Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago (57673 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years / Nigerian Dad Stops Son-Inlaw From Stripping His Daughter On Wedding Day (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by ijustdey: 6:47am On May 02, 2021
A young lady has shared a sad story about her love life.

The woman took to social media to narrate how her boyfriend’s father stopped his son from getting married to her, because they had an affair years ago.

She wrote; “Please let nobody judge me. I had an affair with my boyfriend’s father years before I knew his son.

Three years ago, my boyfriend proposed to me and his father is saying over his dead body would he see us get married.

He invited me over a week ago to come and see him, but I refused to go because I know he wants something to do with me. Should I tell my fiance or continue to fight the battle?”

https://dailytimes.ng/nigerian-father-stops-son-from-marrying-lady-who-also-had-an-affair-with-him-years-ago/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Foodqueen(f): 6:50am On May 02, 2021
You are shameless for wanting to gight this battle.

231 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by BigDan69: 6:56am On May 02, 2021
This early morning undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by nero2face: 7:02am On May 02, 2021
*continue which yeye battle* ?... So u want to marry a man u have been sleeping with his dad, this genders really don't have shame a bit.

266 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Romanoff(f): 7:11am On May 02, 2021
For those doing runs thinking they will get away with it. Karma is in front waiting for you and when you meet her, she won't be pretty.

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Vulcanheph(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2021
I hope all those girls doing sugar daddies and following married men will read this and know that "karma is a b!tch".

As for the guy that wanted to marry the hoe girl, he should be grateful that God has saved him from marrying a loose woman.
Because if I ever find out that my wife-to-be has dated my father before, I'll just call of the wedding no matter how much I love her, the mere thought that the punna I will be banging for the rest of my life has already been "explored" by my own father will always haunt me.
I know I'm not perfect but I've never dated someone's wife, so I'll never be comfortable marrying a woman who's dated people's husband.

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by chiiraq802(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2021
Continue to Fight what battle

'HOE' get dah fxxk outter dat Innocent guys life.....

#Father fucker!!! cool

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by paulolee(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2021
he's stopping d son for the son own good..dm say people change n mayb d bea don change but such past really come bk to hunt dt marriage n it would surely break it..
babes plenty n mk him leave d bea for anoda gee wey no get bad asss dad

8 Likes

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by donbachi(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2021
"Close ur legs",dem no go hear.na see her life..ogba nna,ogba nwa.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by incogni2o: 7:44am On May 02, 2021
You call this a fight?

The Father likely knows your attitude and character and doesnt want his Son to fall victim.

If you are really changed, you would have maturely gone to meet with the Father and settle matters. After that you then let your guy know about the past.

You still want to "fight"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Bluntguy: 7:44am On May 02, 2021
Which fight you want continue
Leave your papa age mate you no go gree. You want dey two lanes. Common gerrout.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 7:50am On May 02, 2021
undecided undecided Which battle does she want to continue again? When she already failed the battle. Mumu girl

12 Likes

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Ffolksy: 8:00am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=101302892]she f**ked both the father and the son?

And perhaps do a spirit to complete the trinity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by PrimeWatermark: 8:07am On May 02, 2021
Which battle are you fighting?
Gently walk away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Michelle55: 8:19am On May 02, 2021
Hmmm.. Let me just relax and enjoy this story cool
Warrior of the century!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by tydi(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2021
The father was wise ,who knows such woman could sleep with her son in the future ..

Cus the future is really female..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by NonsenseRubbish: 8:51am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Ffolksy post=101304059][/quote]
Nonsense plus rubbish angry
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by DaInferno(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
she f**ked both the father and the son?

What are u? f**ker inlaw?
She wants to fight battle cos her father is stopping her from her dream threësome
grin

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 9:12am On May 02, 2021
tydi:
The father was wise ,who knows such woman could sleep with her son in the future ..

Cus the future is really female..
Lmao that's extreme bro ,dem useless but not this extent

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by esky158(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
na so warrior princess werey u when to eat ur cake and have it but it not possible to other ladies out there be mind full of the life u live now so as not to tell story that touch the heart in the future get senses now

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by tydi(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2021
fabiano09:

Lmao that's extreme bro ,dem useless but not this extent

Women don’t have extent or extreme of doing things. You don’t know these people

5 Likes

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by richmond500: 9:25am On May 02, 2021
tydi:

Women don’t have extent or extreme of doing things. You don’t know these people
I wanted to ask u question based on ur conclusion on how women fvck their children but I'll be insulting ur mother if I did.
Have little respect for the Ladies, not everyone is loosed.

#Peace

4 Likes

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Kobicove(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2021
Fake story undecided
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Shortyyy(f): 9:48am On May 02, 2021
A married man sleeping around with young girls has no right to judge who one marries.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by habsydiamond(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2021
Kwantinue to fight jor cos u are a patriotic mother fucker... The problem u have is u are shameless which is very bad

5 Likes

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by tydi(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
I wanted to ask u question based on ur conclusion on how women fvck their children but I'll be insulting ur mother if I did.
Have little respect for the Ladies, not everyone is loosed.

#Peace

Go pick your Brain where you left it boy.
And put it to use next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by richmond500: 10:32am On May 02, 2021
tydi:

Go pick your Brain where you left it boy.
And put it to use next time.
I just picked it, unfortunately, u don't have a place in that big head of urs where a brain could fit

5 Likes

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 10:33am On May 02, 2021
Foodqueen:
You are shameless for wanting to gight this battle.
Op, so you believe all this tweeter girls that want you to like and share and retweet.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by tydi(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
I just picked it, unfortunately, u don't have a place in that big head of urs where a brain could fit

Terrorist
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by richmond500: 10:43am On May 02, 2021
tydi:

Terrorist
I told u, u don't have a place where brains could fit. I should have argued with a crab, u are boring

2 Likes

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by tydi(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
I told u, u don't have a place where brains could fit.
I should have argued with a crab, u are boring

Lol..if you’re jobless I ain’t .. take that time you wanted to use for argument and chase value (money), and leave cheap talks for women . More reason I see why you sniffing their pants all over .. going by nairaland saying .. you a morafvcker simp tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.