Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Don't Take Eternity Lightly - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Take Eternity Lightly (5969 Views)

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On May 02, 2021
WibusJaga:
Sometimes I can't help but wonder how one will be made to burn forever & ever & ever & ever.... in HELL on account of mere 100 years or less he lived here on earth.

It is meant to for you to pay for Each and Every drop of Pain and Suffering you gave to each and every soul, both God and man, maybe Angels etc multiplied by the number of Souls, multiplied by the number of offences, multiplied by the number of times those offences were committed, multiplied by the time, days or weeks those offences were running, multiplied by ... You get it as Michael Bolton sang "Forever isn't long enough!"
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2021
Thank you, Lord.

❤❤❤❤

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Propheticdavid: 11:39am On May 02, 2021
It's been written and will come to pass.it is not a threat.we reach out to you out of love,for God doesn't want you to perish.we are partakers in the abundance of Gods love,we will also share to all creatures.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Signum(f): 12:10pm On May 02, 2021
heartbraker:
RELIGION Can not survive withoutout threat, dat is wat dey use on d weak minded people, imagine a nazareth guy threaten u with hell dat have no prove of it existence just because it is written in a mere story book aurthor by a fellow human being like u, yet u lots wont still belive the fairtale dat d world originated from ile-ife through obatala, inferiority complex is the most dangerous viral disease in africa.

Goan learn how to speak and write English first before you begin attacking religion. Learn to live and let live..
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Napoleon55(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2021
heartbraker:
RELIGION Can not survive withoutout threat, dat is wat dey use on d weak minded people, imagine a nazareth guy threaten u with hell dat have no prove of it existence just because it is written in a mere story book aurthor by a fellow human being like u, yet u lots wont still belive the fairtale dat d world originated from ile-ife through obatala, inferiority complex is the most dangerous viral disease in africa.
Where does life come from?
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by GeneralDae: 12:33pm On May 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is meant to for you to pay for Each and Every drop of Pain and Suffering you gave to each and every soul, both God and man, maybe Angels etc multiplied by the number of Souls, multiplied by the number of offences, multiplied by the number of times those offences were committed, multiplied by the time, days or weeks those offences were running, multiplied by ... You get it as Michael Bolton sang "Forever isn't long enough!"
What does this even mean? Explain in clear terms.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by GeneralDae: 12:34pm On May 02, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Thank you, Lord.

❤❤❤❤
This your white boy Jesus picture is somehow in my eye.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dayvidblue: 12:35pm On May 02, 2021
REDH2:
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Don't take eternity lightly

Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Beloved, your way of life will determine how you take eternity. Eternity has no end therefore ending in Hell is forever in the pit of unquenchable fire and in Heaven is forever in great joy and glory.

Beloved, from the anchor scripture, you can't take fire in your bosom and expect not be burned so likewise you can't keep engaging in sin, associating yourself with the world and yet you expect not to end up in everlasting burnings. Beloved, repent of your evil ways, you can't have the world and inherit Heaven, you can't continue sinning and inherit Heaven.

Sin is a fire in your bosom and it will surely burn you no matter what; here on earth and in eternity if you refuse to repent. Sin destroys, no matter who you are, it will destroy you if you do not repent just as fire has no respect of persons.

Beloved, repent and stop taking fire into your bosom; stop living like the world, stop all these sinful lifestyle, it will eventually lead to everlasting burning, therefore repent, cleave to GOD, do His will, walk in His ways - Holiness and Purity.

Finally, Beloved take heed unto this Word lest you regret in eternity. Eternity has no end, this world and all its pleasure will pass away, all the cares and affairs of this world is vain but eternity will never pass away - therefore make your choice today to either spend eternity with GOD or in the pit of Hell. I beseech you to choose Life. Don't take eternity lightly and take fire in your bosom, Beloved the end of such who do so is death - eternal damnation.

Repent and be ye converted and walk in the ways of the Lord thy GOD, Heaven awaits you. Make the right choice!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dtruthspeaker: 12:53pm On May 02, 2021
GeneralDae:

What does this even mean? Explain in clear terms.

