Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage (35472 Views)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nairalee(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

His policies are pro people

No. They aren't. He keeps demolishing people's businesses, shops, houses etc and building bridges. The question I ask is of what benefit is a world class bridge to a man that hasn't eaten afternoon food?
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by nairalee(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

All these are baseless and mere hearsays na.it is not enough to wrongly attack him

Baseless and hearsay? In your free time go online and search what I've said and you'll see for yourself
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by repogirl(f): 12:24pm On May 02, 2021
Mtchew! Like he cares?

As far as their agenda is going on smoothly, nothing else matters (allegedly).
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Incognito403: 1:33pm On May 02, 2021
nairalee:

1) I respect you for admitting
2)It's not constitutionally wrong but politically (Nigerian/Kaduna politics) imbalanced
3) It's worse in the south and the indigents complain of lack of will by security to even lift a finger

Okay let's address your fifth point:
1) You cannot take such a bold stance of non negotiation when you have a very poor security system.

2) Even if u hold such ideas, it's better you keep it to yourself rather than making it public cos what I'm observing right now is that the Bandits feel dared and are hell bent on making him regret

3)) He once made a statement saying he paid Fulanis to stop the killing some years ago. So by your defence, he was wrong by doing that right?

4) I also believe negotiating with terrorists isn't the best option cos you're literally empowering them and rewarding bad behavior. However if this thing happens to any one of our families I'm sure we won't be speaking all these sweet English. If ElRufai's son is kidnapped I promise you he'll go and negotiate backdoor. Same as u and I.

5) Even "Almighty America" negotiates with terrorists. They just don't make it open. Do some research and you'll discover it's true.
I've read your response. I agree to some and disagree with some. However, I won't be able to respond.

Thank you.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by garfield1: 1:42pm On May 02, 2021
nairalee:

No. They aren't. He keeps demolishing people's businesses, shops, houses etc and building bridges. The question I ask is of what benefit is a world class bridge to a man that hasn't eaten afternoon food?

He demolishes houses and shops that are illegally constructed on sitting on pipelines or obstructing the city masterplan as it is done in saner climes
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by CSTRR: 1:46pm On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

All these are baseless and mere hearsays na.it is not enough to wrongly attack him
Baseless and hearsay?

statements he made on his Twitter account?

You are not alright.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by garfield1: 1:52pm On May 02, 2021
CSTRR:

Baseless and hearsay?

statements he made on his Twitter account?

You are not alright.

You are the one not alright with actually.you have made worse statements against the north in this very forum my friend
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by CSTRR: 1:54pm On May 02, 2021
garfield1:

You are the one not alright with actually.you have made worse statements against the north in this very forum my friend
Fortunately for me, I am not a public office holder, neither was I invited to give speeches on national unity.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by blacknoir: 1:59pm On May 02, 2021
REALretep:

https://punchng.com/el-rufai-absent-from-the-platform-after-public-outrage/
How far with the new northern NBA that was created when hellrufia wasn't invited again?
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by petitejolie(f): 3:28pm On May 02, 2021
Can u imagine? Wat does he know he's coming to talk about
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Subduer: 4:14pm On May 02, 2021
Quality20:
These southerners see themselves more than anything. As if we northerners are not worth full human beings. u guys wil always verbally attack, abuse n insult northerners right from ur places down south. The abuse n lookdown has even gotten worse to the extent that u guys now even reside in d far northern states n still insul n rubbish northerners anyhow. U guys shd just tell us that u wanna colonise and change our values, cultures n.religion kowai
No one will desire to colonise a wasteland of retrogressive people.
Zik imposed you on Southern Nigerians. We should've been like Zambia, former Northern Rhodesia, which opted for Constitutional Independence, and Zimbabwe, former Southern Rhodesia, can't decide whether to be fake honorary white Englishmen, or black Africans.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by stormborn28(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2021
Amaechi2023:

as though he has something to lose.
I repeat what act and actions makes elrufai a bigot?
what has he done or say that invites religious sentiment to his reputation?
don't just parade the forum calling him a bigot, give reasons or proofs to this..

Supan(m): 12:14am
The short mallam should be directing boko haram, bandits and the Fulani herdsmen terrorizing southern Kaduna on where next to attack.

Him, buhari, pantami and all other silent boko haram members hiding in government will rest in Hague after their tenure
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by buckeyemedia: 4:47pm On May 02, 2021
Xhuntra:
Serves the midget devil of a terrorist right. May Allah scatter his wrinkled scrotum there, Amin
What have you gained by his no show? Are you still not dwelling in poverty? Or has You life changed for the better?
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Champneys: 5:41pm On May 02, 2021
Good.

A divisive and evil bastar....d!
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 6:23pm On May 02, 2021
this man dosnt eat good food. the whitish stuff on the side of his mouth is disgusting
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Xhuntra: 6:54pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Have you ever heard me Wail Zombie? Money is not power, money management is power,better to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich,for the hopes of the instructed are better than the riches of the ignorant.

U mean ur father is a zombie? shocked
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Teejay13(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2021
Fanatic is who el rufai is.

Heartless, and have the mind of a devil!
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by saintmm(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
it's not everyone you can force to accept your fanatism. El rufai is getting a douse of his medicine. imagine people that neither wanted to see you not hear you, how will you campaign to them to vote you?
politicians need to learn a lesson from this man's predicament and to think this is just 2021? imagine what will start coming out wrt to this man prior 2023?

I rise

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by IAMPEDRO: 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
Amaechi2023:

as though he has something to lose.
I repeat what act and actions makes elrufai a bigot?
what has he done or say that invites religious sentiment to his reputation?
don't just parade the forum calling him a bigot, give reasons or proofs to this..
May your life be as the way governor Elrufai is treating Christians
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by IAMPEDRO: 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
saintmm:
it's not everyone you can force to accept your fanatism. El rufai is getting a douse of his medicine. imagine people that neither wanted to see you not hear you, how will you campaign to them to vote you?
politicians need to learn a lesson from this man's predicament and to think this is just 2021? imagine what will start coming out wrt to this man prior 2023?

I rise
We don't just know what will be dished out concerning him come 2023.
Re: El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage by Amaechi2023(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
May your life be as the way governor Elrufai is treating Christians
may your life be concluded the way people and the media conclude the life of minorities..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.