Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity (49213 Views)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by OluwaLina1(f): 10:56pm On May 01, 2021
So there's this woman in my area, She's a hairdresser and I normally greet her anytime I pass the front of her shop. She has 4 chilidren (3 girls and a boy) and four of them are albinos. The woman and her husband are dark in complexion.

So I asked one of my area friend the reason why the woman gave birth to albinos since he's close to the woman.

He said the woman husband is from traditional home, they have their own deity they do worship, and they have water they do give their pregnant woman and failure to drink the water will result to birthting abnormal children.

The man became a Christian through his wife and then stopped worshiping the family's deity and even told the wife not to drink the water (the man's family were pressuring the woman to come and drink the water) which result them giving birth to albinos. The last born which is the boy is not that normal, almost 4 and he can't walk and talk.

Is the deity so powerful that it made the children like this or it's just a problem with their gene mutation?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On May 01, 2021
OluwaLina1:

So there's this woman in my area,She's a hairdresser and I normally greet her anytime I pass the front of her shop.She have 4chilidren(3girls and a boy) and four of them are albinos.The woman and her husband are dark in complexion.

So I asked one of my area friend the reason why the woman gave birth to albinos since he's close to the woman.
He said the woman husband is from traditional home,they have their own deity they do worship,and they have water they do give their pregnant woman and failure to drink the water will result to birthting abnormal children
The man become a Christian through his wife and then stop worshiping the family's deity and even told the wife not to drink the water(the man's family were pressuring the woman to come and drink the water)which result them giving birth to albinos.The last born which is the boy is not that normal,almost 4 and he can't walk and talk
Is the deity so powerful that it made the children like this or it's just a problem with their gene mutation?
The man and his wife can simply go get themselves tested to find out the actual reason why had all 4 albino kids. There is scientific reason for such occurrences. undecided

Bythe way, tell your "friend" that albinos are not "abnormal" in any form. undecided

341 Likes 17 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by SKhanmi: 11:37pm On May 01, 2021
Recessive Genes.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Karlovych: 1:01am On May 02, 2021
grin grin What a story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by helinues: 5:42am On May 02, 2021
What a beautiful story...

This should make it to Nollywood

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by ictjobber: 8:21am On May 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Bythe way, tell your "friend" that albinos are not "abnormal" in any form. undecided

Yeah.. Dwarfs are Also not abnormal in any form.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by CodeTemplar: 9:05am On May 02, 2021
thought albinism was abnormality in biology.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by OluwaLina1(f): 9:10am On May 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man and his wife can simply go get themselves tested to find out the actual reason why had all 4 albino kids. There is scientific reason for such occurrences. undecided

Im not saying that albinos are abmormal,juat curious to know the reason why the 4children are albino

1 Like

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by OluwaLina1(f): 9:10am On May 02, 2021
SKhanmi:
Recessive Genes.
Maybe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by OluwaLina1(f): 9:14am On May 02, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin What a story
helinues:
What a beautiful story...

This should make it to Nollywood
This Is not fable story,if you're in abeokuta or have person in abk,I can send you the address to confirm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On May 02, 2021
ictjobber:

Yeah.. Dwarfs are Also not abnormal in any form.
Can you fix or cure a dwarf? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On May 02, 2021
OluwaLina1:

Im not saying that albinos are abmormal,juat curious to know the reason why the 4children are albino
I happen to have an uncle or I should say I had an uncle who had 4 kids, 3 of them albinos and so such talk about drinking some dirty water. undecided

It has to do with genetics and not the worshiping of persons abeg. And all my cousins are living normal lives too. undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by ictjobber: 6:22pm On May 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Can you fix or cure a dwarf? undecided

Can you cure albinism?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On May 02, 2021
ictjobber:

Can you cure albinism?
No, hence the reason why I determine instead that rather than "abbormal", it is simply "different" from that which many are used to. undecided
The same applies to dwarfism. undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by bobestman(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2021
70% of the problem is caused by going against family tradition since some of the children also have disabilities. Genetically, it is possible for a black man and woman to give birth to a white or an albino child.
The first man was a black man. Reasons are he was made from deep soil and the soil that can only be used in moulding is either black or brown and can never be white. The soil contain melanin or carbon which also is color and that's why we are black. The whites contain no color and hence white or pinks- Isaiah 51:1 says man was formed from deep pit and they are always black with carbon or melanin.That means they came from somewhere or we made them genetically. I accept the latter.

Back to the topic, it's very possible for 2 blacks to produce a white child or an albino. And only our papa in heaven knows how and that's also how some white people came

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by BruncleZuma: 9:41pm On May 02, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, the gods are drunk again, the laws of physics, chemistry and biology has stopped functioning.

5 Likes

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by mytime24(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmm

d gods are angry
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by slawormiir: 9:41pm On May 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Africans and stupidity

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by triple996(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2021
grin grin grin
away match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Trailblazer1(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for naija grin grin grin
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by LOVEGINO(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
Na to use am make money na.
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by ScamHunter: 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
Funny
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by maxjax(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
problem no dey finish
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
He said the woman husband is from traditional home, they have their own deity they do worship, and they have water they do give their pregnant woman and failure to drink the water will result to birthting abnormal children

Can Africa ever move forward with all these kinda daily jargons?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
Albinism happens when a sperm with the gene for albinism combines with an ovum that has the gene for albinisim

Both the man and his wife are carriers of the recessive gene for albinisim. Hence they have children who are albinos. Like the Sickle cell disease issue for example.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Steelarmy01: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
so "albinism" is now their curse?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by Cnach: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

it already late nah
I don't think they will b willing to have another child since they already have 4
Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by styless(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
Rubbish. Albinism is a natural phenomenon not an affliction of a deity.

Reminds me of the short story "African Juju" by dnb

Re: He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021

He said the woman husband is from traditional home, they have their own deity they do worship, and they have water they do give their pregnant woman and failure to drink the water will result to birthting abnormal children
A. K. I. K. A!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.