Whow! This is very hard in writing! Let me shrink it.

Eg You Cheated on your wife! Do you think it is only 1 person you inflicted pain on?

No, they are many!

Number 1 is God your Creator, Who warned you not to do it but you did not listen and He even went as far as helping you to by doing one or two things to scatter your plan on cheating yet you accomplished it, so measure, how pained will He Be that you Disobeyed Him and then you thwarted His Help and Assistance?

2 your wife! Movies have already shown you how angry she shall be

3 Then She shall still report you 2 God Again. Increased wahala!

4) Your Daughter/Daughters, how angry shall they be?

5, Your sons, 6, Your in laws, 7 your family,

So check it, how many people are crying and how many people have you wounded?

And I have not started counting oh, for remember the boyfriend or prospecting boyfriend of your slay mama too is also affected!

So measure the Pains on ground and.what quantity is it, if you can,

And count the number of persons who have a case against you, if you do not already have more than 20 Complainants Excluding God oh!
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by helicoptarr: 12:55pm On May 02, 2021
Imagine eternity.

Can you?

It's a place you can utilize your human mind to imagine.

Choose your side now cos the devil owns the fence.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by osejie17(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2021
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders, I wrote on dis forum that I lost my dad last week Saturday. with the help of God, friends and family. we did d burial yesterday. I won't lie to u, am still hurt, knowing dat he died when he was about to start reaping the fruit of his labour. please friends I want to ask for ur assistance. I'm the first born and I graduated 2019. ever since I have not been able to get a job. and I have four siblings and my mum to take care of now. pls am begging. don't know where to turn to. I'm looking unto God and my friends here to assist me in anyways.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Simeonjoe1: 1:01pm On May 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Hell is just a fragments of your imagination used by your pastors to instill fear in the flock. It's not real

2 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dayvidblue: 1:06pm On May 02, 2021
Propheticdavid:
It's been written and will come to pass.it is not a threat.we reach out to you out of love,for God doesn't want you to perish.we are partakers in the abundance of Gods love,we will also share to all creatures.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by GeneralDae: 1:07pm On May 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Whow! This is very hard in writing! Let me shrink it.

Eg You Cheated on your wife! Do you think it is only 1 person you inflicted pain on?

No, they are many!

Number 1 is God your Creator, Who warned you not to do it but you did not listen and He even went as far as helping you to by doing one or two things to scatter your plan on cheating yet you accomplished it, so measure, how pained will He Be that you Disobeyed Him and then you thwarted His Help and Assistance?

2 your wife! Movies have already shown you how angry she shall be

3 Then She shall still report you 2 God Again. Increased wahala!

4) Your Daughter/Daughters, how angry shall they be?

5, Your sons, 6, Your in laws, 7 your family,

So check it, how many people are crying and how many people have you wounded?

And I have not started counting oh, for remember the boyfriend or prospecting boyfriend of your slay mama too is also affected!

So measure the Pains on ground and.what quantity is it, if you can,

And count the number of persons who have a case against you, if you do not already have more than 20 Complainants Excluding God oh!

Still not making sense. So after counting and multiplying all these, how does the total equate to eternity? Even if you multiply them all by 100 or a 1000, would it give you infinity? What if someone only told a white lie to save his family just before he died, would the maths be thesame? You write as though you know what eternity is or you can truly imagine it. Can you imagine Infinity in mathematics?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by truespeak: 1:15pm On May 02, 2021
Dayvidblue:

So much for a loving God with malevolent tendencies.

Only a wicked soul does not see that God has given him a lot of opportunities to return and change his ways but continues to increase and compound his offences and expects that He Who has Warned you that All offences shall be Treated and Dealt according to the Severity of the Offences, shall let you go free and inspite of all whom you have wronged crying for "just is"!

You are the malevolent one to expect to get away and escape judgment!
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by truespeak: 1:20pm On May 02, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Hell is just a fragments of your imagination used by your pastors to instill fear in the flock. It's not real

grin You wish!

