Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People (17611 Views)

FG Suspends N-power Programme Indefinitely / N-power: Benefits And Facts On The N-power Programme / N-Power Programme: FG Recruits 1,350 Youths As Extension Workers In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by izubext007: 2:43pm On May 02, 2021
please I would to learn, do u stay in abuja
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by Baitullah: 3:19pm On May 02, 2021
orikoku:
abi as there is no other choice. My friend never give me food and my enemy prepare eba and you expect me not to eat?
The nail has been duely hitted!!!
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by ofiko123(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2021
Nice one.. I hope it will help Nigerians..
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by HRMK: 3:44pm On May 02, 2021
who culd survive on the peanut bn offered?compare it with the jumbo pay politicians collect every second!pls take the back seat.....i beg...........
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
orikoku:
Scam government. You reserve some special work offer for your kids and your kinsmen. N-Power that you disengage since last year is what you increasing to 1m volunteers now. Scam government

They give us 30k monthly to keep us busy while their folks take up the juicy position in government jobs. And if you know how much they are embezzling all in the name of NPower you will be surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by Richthekid: 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
Hope so
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by doggedfighter(f): 7:02pm On May 02, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

you wey dey stinging, rice wey you go eat alone and you still dey tell us...

Aje..... Are you a deltan?

Attended a burial there and they greet with aje grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by gentlegenius(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2021
thatgirl504:
Look at the moniker closely and don't be too quick to shower praises on who you thought it would be.
Thanks...
I didn't look very well.
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by Perfectman91: 12:30pm On May 04, 2021
When the new survival fund applicants of about 140,000 persons can't be paid adequately. Up till now some including myself are waiting for alerts
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by Hallabee1(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2021
doggedfighter:

Aje..... Are you a deltan?
Attended a burial there and they greet with aje grin

Aje...

..Aje.... wealth

Not from Delta, From Ondo state, by the way, your rice don done?
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by doggedfighter(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

..Aje.... wealth

Not from Delta, From Ondo state, by the way, your rice don done?

Wow. I like wealth. I was looking for you so I can feed you in the mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by Hallabee1(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Wow. I like wealth. I was looking for you so I can feed you in the mouth grin grin grin

Aje...

They ban me but am free now... That feeding go make sense gan. I go sleep while eating.. God self understand
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by doggedfighter(f): 6:48am On May 26, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

They ban me but am free now... That feeding go make sense gan. I go sleep while eating.. God self understand

Aje, dearie. grin. Ban for what ?

Was looking for you for the rice grin grin. Would you like onugbu soup? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by Hallabee1(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Aje, dearie. grin. Ban for what ?

Was looking for you for the rice grin grin. Would you like onugbu soup? grin grin grin

Aje...

Which one be onugbu again Tori olorun ...if the location is given, I might be interested in the locator spices... Thanks for checking on the Aje(wealth). My signature speak if you don't mind.
Re: Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People by doggedfighter(f): 8:01am On May 30, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Which one be onugbu again Tori olorun ...if the location is given, I might be interested in the locator spices... Thanks for checking on the Aje(wealth). My signature speak if you don't mind.

Noted.

Good morning ! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Candidates Coming For Graduate Fair.(PORTHARCOURT) / Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / Indorama Screening Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.