Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago (57674 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years / Nigerian Dad Stops Son-Inlaw From Stripping His Daughter On Wedding Day (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2021
Battle kee you there.. if the boy find out which I knw he will , it will be the beginning of your nightmare.. u can't have ur cake and still want it back
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2021
You think his father will let you get married to his son when he knows you go out with married men. "Years ago" meaning you did it at a tender age, everybody protects his own, these rich f^ckers with lots of child chicks if you know how they protect their own daughters. I know one personally, he sleeps with every girl he sees meanwhile he can't even let his daughter go down the street to get anything.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by otinkanika1: 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
You are in a fix, but since you did not know his son when you had the affair with him, i suggest that you should take the bull by the horn and tell it to your boy friend.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Chirowman(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
Shameful
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Toosure70: 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
The father is useless for sleeping with his son mate. Another baba ijesa.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by NaBanga: 4:03pm On May 02, 2021
It can happen when young girls date older men. It's best to provide for your child and lead by example. However Nigerians lie, steal, coverup and deny. Despite all of this, I definitely agree that a father (nor mother) should not allow their child to marry a woman such as this.

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by larryking540: 4:04pm On May 02, 2021
the shit about runs is when u eventually get commit to a dude only to find out the family you are getting to ,you have slept with one or 2 of their relative ,runs is a dirty business which can come hard on you as time comes by ,which can rip you off of your blessings ,

last last after all the money for runs ,na the man go still pay your bride pass

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by larryking540: 4:06pm On May 02, 2021
NaBanga:
It can happen when young girls date older men. It's best to provide for your child and lead by example. However Nigerians lie, steal, coverup and deny. Despite all of this, I definitely agree that a father (or mother) should not allow their child to marry a woman such as this.
not only older men ,we have relatives who can or could have also met with the lady , technically it isn't bad but it makes our stomach sick to know the lady you plan to marry has slept with every dick which you know
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Oizee(f): 4:07pm On May 02, 2021
no be only fight.....oloshi
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Obason22(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2021
Better go home and rest.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by habsydiamond(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

The girl has not changed if she is given the opportunity she will share all her rotten resources for the family members.

They will never close their legs, always on [/b]sharing mode[b]��
lolzzzz... That caught me mehn

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Lifeo3008: 4:09pm On May 02, 2021
Ppl no get shame again. U Bleep father and son, you still have the effontry to wrestle with them. I rest my case. Make I come be going

quote author=ijustdey post=101302805]

https://dailytimes.ng/nigerian-father-stops-son-from-marrying-lady-who-also-had-an-affair-with-him-years-ago/[/quote]
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by mmsen: 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
Women. lipsrsealed
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Blackdisciple(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
nero2face:
*continue which yeye battle* ?... So u want to marry a man u have been sleeping with his dad, this genders really don't have shame a bit.

Real yeye battle oo
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 02, 2021
This one chokkeeeee!!!

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by adebayo987: 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
Learn your lesson and move on. Next time, don't play with daddies.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Blackdisciple(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2021
He invited me over a week ago to come and see him, but I refused to go because I know he wants something to do with me. Should I tell my fiance or continue to fight the battle?”

Just hear yourself....

Do u think the guy wants to continue with the marriage plans after hearing this...

You were f@#kin sugar daddy or maybe more
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by ofiko123(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2021
Inside life...
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
Since he said no, then move on with your life, you shouldn't have allowed him have his way knowing fully well he was married and even if single.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Quaddafi29: 4:28pm On May 02, 2021
Some women have guts and no shame; you dated a man and wants to marry his son? Thunder fire you there!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Libatine: 4:34pm On May 02, 2021
Romanoff:
For those doing runs thinking they will get away with it. Karma is in front waiting for you and when you meet her, she won't be pretty.

GBAM!
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by khalids: 4:40pm On May 02, 2021
This has nothing to do with whether she changing or not....its pure abomination...

She needs to find another family to marrying into.....you slept with the father and you want to marry the son...don't people have shame
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2021
Ashawo better pass this shameless girl
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Dre183(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2021
I repeat!!!

Nigeria girls are useless
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by oxiide22(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2021
Foodqueen:
You are shameless for wanting to gight this battle.
duwawunki
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Successmind(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2021
Why on Earth will u grind father and son.....I no pray make i encounter una kind... what kind of children are you going to raise?
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless: ALL OF THEM !
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by deavicky(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytimes.ng/nigerian-father-stops-son-from-marrying-lady-who-also-had-an-affair-with-him-years-ago/
if it is you, will allow ur daughter to marry ur boyfriend. Just asking anyway.
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Cj4charles(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2021
nero2face:
*continue which yeye battle* ?... So u want to marry a man u have been sleeping with his dad, this genders really don't have shame a bit.
The last one with shame died in the year 1412....

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by detectivejones: 4:56pm On May 02, 2021
Once an Okpo always an Okpo the father was right to avert it
Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Joseph08(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2021
From one man to another see the result now grin

You're not even ashamed still wanting to marry the man after knowing fully well you've had an affair with the father.

Go look for another man to settle with OK cos that's not your husband.

You've learnt your lesson the hard way, which nonsense battle are you even talking about seems you don't reason at all

1 Like

Re: Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago by Durklil: 5:01pm On May 02, 2021
Abomination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.