But it is Already seen even in this World, that every Creator has a place for destruction of any creation that does not please Him!

For the Car, it is the Pulverizer, for the Waste, it is the Incinerator e.t.c

For the man, it is the Lake of Fire!
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dayvidblue: 1:28pm On May 02, 2021
truespeak:

Only a wicked soul does not see that God has given him a lot of opportunities to return and change his ways but continues to increase and compound his offences and expects that He Who has Warned you that All offences shall be Treated and Dealt according to the Severity of the Offences, shall let you go free and inspite of all whom you have wronged crying for "just is"!

You are the malevolent one to expect to get away and escape judgment!
You are confused, according to your holy book all sinners will go to hell, irrespective of how little or how great the offence.
Imagine yourself in the same hell with Osama bin laden for telling a lie. And you will remain there for an infinite number of years. Sounds just and fair, doesn't it?
The problem with you religious folks is that you have a twisted sense of Justice. Religion is repungent to anyone with an unprejudiced sense of judgement.

P.s Osama bin laden cannot be in hell because God will sure take him to Paradise.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
GeneralDae:

Still not making sense. So after counting and multiplying all these, how does the total equate to eternity? Even if you multiply them all by 100 or a 1000, would it give you infinity?

That is just the amount of One Adultery, committed at One Single Instance, in One Occassion.

Try counting a day's worth of adultery using your measurement, see if your computer can compute.

And that is just for Adultery Alone, the same thing happens in the case of stealing, Lying etc.

But anyway after all this counting and calculation, The Creator and King has Already Decided that When He has been made Angry enough by us His creation, he shall toss us to one Place of Pain and Torment to live there Forever and Ever!

And He is the Most High Justice of SUPREME Supreme Court, so it is Finished!

GeneralDae:

You write as though you know what eternity is or you can truly imagine it

Yes i do! It is as Simple as A Camry, Corolla or Lexus can never die but live eternally unless and until Mr Toyoda says "I wish them de-existed"

And the Creator of man has said He would not be De-existing any man but they shall live in either the House of eternal pain, suffering and torment or in the House of Eternal Joy, Happiness, Peace and Pleasure!
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by gaventa: 1:46pm On May 02, 2021
From mystery we have come and to mystery we shall return..:: eternity is a Greek and Jewish narrative . We are AFricans and we don’t have anything to say about afterlife because we don’t know or lie. Heaven and hell are not real... just a control measure for the poor. The truth is no one really knows where we came from and where we will go.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On May 02, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Yet you all say "living with my wife, mother, father, etc is hell" or "working in a bank is hell"

That's just the baby hell sent to torment foolish disobedient souls which you have all seen, experienced and confessed, the papa-hell waits to receive you after death!
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by truespeak: 1:51pm On May 02, 2021
Dayvidblue:

You are confused, according to your holy book all sinners will go to hell, irrespective of how little or how great the offence.
Imagine yourself in the same hell with Osama bin laden for telling a lie. And you will remain there for an infinite number of years. Sounds just and fair, doesn't it?
The problem with you religious folks is that you have a twisted sense of Justice. Religion is repungent to anyone with an unprejudiced sense of judgement.

P.s Osama bin laden cannot be in hell because God will sure take him to Paradise.

No Confusion here! grin grin

He who shall Judge has said He shall Judge the Works of All men and Any Found wanting in accordance to His Standard of Judgement (not ours) shall go to the Lake of Fire!

Meaning He shall Go Through All of Man's Many, Many, Many Works Spanning through out his life and not just one or a little as you wish to claim in other to condemn Him but All and Every Work shall be Examined, Weighed and Judged and Judgement given Accordingly!

None shall be found in the Lake of Fire who ought not to be!

If you evil men try to go through cases here in court to do the Just is, that ought to be done, how much more, He who is Just, Right and Good!

