Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo (1227 Views)

Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo Lawmakers To Intervene, Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by BuharisBoy: 5:25am On May 02, 2021
Igbos and ESN should stop killing our ibo brothers in police force or we fish them out and hit them, Our uncles and friends also have family, we cannot accept this terrorism in our very land by this so called freedom fighters.,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2021
Iwu akpa ife... Onye eriri eri, erigo ya.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by mouthofThegod: 5:58am On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:
Igbos and ESN should stop killing our ibo brothers in police force or we fish them out and hit them, Our uncles and friends also have family, we cannot accept this terrorism in our very land by this so called freedom fighters.,
you are just a noise maker,you Fulani terrorist...Come to SE and warn IPOB yourself.IPOB has something to tell u brotherman grin

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Emergingnation(m): 6:00am On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:
Nigeria government should stop using them to molest their people !
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by franktech(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2021
Afonja from Kwara claiming to be Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by helinues: 6:02am On May 02, 2021
Emergingnation:

Including Kanu's sister who is a police officer?

Why have UGM not yet locate her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Simplyleo: 6:11am On May 02, 2021
I swearogod, I haven't seen any animal less intelligent than ipob pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Nobody: 6:17am On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:

people like you na why moderators and supermode dey block me..
but I have to tell you this before it's too late,
you are a FOOL, a big FOOL.
why una to dey carry Ipob matter for una head, what about Bokoharams. Fulani mad men say pantami, gummi, shakau, miyatta Allah and Bokoharams are saint. then ipob are terrorist.
for one more time, you are a FOOL, a big FOOL.
anyone wey dey carry Ipob matter for head, biafrans go use his or her head to actualize biafra.
onye si na oga gi ewe isi, anyi egburu isi ya. it must get head..
any moderators or supermode that wants to ban me is also a FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Pierocash(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:
come to South East,IPOB wants to tell you something

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by PissfulProtester: 6:19am On May 02, 2021
hnmm

He was probably one of the people cheering them when they were killing police officers n Soldiers

May his soul rest well

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by princemillla(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:

Am sure u can’t even verify who the UGM are. No one can tell if they are Igbo or Fulani. But whatever it’s, may Gods plan for this failed nation come to fruition
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by BuharisBoy: 6:33am On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:
you are just a noise maker,you Fulani terrorist...Come to SE and warn IPOB yourself.IPOB has something to tell u brotherman grin
are they not murderers?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by BuharisBoy: 6:35am On May 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
they criminals in prisons where some are armed robbers and murderers, u called their people, or yahoo yahoo
Emergingnation:
they criminals in prisons where some are armed robbers and murderers, u called their people, or yahoo yahoo boy
Emergingnation:
they criminals in prisons where some are armed robbers and murderers, u called their people, or yahoo yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by BuharisBoy: 6:37am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

KANU will not touch his sister, I can swear but can murder other idgos.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by adadike(f): 6:54am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

she is married to a police officer too and they are both in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Skyfornia(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

BuharisBoy:
KANU will not touch his sister, I can swear but can murder other idgos.

His parents died for the course...when will you talk about it?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 7:01am On May 02, 2021
adadike:
she is married to a police officer too and they are both in Enugu
Always taking trash.

Onye erieri that believes every propaganda by enemies of his people.

Eche bu ma i ma ife before.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by helinues: 7:04am On May 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
Always taking trash.

Why not dispute what she wrote? Where is the propaganda

Is Kanu's sister not a police officer? Is she not married to a police officer?

Kanu is against zoo police , that makes his sister one, when are UGM going to do justification? undecided
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Omoslim26: 7:06am On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:

You are just a demented brainwashed dunderhead, come to Imo and fly ipob Occult group flag. Hope uzodinma wants to tell you something.

Kanuri taquiyya demon.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 7:08am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

Why not dispute what she wrote? Where is the propaganda

Is Kanu's sister not a police officer? Is she not married to a police officer?

Kanu is against zoo police , that makes his sister one, when are UGM going to do justification? undecided

Carry you nonsense talk comot.

Not only Kanu sister is Police,his father and mother are police,even his children are Nigeria police.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by edochie12: 7:10am On May 02, 2021
Have you sit down and discuss the menace of Boko Haram,Fulani herdsmen and bandits that are terrorizing the entire niger area,how we are loosing potential soldiers to them but you are quick to write trash about trash about Ipob,are you not a fool?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by helinues: 7:13am On May 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
Carry you nonsense talk comot.

