beframia:
Hello Michlins,
Happy Sunday.
The attached are both faces of same door. The fabricator pledged to use quality materials, kindly help me analyse the pics as much as you can to ascertain if it's worth the 60k I negotiated, it's 4ft wide. He's also fabricating the 3ft replica for me for 40k.
Thanks bro for all u do. God bless you.
good evening sir. Happy Sunday

I will advise you against using checkered plate on the doors not because of inferior quality but because it is already old and outdated.

Ask him to use 2.5mm plain pan with 16 guage frames. Ensure he uses at least 1.5mm pipe.

If all of these are adhered to, you got a good deal

Enjoy your night
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by haryodehjia(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good afternoon sir, sorry to disturb u.
After the last time I asked for quotations of the for designers door I started but kinda stalked..
The wideness is 35" while height is 80". Can I add 3inch square pipe to the gap as shown in the image.. Or do u have any suggestions?
Thanks sir

Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by michlins(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
haryodehjia:
Good afternoon sir, sorry to disturb u.
After the last time I asked for quotations of the for designers door I started but kinda stalked..
The wideness is 35" while height is 80". Can I add 3inch square pipe to the gap as shown in the image.. Or do u have any suggestions?
Thanks sir
first of all, don't weld the door from that face because that's the front facing pan. Next thing is to measure the gap you have and then see the size of the pipe that can fit it to cover the gaps

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by haryodehjia(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
michlins:
first of all, don't weld the door from that face because that's the front facing pan. Next thing is to measure the gap you have and then see the size of the pipe that can fit it to cover the gaps
Thanks sir for prompt response, okay I will turn the face.. I have 5" gap in between. What do u think using 2" by 1" pipe along with 1/2 inch pipe.. How do u see it sir?
Thank u sir for the time
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by michlins(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
haryodehjia:
Thanks sir for prompt response, okay I will turn the face.. I have 5" gap in between. What do u think using 2" by 1" pipe along with 1/2 inch pipe.. How do u see it sir?
Thank u sir for the time
you need to make sure you use same pipe so as to have uniform design. This is meant to be at a home not some prison or something
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by haryodehjia(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
michlins:
you need to make sure you use same pipe so as to have uniform design. This is meant to be at a home not some prison or something
I want the edge to have some step by half inch sir from the front view.. That's why I asked
Thanks
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by michlins(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
haryodehjia:

I want the edge to have some step by half inch sir from the front view.. That's why I asked
Thanks
even at that, you still need to use same pipe
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by haryodehjia(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
michlins:
even at that, you still need to use same pipe
Okay sir.. Pls sir what is ur suggestion?
Thank u sir
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by michlins(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
haryodehjia:

Okay sir.. Pls sir what is ur suggestion?
Thank u sir
from what am seeing here, you will cut and reframe the door. Measure the pan first and use the measurements to cut the pipe and frame it.

Unless you use 3 by 1½ pipe on both side and then cut the pan itself
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by haryodehjia(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
michlins:
from what am seeing here, you will cut and reframe the door. Measure the pan first and use the measurements to cut the pipe and frame it.

Unless you use 3 by 1½ pipe on both side and then cut the pan itself
Okay sir.. I don't want to reduce size of the door. I will go with d 3inch pipe instead
Thank u sir
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by Organs(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
michlins:
More pictures of the gate

Hello @Michelins, advice needed sir. For a sliding gate, where should the pedestrian entrance be? Towards the middle or at the extreme? Pls sir can you give reasons for and against? Thank you sir 🙏.
Re: The Making Of Premium Royal Gate by michlins(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Organs:

Hello @Michelins, advice needed sir. For a sliding gate, where should the pedestrian entrance be? Towards the middle or at the extreme? Pls sir can you give reasons for and against? Thank you sir 🙏.
the best position is usually the middle for me as a welder. That's because I don't know where it will swing to. So my safe best is usually the middle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 BEDROOM Duplex In Pennisula Garden 40m Last!!! / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 4 Flats(of 3 Bedroom Each) In Lekki? / Wall Brackets, POP Light , Fence Light For Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.