Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast (21414 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by lexy2014: 12:56pm On May 02, 2021
spinna:

I didnt say it God said it.. all the glory of the past 40yrs will be considered bondage in relation to the post 40yr era. Thats what God said through his servant. Not literal bondage..just a metaphor to emphasise the impact of this week

According to which scripture?
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by specialmati(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Thunder fire you and your spiritual food..... I'm not like your brainwashed members.
grin grin grin grin grin most of you are just plain foolish. oya face the devil you are serving and forget the spiritual food and the brainwashed members.wise devils everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Hoelujohn: 1:03pm On May 02, 2021
babaolofin:
The Church has produced a lot of men who have consumed, digested and meditated upon the Bible like a drinking water.

Pastor Obiora Onyebuchi of Winners Chapel, Mowe, Ogun State is an example of men that have swallowed up the Bible or men that have been swallowed up by the Bible or both. He vomits the Bible passages, chapters and words Verbatim and powerfully.

He vomits the word. That shows that apart from materialism or prosperity hunting, there are few people who passed through the Bible and the Bible passed through them. They live with the Bible.

Whenever I visit Mowe, I tried to visit the Church to listen to Pastor Obiora. In the last two Occasions, he was not around, Pastor Majekodunmi ministered. I hope he is back now.

Pastor Obiora Onyebuchi reminded me of Rev. George Adegboye of Rhema Chapel in those days.
Does that means he is truly anointed? Go listen to Apostle Joshua Selman or watch his ministration and you will understand

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by specialmati(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New private jet loading....

[img]https://media1./images/b3dbcac92c6cf85127a99c1ca44d4de6/tenor.gif?itemid=14848710[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin continue in your foolishness. am always happy when Gods children are celebrating anything God has done for them and as well happy when the children of the devils are feeling the pain and jealous. if Gods children are not celebrating abeg who want to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by DecentFriend(f): 1:06pm On May 02, 2021
Jehovah Be Praised!
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by detectivejones: 1:27pm On May 02, 2021
spinna:

Throughout this week there is a sumptuous spiritual feast.. link the sevice and eat that one first. With the blessings God will give you..there will be no physical food you wish for that you cant get for yourself

This 40th anniversary brings us out of Egypt..if all the blessings of the past 40 yrs was Egypt how glorious will the promised land we are now entering be

Thank God for 40 years !

"sumptuous spiritual feast" cheesy[quote author=spinna post=101304199]
Throughout this week there is a sumptuous spiritual feast.. link the sevice and eat that one first. With the blessings God will give you..there will be no physical food you wish for that you cant get for yourself

This 40th anniversary brings us out of Egypt..if all the blessings of the past 40 yrs was Egypt how glorious will the promised land we are now entering be

Thank God for 40 years !

"sumptuous spiritual feast" lmaoo
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by iampeterben(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2021
Glory to God
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Hallabee1(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:
If I visit any winners chapel parish today will there be free food?....

Aje...

foodiology spotted
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by gobuchinny: 1:53pm On May 02, 2021
spinna:

Thank God for 40 years !

If d 40th brings u outta egypt pls what did Jesus Christ come to do then? Is His death a waste if you r just coming out of egypt now when He died long before your commission was founded
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Angelmichael63: 1:54pm On May 02, 2021
GLORY TO GOD FOR LIBERATION MANDATE .
THE CHURCH OF GOD WILL CONTINUE TO FLOURISH NO MATTER WHAT.
AM PROUD TO BE A BORN AGAIN WINNER AND THAT IS THE WISEST DECISION I EVER MADE
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New private jet loading....

[img]https://media1./images/b3dbcac92c6cf85127a99c1ca44d4de6/tenor.gif?itemid=14848710[/img]

If He needs a new jet, he says so in normal Midweek service and get it delivered to him. This is not Mbaka that raves about money from Buhari, Obi and Hope

This my Papa Oyedepo says the 160b needed for the construction of the new headquarters church has been in the bag or years and therefore no need for any new contribution yet a single individual transferred a billion naira for the project, another gave 1m dollar...that is 500m.

I am sure if mbaka sees such money he will make that person president of the earth and life patron of his church

Here is Mbaka going berserk over buhari and money. Copied from here

A 2018 video showing Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Fr Ejike Mbaka, attacking the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), for being stingy and unwilling to make donations to his church has gone viral on Twitter.

Mbaka had earlier in the week declared that God had withdrawn his support for Buhari and even blessed the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, whose organisation has been designated a terrorist network by the Federal Government.

However, on Friday, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said in a statement that Mbaka’s recent criticisms of Buhari were based on the refusal of the President to award him some contracts.

Amid the raging controversy, a video posted on Twitter by @RBiakpara shows Mbaka accusing Buhari of failing to make donations to his church despite the church supporting his ambition in 2015.

“If you know what this ministry is passing through because we are supporting Buhari. And the attackers are waiting for me to say I am supporting Buhari again and the attack will start and Buhari will remain in Aso Rock, being somebody who cannot give money?

What does that mean? All the people being given allocation, what qualification do they have that we don’t have?” Mbaka lamented in the 10-minute video.