Not only Kanu sister is Police,his father and mother are police,even his children are Nigeria police.

Igbos members don't actually really need visa to enter Republic of Gullibility... They only need their Ipob ID card, that's all.

See where you shifted to... Simple question...
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 7:16am On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are just a demented brainwashed dunderhead, come to Imo and fly ipob Occult group flag. Hope uzodinma wants to tell you something.

Kanuri taquiyya demon.
See this one that claimed that he don't hate Ipob on the other thread,and doesn't support and rejoices over killing of ipob member.

But here he is threatening
to killing someone if he
come to Imo with just Biafra flag.

Ndi iru abou.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by adadike(f): 7:16am On May 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
Always taking trash.

you better stay on your lane and continue to lick kanu's urine peacefully maka if I hit you, you go think say na trailer jam you. You can never see me quote or mention you coz to me you don't exist. Ika peka! Itozuruo Cha cha! So stay on your lane coz you are too small to use me to shine.
Kanu sister is a police officer but kanu is killing other people's sisters
May your sister be brutally killed or hit by stray bullet! Wicked soul. Quote me again and be forever ignored. Ina di ka ife eji eficha ike
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by mouthofThegod: 7:16am On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Kanuri taquiyya demon.
lolzzz...are you talking about Hopeless that ran to Abuja to take cover,what is chasing him? grin
He knows whatsup nah no be you wey dey online dey rant...just come Imo and meet IPOB,we want to tell you something very very important my brother grin
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 7:19am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

Igbos members don't actually really need visa to enter Republic of Gullibility... They only need their Ipob ID card, that's all.

See where you shifted to... Simple question...

I don't have time to massage fools.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 7:26am On May 02, 2021
adadike:
you better stay on your lane and continue to lick kanu's urine peacefully maka if I hit you, you go think say na trailer jam you. You can never see me quote or mention you coz to me you don't exist. Ika peka! Itozuruo Cha cha! So stay on your lane coz you are too small to use me to shine.
Kanu sister is a police officer but kanu is killing other people's sisters
May your sister be brutally killed or hit by stray bullet! Wicked soul. Quote me again and be forever ignored. Ina di ka ife eji eficha ike
I gbacha onu ka ukpaka,i ga zuru ike.

Ukpana chere na obu nnụnụ.

Gi ka stray bullet ga e hit.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Omoslim26: 7:31am On May 02, 2021
Op there is no concrete evidence to say this killings in Igboland are being done by that scammer and his occult group, even though they are a major suspect.

But ofcus they might think they are enjoying support now,they forget that massob also enjoyed the same support, but if it becomes clear that this killings are done by the occult group, it will be over for them.

Don't allow this miscreants here intimidate you or try to silence you bcus it breaks their heart and makes them mad to see reasonable Igbos who have not been brainwashed like them by their intelligent scammer occult leader.
If them call you Afonja, call them fulani. if them insult you throw it back at them but never let them intimidate or threaten you for giving your opinion which must not be in the same page with their occult group.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Omoslim26: 7:37am On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:
lolzzz...are you talking about Hopeless that ran to Abuja to take cover,what is chasing him? grin
He knows whatsup nah no be you wey dey online dey rant...just come Imo and meet IPOB,we want to tell you something very very important my brother grin
grin
mouthofThegod:

Onye nzuzu �� na you carry am go Abuja, person wey dey Imo dey plan on the next esn militant to kill��.

forget about that one the one wey suppose to dey worry you now na how you go take run comot from Borno enter Southland, before boko haram or Iswap use your head drink burukutu��

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo by Omoslim26: 7:40am On May 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
See this one that claimed that he don't hate Ipob on the other thread,and doesn't support and rejoices over killing of ipob member.

But here he is threatening
to killing someone if he
come to Imo with just Biafra flag.

Ndi iru abou.

Look at how hypocritical you are, so you can only see the one another writes that doesn't plays well with you, you didn't see where the same person was threatening the op.

Fiaaa ghì.

point out where I threatened to kill anyone or remain silent forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Hypocrisy: Asari Dokubo Says Gunshot Gets Things Done[video] / Breaking!! Fulanis Attacks Rukuba Road In Jos: Jos / No Serious Military Operation In Zamfara, Photos In Circulation Are Old Ones - B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.