So seeking to condemn He who is Innocent will not stand nor prevent your Maker from trying all your offences, every single one of them and doing the Right that your matter Truly Deserves!
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by heartbraker(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Bimiafashion(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
IYANGBALI, Repent before it is too late. Maku sinu ese ronu piwada.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
Dayvidblue:

You are confused, according to your holy book all sinners will go to hell, irrespective of how little or how great the offence..

Because sinners will sin and must sin non-stop! And it is a pieces of toilet papers, pampers and pads which make a refuse dump
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by hinograce: 2:31pm On May 02, 2021
The question I always ask people is. When your time is up here and you close your eyes in death. Then you realize the hell and heaven talk was real. What will you do at that point?

Why not leave your life right now that you still can? Instead of arguing whether or not it is real.

I personally don't think your chapter is closed when you die.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by neyohh: 2:42pm On May 02, 2021
heartbraker:
RELIGION Can not survive without threat, dat is wat dey use on d weak minded people, imagine a nazareth guy threaten u with hell dat have no prove of it existence just because it is written in a mere story book aurthor by a human being like u, yet u lots wont still belive the fairtale dat d world originated from ile-ife through obatala, inferiority complex is the most dangerous viral disease in africa.

The problem is when you take religion out there's hardly anything left.

Be it obatala , Buddhism, Christianity, yoga, do something.

Humans are evil, moral compass encoded in religion is necessary to inhibit evil.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by ofiko123(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
Eternity is real... the Bible has rightly spoken it...
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by Boss13: 6:54pm On May 02, 2021
Previously I believed there was a hell. Then I had doubt. Now I am very convinced Hell does not exist.
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2021
GeneralDae:

This your white boy Jesus picture is somehow in my eye.

Na so e dey be for my eyes too. grin grin grin
Re: Don't Take Eternity Lightly by CanadaCars(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2021
REDH2:
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Don't take eternity lightly

Proverbs 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Beloved, your way of life will determine how you take eternity. Eternity has no end therefore ending in Hell is forever in the pit of unquenchable fire and in Heaven is forever in great joy and glory.

Beloved, from the anchor scripture, you can't take fire in your bosom and expect not be burned so likewise you can't keep engaging in sin, associating yourself with the world and yet you expect not to end up in everlasting burnings. Beloved, repent of your evil ways, you can't have the world and inherit Heaven, you can't continue sinning and inherit Heaven.

Sin is a fire in your bosom and it will surely burn you no matter what; here on earth and in eternity if you refuse to repent. Sin destroys, no matter who you are, it will destroy you if you do not repent just as fire has no respect of persons.

Beloved, repent and stop taking fire into your bosom; stop living like the world, stop all these sinful lifestyle, it will eventually lead to everlasting burning, therefore repent, cleave to GOD, do His will, walk in His ways - Holiness and Purity.

Finally, Beloved take heed unto this Word lest you regret in eternity. Eternity has no end, this world and all its pleasure will pass away, all the cares and affairs of this world is vain but eternity will never pass away - therefore make your choice today to either spend eternity with GOD or in the pit of Hell. I beseech you to choose Life. Don't take eternity lightly and take fire in your bosom, Beloved the end of such who do so is death - eternal damnation.

Repent and be ye converted and walk in the ways of the Lord thy GOD, Heaven awaits you. Make the right choice!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

The bible teaches that eternity is God's gift Rom. 6:23. The wicked ones does not get this gift, so there is no eternity for the unfaithful ones. God told Adam that if he disobeys that he will die, and God told us the meaning of death in the bible when He said to Adam from dust you are and to dust you shall return for disobeying me. Gen. 3:19.
So Adam at death went back to the state that he was before he was created, which is the state on non-existence, this is the meaning of death. Today Adam is not in hell neither is he anywhere, he just doesn't exist. This is the same with all of us when we die we go back to this state of non-existence, the state we were in before we were born.
This is where the power of the resurrection by God comes in, God will bring the dead back to life by means of the resurrection, Acts 24:15..
This is the truth the bible teaches, the belief that something in us survives our death is unscriptural and has its root in pagan worship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola From The Book That Reveals His L / So Hard To Keep New Year Resolution. How Is Yours? / Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.