The video was recorded at the ministry’s 2018 harvest and bazaar celebration ahead of the 2019 general elections. Incidentally, it was the same day that Mbaka prophesied that the Peoples Democratic Party would lose the Presidential election because the
Vice-Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, refused to make a donation.

Mbaka, who seemed furious with Buhari, told Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, that he had been victimised for supporting Buhari in 2015 but the President had failed to show appreciation.

The priest also said the Federal Government ought to have taken up the task of refurbishing his church.

He said, “Because of Buhari, I am in this bush. Can’t the Federal Government take this ministry as a project? What would they lose from their pocket? A ministry that will back them spiritually and they will go forward.”

Mbaka added that his members were aggrieved that they were abandoned by the President.

“Our loyalty, our support for Buhari is not debatable but the way he has repaid us is dangerous and cancerous and destructive and can pull any leader down… Several times he would invite me to Abuja. I would stay for one week and come back but nobody would see him,” Mbaka lamented.

The cleric said his church played a major role in bringing Buhari to power, adding that the President ought to have visited his ministry in Enugu.

“If this is a place where things work well, the moment Buhari got to that chair (Presidency), he would come here. What does it cost him? One morning flight and he comes here and thanks the ministry that made him who he is then he can fly back,” the priest said.
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by hayoholla(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2021
iramure:
prophetic and convenant. Two big grammars the pastor uses to confuse his sheep

Swears bro. The way they package dem programme ehn. It's funny how they successfully affect the psyche of people. Man is always so desperate, and in our desperation we can be easily deceived, if we are not careful.

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Salt06(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2021
hayoholla:

Swears bro. The way they package dem programme ehn. It's funny how they successfully affect the psyche of people. Man is always so desperate, and in our desperation we can be easily deceived, if we are not careful.
D
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Thunder fire you and your spiritual food..... I'm not like your brainwashed members.

Please prove! What is it that you do better than the brainwashed members

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by myfranchise: 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
Glory to God! The Liberation mandate is 40yrs.
This can only be God.
And to Him alone be all the praise.
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Akharmony: 2:25pm On May 02, 2021
Awesome God, Amazing God. We have forgiven those ones that said the church will not live 3years, it forty years now and we are still counting.. 40years today and i pray for someone, you will know no sorrow again, the end to your wilderness is over, take grace to find solution to problems.Amen

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by pedel: 2:29pm On May 02, 2021
Your man of God only twist the scripture to suit his narrative. The only people that came out of Egypt were the Israelites.
Stop putting yourself inside the Bible. You were never in Egypt.
Your Papa is the number one false teacher in Nigeria. I followed his religious ideology for more than 20 years.
Go find an orthodox/ protestant church and get saved by hearing the true gospel of salvation.
The word of faith theology which your papa emphasize is a false and cultic theology.
spinna:

I didnt say it God said it.. all the glory of the past 40yrs will be considered bondage in relation to the post 40yr era. Thats what God said through his servant. Not literal bondage..just a metaphor to emphasise the impact of this week
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by iramure(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2021
hayoholla:

the pastor strategically uses those two big words to make his followers see him as second in command to god. This in turn instills fear into them. Everything prophetic, when you have convenant of something with god, failure to fulfill it spells doom. It is prophetic!...
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by ofiko123(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2021
Happy 40th anniversary winners chapel....more to come by the grace of God...
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Xristars(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
40 years! Another new beginning
I was there live for 2nd service and Pastor Adeboye was live too.
Happy anniversary
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by subcbouy: 4:21pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by sulorog(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2021
Kaybaba5:

I stand to be corrected ,i think the Canaan land is located in Ota Ogun state not Lagos

yes, you are right
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 02, 2021
Hoelujohn:

Does that means he is truly anointed? Go listen to Apostle Joshua Selman or watch his ministration and you will understand

I don't want to compare him with Apostle Joshua Selman. Apostle Joshua Selman operations are purely spiritual. I have watched Apostle Joshua Selman tapes and watched him when the Youth Ministry of RCCG invited him during a Convention. If you know Apostle Johnson Suleiman several years back, you will know the level of prophetic ministration was somehow not ordinary. The ministry of Apostle Joshua Selman is different from the ministry of Apostle Johnson Suleiman though both are purely spiritual from my observations. The operation of Pastor Obiora Onyebuchi from the very few times I have visited Mowe, when he is provoked under the ministry of the Holy Spirit, as he moves round Church, from the Altar down to the midst of the Church, the Words keep coming verbatim from the Bible. It is like vomiting of digested words coming with full force. You cannot compare the ministry of the Holy Ghost.

The operations of Peter is different from Paul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by chaloskyx: 5:39pm On May 02, 2021
the only industry that has outlasted all other industries in Nigeria what a country
99thEnemy:
The most successful religious business in the world in 40 years .
- Forbes
grin grin grin
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by lexy2014: 6:35pm On May 02, 2021
spinna:

Am still waiting for ur scriptural reference of what u say God said thru his servant
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Bekind123: 7:03pm On May 02, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

If He needs a new jet, he says so in normal Midweek service and get it delivered to him. This is not Mbaka that raves about money from Buhari, Obi and Hope

This my Papa Oyedepo says the 160b needed for the construction of the new headquarters church has been in the bag or years and therefore no need for any new contribution yet a single individual transferred a billion naira for the project, another gave 1m dollar...that is 500m.

