Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage (35474 Views)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nairalee(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2021
immortal2:
How true is it that this man passed a law banning Christians from playing christian music in their cars and shops? Can someone help clarify on some of El-rufais anti-christian policies?

I know he is directly and indirectly responsible for the genocide of the Southern Kaduna Christians, but the general issue of his anti-Christian policies is not too clear.

Untrue. He tried to make some religious reforms but many haven't been passed and practically people still play church and Christian music even in public
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by BinamRex: 6:17am On May 02, 2021
nairalee:
This is reminiscent of the NBA saga. I hope this will make him change from his anti people policies

Anti-christian policy, you mean?
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by AfroKnight: 6:18am On May 02, 2021
Pastor Poju messed up big time by inviting a well known ethnic and religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nairalee(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2021
BinamRex:

Anti-christian policy, you mean?

LOL that's just one side of the coin. He also exhibits some anti people policies

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Quality20(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2021
These southerners see themselves more than anything. As if we northerners are not worth full human beings. u guys wil always verbally attack, abuse n insult northerners right from ur places down south. The abuse n lookdown has even gotten worse to the extent that u guys now even reside in d far northern states n still insul n rubbish northerners anyhow. U guys shd just tell us that u wanna colonise and change our values, cultures n.religion kowai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Quality20(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2021
nairalee:

Untrue. He tried to make some religious reforms but many haven't been passed and practically people still play church and Christian music even in public
Why not tell us that he is passing a law that seeks to convert all xtians to muslims? U guys are just too bad, u hate muslims more than anything

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by anochuko01(m): 6:25am On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Mallam El-Rufai despise Christians and their gatherings. He would rather shake hands with a pig than attend a Christian function
wouldnt it have been better if he had come for the event? it would have been an opportunity to either tell us what the north thinks, or him embarrassing himself for lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nairalee(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2021
Quality20:
Why not tell us that he is passing a law that seeks to convert all xtians to muslims? U guys are just too bad, u hate muslims more than anything

Please read my comment again. Here I am even defending El Rufai that he didn't make any such laws and you're still criticizing me

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by ChiefAfonja: 6:27am On May 02, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
The midget chance of becoming the vice to our beloved Osinbago is slimming by the day.

Don't let TINUBU see this comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by guru03(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2021
Good one, these shows that Hellrufai is been regected for the second time, Election will crown this all. someone who despise Christians with so much passion have no stake in the church giving talk.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by anochuko01(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2021
Quality20:
These southerners see themselves more than anything. As if we northerners are not worth full human beings. u guys wil always verbally attack, abuse n insult northerners right from ur places down south. The abuse n lookdown has even gotten worse to the extent that u guys now even reside in d far northern states n still insul n rubbish northerners anyhow. U guys shd just tell us that u wanna colonise and change our values, cultures n.religion kowai

youre simply getting what you are giving out.
ever wondered why everyone wants the country to separate? its because the north want everything to herself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by ceaser: 6:28am On May 02, 2021
Well, Governor Zulum of Borno state has better chances at being accepted to deliver his speech on the platform than either of Tinubu or El-rufai has.

Zulum may be acting, cos no Nigerian politician can be trusted, but he showed some balls talking against the ineptitude and apparent conspiracy of the military in fighting insurgency.

As it currently stands, Zulum has better reputation and public perception from Nigerians (not some nepotistic northerners) than the duo of El-rufai and Ganduje.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by ChiefAfonja: 6:29am On May 02, 2021
Quality20:

All Muslim members are terrorists by religious doctrine

Islam represents terrorism and nothing more.

If you say na lie. Check out the history of terrorism from time past till now who are those always practicing it?? Muslims

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Tonytonex(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Mallam El-Rufai despise Christians and their gatherings. He would rather shake hands with a pig than attend a Christian function
hmmm! I remembered vividly during elections he said even if no single christian vote for him, he would still win the election

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by WorldRichest: 6:39am On May 02, 2021
Amaechi2023:

as though he has something to lose.
I repeat what act and actions makes elrufai a bigot?
what has he done or say that invites religious sentiment to his reputation?
don't just parade the forum calling him a bigot, give reasons or proofs to this..

