Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,670 members, 7,805,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) (126494 Views)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Layze(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
the bible says train up a child the way he should grow... base on what i saw baba ijesha never rape her... the girl was even ready for it... she even stood up and locked the door... unknown to him was a set up....Na catch them young put you for this kinda mess...what a pity... shocked

See the trash you're spewing..
Did we watch the same video at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Kingcalls: 9:59am On May 02, 2021
SmartyPants:

Lol. You may know the law but you don't understand it. This practice can go overlooked only in the north because of the legal deference to cultural and religious practices. It can never survive in Lagos.

If u don't know...we have one constitution, and the sharia law is inscribed in our constitution...this is what most people don't know

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by OmoManU: 9:59am On May 02, 2021
bluebay:
Heart breaking video but truth been told, That girl sha looks older than 14 years old and moreover, Any who like woman a lot, can fall for such trap coz with the look of things, the girl was asked to sit close to the man when no one is at home and on a norms, it’s not done anywhere, for a 14year old girl to sit with a man on same sofa when no one is home ....
that doesn’t mean the man won’t be punished for his act, but not as a rapist but a molestor...

This is not rape, facts but very very wrong
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ceeceeuwa: 9:59am On May 02, 2021
With the kind of comments I am seeing here, it goes to show that our female kids are not safe with the males around them. It is pathetic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by berbs: 9:59am On May 02, 2021
There is so much possibilities that Princess pimps minors for rich people before now. My first question would be, what has bunch of kids been doing in Princess house all these while. Why allow a minor to sit beside a molester? Oh, I forgot. It was a set up. There was a time Baba Ijesha withdrew but the girl now moved close for him to continue with the dew. Baba Ijesha is still going to jail including Princess and other accomplices. My submission.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2021
They should cut off his joystick and auction it to Chinese people I heard they like eating half cooked Abunna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by blinking001(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2021
JovialJune:

A fuul, a brainless fuul.
Usually I don't respond to mentions coming from 2020 monikers because for some reason I dont understand ya'll are always perpetually bitter and angry. Please stay off my mentions.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2021
xpressionx:
Can the cry babies now go to rest?

It is confirmed,baba Ijesha is going to jail.
Finito.

Y'all spewing thrash didn't read how he started molesting the girl at 7?

which child's mind wouldn't pollute after sexual exposure at such age?

Psychologists understand what am about to say below.

I excuse the girl 100%,she even tried putting up resistance,someone who was introduced to sexual molestation at age 7,shes indeed a strong woman,because humans are born TABULA RASA,and the Stupid baba Ijesha started inputting sex in her mind at a tender age.
Let her get therapy asap.

Omo Ijesha should face the full wrath of the law.

Calm down, you venting emotionally doesnt mean you desire justice more than some of us been logical here. its not just by shouting baba ijesha will go to jail what is the position of the law afterall naa law go judge not public.
1st & foremost its a case of defilement cos in legal terms "rape" is not used for a child and any case of defilement not reported within two months to the police becomes nulls, becos substantial evidence would av been erased ... so the issue of, defiled her @ 7yrs is just to make his book full.
Sadly, cases of molestation & defilement is a bailable offence, punishable under the criminal act when it involves "carnal knowledge".
it may sound stupid, dumb or provoking ... since princess wanted justice she should av held her emotion in check, allow baba ijesha to penetrate the gurl even if naa one thrust undecided ... no vex but the law does not care about emotion what matters is evidence, that evidence can be reduce to molestation. so sad buh that is the position of the law.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ceeceeuwa: 10:02am On May 02, 2021
See all the shameless lots defending a pedophile. They will do same if they find themselves alone with a child. Parents please guide your children!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ahiboilandgas: 10:02am On May 02, 2021
JovialJune:

You're a Muslim na ode, that's why you didn't see anything wrong with what he did, as per you people eat and sleep paedohilia everyday,

When a girl sits close to you, check if anyone is in the house, then grope and handle her, let her now be a daughter of a crazy father, you will meet your end,

Dolt.
rants make u point and move on .no body is supporting the man here he deserve a prison sentence and a supervisory release.but u must not use your feminst cajoles

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 10:02am On May 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are saying crap .. u think the law is as illogical as women are... this is not emotions , this is fact and a good lawyer will get him off the hook... this is definitely a set up ...the girl was instructed on what to do ... Princess should be arrested

You are dumb, the point was to set him up to have evidence thay he is a paedohile.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by blinking001(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2021
Max24:

They claimed 14 but how are we sure they are not telling a lie. They initially said it was rape. Does that look like rape? Is there violence? This is a case of molestation and not rape. It was a setup and the guy fell for it.
Gbamsolutely. That guy is innocent. Too bad he fell.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by unmask: 10:03am On May 02, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Who told you humans are born tabula rasa?