I am sure if mbaka sees such money he will make that person president of the earth and life patron of his church

Here is Mbaka going berserk over buhari and money. Copied from here

A 2018 video showing Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Fr Ejike Mbaka, attacking the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), for being stingy and unwilling to make donations to his church has gone viral on Twitter.

Mbaka had earlier in the week declared that God had withdrawn his support for Buhari and even blessed the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, whose organisation has been designated a terrorist network by the Federal Government.

However, on Friday, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said in a statement that Mbaka’s recent criticisms of Buhari were based on the refusal of the President to award him some contracts.

Amid the raging controversy, a video posted on Twitter by @RBiakpara shows Mbaka accusing Buhari of failing to make donations to his church despite the church supporting his ambition in 2015.

“If you know what this ministry is passing through because we are supporting Buhari. And the attackers are waiting for me to say I am supporting Buhari again and the attack will start and Buhari will remain in Aso Rock, being somebody who cannot give money?

What does that mean? All the people being given allocation, what qualification do they have that we don’t have?” Mbaka lamented in the 10-minute video.

The video was recorded at the ministry’s 2018 harvest and bazaar celebration ahead of the 2019 general elections. Incidentally, it was the same day that Mbaka prophesied that the Peoples Democratic Party would lose the Presidential election because the
Vice-Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, refused to make a donation.

Mbaka, who seemed furious with Buhari, told Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, that he had been victimised for supporting Buhari in 2015 but the President had failed to show appreciation.

The priest also said the Federal Government ought to have taken up the task of refurbishing his church.

He said, “Because of Buhari, I am in this bush. Can’t the Federal Government take this ministry as a project? What would they lose from their pocket? A ministry that will back them spiritually and they will go forward.”

Mbaka added that his members were aggrieved that they were abandoned by the President.

“Our loyalty, our support for Buhari is not debatable but the way he has repaid us is dangerous and cancerous and destructive and can pull any leader down… Several times he would invite me to Abuja. I would stay for one week and come back but nobody would see him,” Mbaka lamented.

The cleric said his church played a major role in bringing Buhari to power, adding that the President ought to have visited his ministry in Enugu.

“If this is a place where things work well, the moment Buhari got to that chair (Presidency), he would come here. What does it cost him? One morning flight and he comes here and thanks the ministry that made him who he is then he can fly back,” the priest said.

[color=#006600][/color] What brings Rev Fr Mbaka into this discussion, Every body with his calling. besides if you are a true winner, you won't be typing this because Papa always advise every winner not to speak ill of any man of God. So be guided.
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Whois(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2021
It is well

Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2021
Bekind123:
[color=#006600][/color] What brings Rev Fr Mbaka into this discussion, Every body with his calling. besides if you are a true winner, you won't be typing this because Papa always advise every winner not to speak ill of any man of God. So be guided.

I hope you actually know the meaning of..speaking ill of any man?

And if you do, explain how restating what the man actually said himself and is on video amounts to speaking ill of him.
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2021
babaolofin:

I don't want to compare him with Apostle Joshua Selman. Apostle Joshua Selman operations are purely spiritual. I have watched Apostle Joshua Selman tapes and watched him when the Youth Ministry of RCCG invited him during a Convention. If you know Apostle Johnson Suleiman several years back, you will know the level of prophetic ministration was somehow not ordinary. The ministry of Apostle Joshua Selman is different from the ministry of Apostle Johnson Suleiman though both are purely spiritual from my observations. The operation of Pastor Obiora Onyebuchi from the very few times I have visited Mowe, when he is provoked under the ministry of the Holy Spirit, as he moves round Church, from the Altar down to the midst of the Church, the Words keep coming verbatim from the Bible. It is like vomiting of digested words coming with full force. You cannot compare the ministry of the Holy Ghost.

The operations of Peter is different from Paul.

You should not bother comparing... The best book for anyone is the one he understands not the one others says is the best.

It is your experience not his
Bishop Oyedepo made me love the bible and anointed books.. His book healed me of anthrits ...many hospital results told me my wife couldn't give birth but just reading and understanding how to pray prevailing prayer and I prayed and I was handed three babies in my vision... Today I have already been physically given two.. Male and female...... Their birthdays are two years apart..... Born the same month ...one 30th and the other 29th

therefore, .. Wheter there is somebody out there with more Holy spirit or a anointing is not my business... You don't change a wining team
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On May 02, 2021
hayoholla:
[color=#770077][/color] Everything na prophetic for winners side, prophetic this, prophetic that. even the husband and wife wey dey attend dem Church, na prophetic knacking Dem dey do wen im reach to knack.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast by Captaincee(m): 2:15am On May 03, 2021
[quote author=FirstSon01 post=101306407]Wonderful! this business has been thriving for 40 years now. more private jets to your garage Oyedepo. Lmao. True, he would buy a yacht soon grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie / Pidgin English Bible Launched In Warri / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.