I am a Muslim.
I am a Yoruba boy.
I think your head is not correct because even the midget El-Rufai knows he and his father Buhari are religious and ethnic bigots who will end up miserable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by grandstar(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2021
REALretep:
The power of social media

Serves him right.

I believe the organizers of the event must have pleaded with him not to honour their invitation so as to save him the embarrassment

Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Mynd44

He's your next president grin grin grin grin

Na play I am
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:47am On May 02, 2021
Amaechi2023:

don't just parade the forum calling him a bigot, give reasons or proofs to this..

When last did he visit Southern Kaduna despite all the mayhem inflicted on them by his fulani kinsmen?

Kajuru Chiefs and some other Southern Kaduna Chiefs were arrested and detained, some killed by some fulani herdsmen and other security agencies under the watch of El Rufai, what did he do? Isn this more than bigotry

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Moneyboyz: 6:48am On May 02, 2021
You want to discuss Nigeria's problems yes you include Nigeria's problems.
This country is a joke.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by lexy2014: 6:50am On May 02, 2021
REALretep:
The power of social media

Serves him right.

I believe the organizers of the event must have pleaded with him not to honour their invitation so as to save him the embarrassment

Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Mynd44

But what were d organisers thinking in d first place?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Awoleesu(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The little finger of Kaduna has no choice it seems.

It's just unfortunate that some people's revered 419 G.Os so unfortunately prefer to pray for such questionable calibre of people.

For the very first time..... I had to agree with your reasoning!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Igie4kings(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2021
Quality20

nairalee:

Please read my comment again. Here I am even defending El Rufai that he didn't make any such laws and you're still criticizing me

See them brothers of the same feathers.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Igie4kings(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2021
You may be sounding right but never trust him because that was same error Nigerians made in the past.

ceaser:
Well, Governor Zulum of Borno state has better chances at being accepted to deliver his speech on the platform than either of Tinubu or El-rufai has.

Zulum may be acting, cos no Nigerian politician can be trusted, but he showed some balls talking against the ineptitude and apparent conspiracy of the military in fighting insurgency.

As it currently stands, Zulum has better reputation and public perception from Nigerians (not some nepotistic northerners) than the duo of El-rufai and Ganduje.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Alejobs: 6:57am On May 02, 2021
shocked
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nameo: 6:58am On May 02, 2021
Quality20:

Please dont generalized. I am a southerner but i dont hate/disrespect the north or northerners.

I think there is deep misunderstanding and mutual suspicion between the north and south tho, exasperated by latest events like endsars and Pantami where i think a lot of northerners took the wrong path.

Maybe we ought to improve understanding with each other
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Kposkila: 6:59am On May 02, 2021
Just a matter of time, what is coming will consume all evil doers.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Gkay1(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2021
ok
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by adecz: 7:02am On May 02, 2021
❌➡➡Fear short man ⤵⤵❌
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nameo: 7:02am On May 02, 2021
Quality20:

By the way, check his statement when he said: "we hold it for all to see that anybody who kills thr Fulani hold a debt that would be paid no matter how long". Something of that nature.

Is that something that a leader should say?
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:03am On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
don't mind the foools hating for no reason

see where their brain dey

APHONJAITUS
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by excel101(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2021
Amaechi2023:

You are obviously living in the 90s.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Nobody: 7:03am On May 02, 2021
So what benefit does Nigerian Christians get by inviting elrufai?
Dear Op, it's not a crime to be ignorant. Combining ignorance with arrogance is what brings chaos.

What act of bigotry?
Elrufai couldn't find a Christian in the whole of Kaduna as deputy governor in 2019 (just 2 years ago) and he said only that Muslim woman would bring efficiency to his government. He said he didn't care that he knew that the Christians would not vote for him. You can Google this. He did it to avoid the case of 2011 where a Christian succeeded Namadi Sambo.

Amaechi2023:

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nitt: 7:05am On May 02, 2021
most of the people hating and insulting elrufai cannot produce a shred of evidence to back up their online hate and tantrums.

childish and Ignorant comments everywhere save a few smart ones I saw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) / Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.