I agree Baba Ijesha committed indecent assault, but this is no proof that he defiled her 7 years ago.

In fact, if this video had not been released, they would have accused Baba Ijesha of defilement.

So, it is possible that what happened 7 years ago (if it happened) was probably also indecent assault, and not defilement.
and what is the evidence you wanted from 7 years ago? Cctv footage?

You and the baba Ijesha are of the same ilk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Cookcounty: 10:04am On May 02, 2021
Guys let be careful ooo.
This here look like a setup.
I mean it look like princess is trying to get back to Baba ijesha........

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by SmartyPants(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

If u don't know...we have one constitution, and the sharia law is inscribed in our constitution...this is what most people don't know

Sharia is applicable only to the community to which it concerns, within limited territorial jurisdiction. This is why I say reading the law and understanding it are different.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 10:06am On May 02, 2021
Adetayo1978:
The Nigeria legal system should be revised. That it's illegal to seduce or harass a girl of less than 18 years is unreasonable considering the fact that most girls of nowadays mature excessively even before 12 years. Anyway, rape or child molestation shouldn't be encouraged or tolerated in this world.

I pray with every breath in me, that your child will be excessively defiled by multiple men before the age of that 12 years you typed, yes I said it, I have no pity for you or any breed of yours,

So many stupid men that shouldn't have a working manhood on this thread, nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
See all the shameless lots defending a pedophile. They will do same if they find themselves alone with a child. Parents please guide your children!

There is no evidence that he is a pedophile.

Pedophiles are sexually attracted to only children.

Baba Ijesha may also be sexually attracted to adult females. Some sexual offenders rape children if they get the opportunity. It doesn't mean they are pedophiles.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Junnior: 10:08am On May 02, 2021
Finally, I can comment on this issue, since some evidence has now surfaced.

His crime here is sexual harassment.

Anyway, it's clear that this video was a set up.

From the girl's reaction and his approach towards her, it would seem he had been having an affair with the girl. The girl probably finally confessed to her people. Then they decided to set him up. See how they all left the house at the same time leaving him and the girl alone.

If the girl truly is 14, we wouldn't say whatever sexual affair they had in the past was consensual, since she is a minor.

He should be punished duly. EOD.

The only problem I have here is this much fuss wouldn't have been made about the whole thing if it were a 14-year-old boy that was being molested by a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Tetisimi777: 10:09am On May 02, 2021
So many people do not really understand this case. Yes, this was a set up to confirm if the girl's claim is true.
Princess was watching a video in their house and on sighting baba ijesha in that video, the girl acted irritating. That was what led princess to question her and the girl had to narrate what happened between her and baba ijesha 7 years ago. Of course, princess can't just come out and claim baba ijesha did that without any prove or evidence, who would believe. She therefore had to install a CCTV camera and invite baba ijesha to be alone with the girl just to see if he would do it and the guy actually fell.
He didn't even waste time, he actually did like he had something with the girl before and for those that are saying the girl sat close to him, she has to sit on that chair because that was where the CCTV is facing. BTW, so if you are left with a 14 years old girl and she's sitting very close to you, does that mean you can touch and molest her. So many mad people in this country. When a man can't control his emotions, what am I even saying, which emotion, towards a 14 year old girl?? Ah!! It's really appauling.
So, the girl needed to play along and for your information, princess was watching from outside. When the girl left for kitchen and they couldn't see what was going on again, they had to come inside because anything can happen.
Let's be guided with our comments oo. There is nothing that could justify baba ijesha's action. All of you talking in the rubbish, someone even said baba ijesha should sue princess, you all lack sense ooo.
Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ahiboilandgas: 10:09am On May 02, 2021
jesmond3945:
so what are you going to do, kill the man or allow justice take its course? What evidence would you have against the man if not CCTV footage? Did you see they stopped him from pouncing on the girl?
.no I didn't see it .he commited serious crime and should be sentence according .
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by baralatie(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
With the kind of comments I am seeing here, it goes to show that our female kids are not safe with the males around them. It is pathetic!
I thought I was the only one o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by sosowater: 10:11am On May 02, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
It was a set up , the girl was instructed to play along. She wasn't even showing any resistance.

Baba ijesha should get them sued.

You're a child molester an potential rpist if you ain't one yet.

Why is everyone saying set-up? Evidence was needed and they planned for it and like a fool, wlhe fell for it.

You all should stop showing sympathy.

That means if they plan something like this for you, you will fall for it.

Shame on men. The comments here shows that most men are molesters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by seunny4lif(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2021
In Senegal that will get you straight up 12 years in Prison
I know someone who was caught touching a girl like this and he ended in Jail
I have a daughter and I wouldn’t wait for Nigeria system of Justice before using boys to break his legs and hand.
I don’t joke with my daughter
ChiefAfonja:
This shows that he has had something to do with the girl in the past.

But presently in the video there is no much weight or thing he did much as being over exaggerated.

From observation the girl has been instructed to play along.

They planned it all and the man just fell for it.

This is not rape. But child molestation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by pius4luv(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2021
We need to be careful in this life and we need to be prayerful because devil is looking for who he will destroy i pray non of us will fall in is trap in jesus name Amen.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2021
duni04:

That's the mistake people are are making. You are being unnecesarily sentimental and conducting trial by sentiment, emotion and social media. You should be more concerned about the part of the Nigerian law you can use to nab baba ijesha. Right now and legally speaking, there is no evidence to send that man to jail. There is no evidence of rape. Maybe you can slam a misdemeanour charge for persistently holding her hands and struggling with her. But that's about it. He gets a N20k fine and walks free.

This one wants to see live rape session, how else will anyone believe the girl that said she raped him 7 years ago?

And pls this is naija and not the westernized law as you see it, he checked to see if anyone was in the house, he fondled, groped, and sucked her fingers, she resisted 3 times, that is attempted rape of a minor, and he will go to jail for it, for years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Anonymous29: 10:12am On May 02, 2021
According to the video I watched on princess's IG page. This actually was a set up to get evidence to prove that ijesha once molested the girl 7years ago. She said she was advised that if she reported what happened 7years to the police without evidence, that her claims would be baseless. That was when she decided to install CCTV and invite ijesha to her house to see if he would try to molest her again.
She said, after the first molestation happened which she wasn't aware of. She said the girl started failing in school and started acting differently. She said the girl wouldn't even play with her brothers. She said she was always disturbed that something was wrong with her but she couldn't place it. I think the girl just recently opened up about what ijesha did to her 7years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by shortgun(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
Una see now nobody is insulting the whole Yoruba people for what Baba ijesha did but if na Igbo actor do this now the whole Igbo people will be called names.

Make Una try dey get sense.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by seunny4lif(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
Do you have a Little sister?
Then wait till your little girl experience this sad
Springboot:

There are several other chairs in the house, why will the girl go sit on the same chair with him, this was definitely a setup but because the guy couldn't control himself, he fell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by baralatie(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
Tetisimi777:
So many people do not really understand this case. Yes, this was a set up to confirm if the girl's claim is true.
Princess was watching a video in their house and on sighting baba ijesha in that video, the girl acted irritating. That was what led princess to question her and the girl had to narrate what happened between her and baba ijesha 7 years ago. Of course, princess can't just come out and claim baba ijesha did that without any prove or evidence, who would believe. She therefore had to install a CCTV camera and invite baba ijesha to be alone with the girl just to see if he would do it and the guy actually fell.
He didn't even waste time, he actually did like he had something with the girl before and for those that are saying the girl sat close to him, she has to sit on that chair because that was where the CCTV is facing. BTW, so if you are left with a 14 years old girl and she's sitting very close to you, does that mean you can touch and molest her. So many mad people in this country. When a man can't control his emotions, what am I even saying, which emotion, towards a 14 year old girl?? Ah!! It's really appauling.
So, the girl needed to play along and for your information, princess was watching from outside. When the girl left for kitchen and they couldn't see what was going on again, they had to come inside because anything can happen.
Let's be guided with our comments oo. There is nothing that could justify baba ijesha's action. All of you talking in the rubbish, someone even said baba ijesha should sue princess, you all lack sense ooo.
Thank you.
if you were with me on a thread about rape,minors and the laws .
you would literally kill the pro rapists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by sosowater: 10:13am On May 02, 2021
Springboot:

There are several other chairs in the house, why will the girl go sit on the same chair with him, this was definitely a setup but because the guy couldn't control himself, he fell.

And you can't resist such temptation if you were in his shoes?

The man has been doing it before and that's why he repeated same thing again. There's nothing like set-up.

Evidence was needed and the whole thing was planned out and he showed his true colours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
unmask:
and what is the evidence you wanted from 7 years ago? Cctv footage?

You and the baba Ijesha are of the same ilk.

No one expects evidence from 7 years ago.

But it is foolish to think this video has a link with 7 years ago.

If they had done their assignments well, they probably would have got enough evidence to nail their man.

But all they got is an evidence of indecent assault.

And even the means they used in getting it is criminal.

Not one single law enforcement agency or a mental health expert (like a psychologist or social worker) was involved in such a plan that infringed on the rights of a minor and a supposed rape victim.

If I were standing in defense of Baba Ijesha, not even Princess will escape some time in jail.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 10:13am On May 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

The girl must have said some stuff to him that made him to make his moves on her.... these fools don't know how the court works....

Must? You were there in spirit abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.